*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What makes you so sure you'll be 1 of the 99 million? Or have the gas to get there? Or the food to sustain a surf session? Or there won't be Chinese troops pinning your ass down like they already are in parts of Canada like Ontario? Just curious. Cause 99 million malnourished and highly vaccinated (poisoned) Americans vs. 200 well fed CCP soldiers ain't a fair fight. Pretty sure commies don't surf either. Welcome to he'll Surfermag forum. Don't say I didn't try and warn you over a year ago.
But you won't bet.

I notice all the crazy erbb nut jobs get all reasonable when it comes to loosing money betting on their wachadoodle conjecture.

Reactions: afoaf and tacos

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
What makes you so sure you'll be 1 of the 99 million? Or have the gas to get there? Or the food to sustain a surf session? Or there won't be Chinese troops pinning your ass down like they already are in parts of Canada like Ontario? Just curious. Cause 99 million malnourished and highly vaccinated (poisoned) Americans vs. 200 well fed CCP soldiers ain't a fair fight. Pretty sure commies don't surf either. Welcome to hell Surfermag forum. Don't say I didn't try and warn you over a year ago. You've all had it too easy. First world problems. Enjoy the replacement migration and mass death in the name of multiculturalism and environmental protection. You are carbon. You are the virus.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Doof and tacos

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
So cryptic?

Why so?

Mystery?

Greg Gibson wannabe?

Reset occurs when?'

Questions.

Many.

Answers.

None.

Connections?

Dots?

Sad face.
For you, read the entire book of Revelation on what will go down in the future.

Might give you a perspective of this present worldwide situation and where it is heading down the line.

Are you still "withholding judgement" about the collapse building number seven? Do you remember?

....I am goingoutside now....it's not too hard....to draw the lines...

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
For you, read the entire book of Revelation on what will go down in the future.

Might give you a perspective of this present worldwide situation and where it is heading down the line.

Are you still "withholding judgement" about the collapse building number seven? Do you remember?

....I am goingoutside now....it's not too hard....to draw the lines...
More
cryptic
Uncertainty
about
intended message.

Intentional?

Confusion?

Who can say?

Wonder why Easy lines are not being drawn.

Greg Gibsion . . .

Elipticality.

Summer in the air

Foiled fins

Bike rides

Banana

Potato

Last edited:
Reactions: tacos

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Some interesting news on your beloved J and J vaccine. A teen has seizures and regency surgeries after get the quoteVACCINEquote.

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
More
cryptic
Uncertainty
about
intended message.

Intentional?

Confusion?

Who can say?

Wonder why Easy lines are not being drawn.

Greg Gibsion . . .

Elipticality.

Summer in the air

Foiled fins

Bike rides

Banana

Potato

"16. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness.

19. Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shown it unto them.

20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21. Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but be came vain in their imaginations and their foolish heart was darkened.

22. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, "

Romans 1:16-22 KJV

You have been shown it, and you suppress it, and you got no excuse.

" Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. "

1 Corinthians 12:3 KJV

...I am goingoutside now....

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
"16. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

18. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness.

19. Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shown it unto them.

20. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21. Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but be came vain in their imaginations and their foolish heart was darkened.

" Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. "

• Love
Reactions: Mr Doof and afoaf

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

More jibber jabber.

I never understand why people think I think I am smart.

I'm a dummy.

I know it.

Who called Jesus accursed?

I'm saying you are a dummy.

I got one for you to chew on.

It is a fool who takes a metaphor literally.

Here is another one.

Right wingers can't construct a decent metaphor.

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
I am sorry but it seriously baffles me that people with B.S.'s and upper graduate degrees from noteworthy universities are willing to put mutinagenic shots into their bodies.

ZERO MRNA shots were approved by the FDA pre-plandemic. I repeat...the FDA never approved MRNA quote[vaccines]quote pre-2021. And the only way that they have been allowed is due to the Emergency Powers Act. And if there had been ANY other proven safer alternatives, they would still be illegal. That is why they went after hydrocholiquin (spelled wrong) so viciously even though MD's across the country were coming forth with proof of its effectiveness.
Are the pro-vaxxers the same peeps who decry GMO foods?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Some are saying Holocaust 2.0...

Fourth Reich...

Forth Industrial Revolution...

Forth Generation Warfare....

Where the victims don't know they're the victims....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Some interesting news on your beloved J and J vaccine. A teen has seizures and regency surgeries after get the quoteVACCINEquote.

Why you mischaracterizing?

You said you didn't like the new mRNA vaccines.

The J&J is old school.

You just don't like vaccines?

Ok.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
I thought you said you weren't a religious nut job?
Not....but despise folks like you who mock those with strong religious convictions...

This country was founded on religious freedom and the like...no?

As a kid I was taught to respect other folks beliefs....

And now only refute them if there's strong evidence supporting the opposite side...

This is a really hard thing to do with all major religious beliefs...

Not saying I'm a perfect example of tolerance either....but...

Golden Rule bro.......at least try.

Reactions: Jonahbrah