*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Have you ever taken a anthropology of religion class?

All semester, the teacher kept saying, "We need to be respectful of these religions. We need to be respectful of these religions." He pounded that into us.

At the end of the semester, I raise my hand and say: "You kept saying 'respect religion.' Is there any example of religion that the anthropologists studied that weren't magical thinking and literal interpretation of metaphors?"

He gives me this look, and then, a little defeated, he said, "No. Of course not."

I didn't say it but I thought, Then why should I respect them? It's tooth fairy Santa clause thinking for adults.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
no sacred cows

my mom rips on mormon family members because "the word was re-written"

I can't help but wonder how much rewriting was done in the preceding 2000 years
of words spoken by a man for which there is no corroborating historical account

Reactions: mundus

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
no sacred cows

my mom rips on mormon family members because "the word was re-written"

I can't help but wonder how much rewriting was done in the preceding 2000 years
of words spoken by a man for which there is no corroborating historical account
South Park and the Book of Mormon did a great service to the Mormons showing they’re no crazier than other religions
Of course, a devout Mormon or devout catholic might miss that message while being disgusted by the crude and disrespectful treatment of their beliefs and traditions

I should have warned my mother about that

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Nope, I'm defintely not a deep thinker.
That's why I launched Surfermag.com.
That's why I write for the Surfer's Journal, NYTimes and Washington Post.
That's why I penned Ghost Wave.
That's why I wrote the below book - that comes out in late June. Unless, that is, the shipment of hard copies from overseas sails off the flat earth accidentally. .
You'll love it. Everything in it is made up. Even the interviews with folks like Brian Keaulana, Israel Paskowitz, Bob Ballard, Brian Skerry, Angel Yanagihara, Hanli Prinsloo and Bruce Blankenfeld -- who has sailed the Hōkūleʻa all around this flat earth. It's even got a section on tides whose expertise was sourced by famed round-earther Jonathan White. That part might make your head explode.
All its oceanic falsehoods will be right up your alley. So please buy twenty five copies now and share the cornucopia of lies with all your Bohterite bros.
View attachment 108863
Writing a few books and being published says nothing about your integrity as a human bro...

Blake Bailey comes to mind....

Regarding your new book....

Is there a section on how all undisturbed bodies of water lay level and flat....always and everywhere...

...yet the surface of the ocean allegedly has a good deal of surface curvature.

1 degree of change every 70 miles or a drop of 6667 ft at 100 miles.....

Deep think on that for a bit.....

Go look for it too....

...you'll never find it.

BTW - I might have considered buying your new book...sounds interesting.

But now....not so much.

Wouldn't be surprised if others held the same conviction after seeing your recent posts...

:foreheadslap:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Asymptomatic transmission?

But but but....I "caught it" from someone else.......here's an excerpt I just saw....

“Group Healing” – “Contagiousness”:

In this section we have had the nutritionist Aajonus Vonderplanitz explaining that if the body is toxic then colds and flus will be created by the body if the climate and temperature are right, to cleanse it. He also mentions about how they can be cyclical. Here in Europe we have the cold and flu season each year. All animals bodies are stimulated in different ways by the climate and seasons… for example – to produce eggs, to molt, to grow new fur and feathers etc etc. These are not conscious acts from these animals. Why would we be any different?

From a metaphysical perspective: There is also the unseen, we also have an aura and we emit frequencies/energies…. When we are cleansing and detoxing, then our bodies most likely send off a certain frequency, if others around us are sympathetic and or empathetic to those frequencies then their red blood cells might also decide to activate a virus to cleanse, detox and heal. There is an unseen intelligence that runs through all of life, our cells seem to know if they need to detox and can be stimulated by other peoples energy to start the process.

Dr. William P. Trebing says this in the book Good-Bye Germ Theory:

“The Human body’s energy fields are more powerful than most can even imagine. When one Human body is detoxing, an almost magnetic effect radiates out from such individuals causing the same purifying effects in the immediate environment of people around them. We are not witnessing epidemics or contagious infections; we are witnessing a group healing process which is totally natural to our species.”

We can also perhaps compare it to how women all living in the same house synchronise their menstrual cycles.

This, from the video ‘Germ Theory Deception Part 2’, can also help us understand what is occurring – Alex Loglia reciting the work of Dr. Bill Holub:

“What is really happening with these supposed epidemics is the following. Actually the word epidemic from the Greek, means literally on or at and people. And means something that happens to people as a group all at once – NOT a slow contagion. The actual epidemic process is very simple – remember that everyone already has their daily compliment of germs and remember also a large population of people, such as a town or a region of a city, is continually being exposed to the same environmental hazards all at the same time. For example large numbers of people are exposed to the same weather changes, water quality changes, pesticides, foods and water, contaminated food of a fast food chain, bad news in the media, batches of drugs and medication, holiday moods, air quality changes and many other toxic insults.

The, quote on quote, group healing reaction to these toxic challenges is what you are seeing when people start coughing, sneezing or whatever. They are not catching it from each other. They are experiencing it with others. In addition, at many levels, we are all connected. About the only thing that is catching about all of this is paranoia. After all, medicine has had about a century to literally instil the fear of germs into our culture. So people fear the germs in the air, in the water – they fear germs from touching people, which, in turn leads to our general fear of people. When they read or see reports about infections going around, so to speak, the fear, paranoia and anticipation has been shown to lower ‘immunity’ and precipitate illness – now isn’t that interesting. Our self imposed stress about holidays has the same effect.”

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
The only difference between a religion and a cult is age.
Modern Science including Medical "Science" could be considered "cult like"......The Religion of Scientism.

Follow the Science....just believe us....we are the priests who know stuff....

Wizards really.

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Writing a few books and being published says nothing about your integrity as a human bro...

Blake Bailey comes to mind....

Regarding your new book....

Is there a section on how all undisturbed bodies of water lay level and flat....always and everywhere...

...yet the surface of the ocean allegedly has a good deal of surface curvature.

1 degree of change every 70 miles or a drop of 6667 ft at 100 miles.....

Deep think on that for a bit.....

Go look for it too....

...you'll never find it.

BTW - I might have considered buying your new book...sounds interesting.

But now....not so much.

Wouldn't be surprised if others held the same conviction after seeing your recent posts...

:foreheadslap:
1. I think my response to you from here on out will always be:

2. It's ok by me if you don't buy the book. No offense taken by that. I really don't think the book has anything for you because what I tried to do throughout the whole thing was to source scientists, researchers, rescuers, marine authorities -- who know way more than me about the topics I attempted to cover. Folks who have lived the work in other words, and haven't spent their lives trying to make the world match up with their pre-conceived notions. I mean, if you seriously believe that Bruce Blankefeld sailed Hōkūleʻa across the surface of a flat earth, you are just not someone who will benefit from the wisdom and experience scores of people graciously shared.

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
These fake vaccines are killers. Legitimate killers. The deaths are going to start falling like dominoes. It's what the CIA would probably still list as a soft kill because it'll take at least 6 months for most to die...but it's very close to a hard kill. They've written in their academic forecasts that the U.S. population will be roughly 150 million in 2025.
$1000 bet that 6 months from now, all the vaccinated people don't die, or even 20% of them.

Or $10 if that is all you got

Deal?

Reactions: afoaf

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
"16. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness.

19. Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shown it unto them.

20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21. Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but be came vain in their imaginations and their foolish heart was darkened.

22. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, "

Romans 1:16-22 KJV

You have been shown it, and you suppress it, and you got no excuse.

" Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. "

1 Corinthians 12:3 KJV

...I am goingoutside now....
Matthew 7:15 ESV / 1,658 helpful votes
“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves.
1 John 4:1 ESV / 1,574 helpful votes Helpful Not Helpful
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
Matthew 24:24 ESV / 1,503 helpful votes
For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
2 Peter 2:1 ESV / 1,408 helpful votes
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction.
1 John 4:1-6 ESV / 1,182 helpful votes
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them. ...
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 ESV / 1,121 helpful votes
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.
Matthew 24:11 ESV / 887 helpful votes
And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray.
Deuteronomy 18:20-22 ESV / 878 helpful votes
But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’ And if you say in your heart, ‘How may we know the word that the Lord has not spoken?’— when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him.
2 Timothy 4:3 ESV / 863 helpful votes
For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,
Jeremiah 23:16 ESV / 808 helpful votes
Thus says the Lord of hosts: “Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you, filling you with vain hopes. They speak visions of their own minds, not from the mouth of the Lord.

Reactions: PRCD

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
$1000 bet that 6 months from now, all the vaccinated people don't die, or even 20% of them.

Or $10 if that is all you got

Deal?
Wait, so my mom's due to kick it in October?

Fugg it all man! And here I thought she was getting vaccinated so she could live, imagine that?

:shrug::eek::shrug:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think you get way more pussy if you are the leader of a cult.

That was why I tried to start my cults.

But they never caught on. Except for a few fat, ugly girls but who wants to lead a cult like that?