*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
More empty hospital footage....lots of it....

And...dancing nurses....dumbest shite ever....I wanna know who is going around choreographing 'em all....Some dude at the CDC or WHO with the title of "Official Covid-19 Dancing Nurse Director" or something...mocking us all the way...

Oh....Brazil said no to The Great Reset at a recent UN session....no to totalitarian social control...

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
:ROFLMAO:

It really did.
Got any evidence of that?
What kind of cracker...
What type of cheese?
:monkey:

I bet rice wears his mask on his bike commute....and alone in his car.....seems like the type who would.
Can't be too safe, eh?
:foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
More empty hospital footage....lots of it....

And...dancing nurses....dumbest shite ever....I wanna know who is going around choreographing 'em all....Some dude at the CDC or WHO with the title of "Official Covid-19 Dancing Nurse Director" or something...mocking us all the way...

Oh....Brazil said no to The Great Reset at a recent UN session....no to totalitarian social control...
Empty hospital video + dancing nurse video = global conspiracy.

Again, I wonder, do you really believe your own crazy?
:roflmao:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Great Reset incoming!

any day now!

the 376,000 dead americans did not have covid. they had an all terrain vehicle accident.

PCR tests are fake.

• Haha
Reactions: GWS_2

What_it_Do_Baybeeee

Gerry Lopez status
Mar 28, 2010
CA
It is frustrating how slowly CA is vaccinating. Absolutely embarrassing and we are right there with the likes of Georgia, Alabama, and Mississippi.

Hopefully opening up Dodger Stadium, Petco Park, Disneyland etc. as vaccination sites will get us back on tract.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Mom r32 called and said she is getting the vaccine next week. One less thing for me to be concerned with. Really psyched as she is really getting up there in age and with her past medical history, a virus would probably hit her pretty hard. Also a good sign that we may be nearing the end of this craziness. Hang in there guys.
My grandparents in their late 90s were supposed to get it this week. The nursing home has been calling CVS to see when they will send vaccines. CVS is now telling them that it will be February or March. Apparently Newsom has concocted a plan for widespread mass vaccinations in stadiums and theme parks, but of course you can't bring nursing home patients to these places where their likelihood of infection is higher.

The distribution of the vaccine is slow-enough that hundreds of thousands of doses could expire due to their shelf life. The EFFECTIVE distribution would be much higher if they'd figure out how to get the vaccine to the most-willing and vulnerable to COVID.

They've had 9 months to figure this out.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
My grandparents in their late 90s were supposed to get it this week. The nursing home has been calling CVS to see when they will send vaccines. CVS is now telling them that it will be February or March. Apparently Newsom has concocted a plan for widespread mass vaccinations in stadiums and theme parks, but of course you can't bring nursing home patients to these places where their likelihood of infection is higher.

The distribution of the vaccine is slow-enough that hundreds of thousands of doses could expire due to their shelf life. The EFFECTIVE distribution would be much higher if they'd figure out how to get the vaccine to the most-willing and vulnerable to COVID.

They've had 9 months to figure this out.
Mom said she called her local County Health Services. After the shot, they gave her a card and told her to take a photo of it with her phone, in case she loses it. It specifies which vaccine she got (Moderna) so they give her the correct second shot when she goes back in a couple of weeks. She waited 15m afterwards while they watch for any reaction, then sent her on her way. She said it was easy and organized.

Reactions: Mr Doof

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
My wife and most of her coworkers got shot 2. Sore shoulders, itching, chills, achey, over in less than 24 hours.

Reactions: the janitor

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Mom said she called her local County Health Services. After the shot, they gave her a card and told her to take a photo of it with her phone, in case she loses it. It specifies which vaccine she got (Moderna) so they give her the correct second shot when she goes back in a couple of weeks. She waited 15m afterwards while they watch for any reaction, then sent her on her way. She said it was easy and organized.
hmmm....seems to be working a lot differently for nursing homes. Paywalled. Sorry:
This one's not:
The tiers make sense, it's just the execution.

Are county health services giving vaccines to anyone who calls in her county?

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
Great Reset incoming!

any day now!

the 376,000 dead americans did not have covid. they had an all terrain vehicle accident.

PCR tests are fake.

They have a high incidence of false positives-40+ percent in a Harvard study. Look it up.

The rapid result test where they bury a swab in your brain is more accurate.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
have they though? i thought the feds were handling this with the military? seems to me the states only found out in December that thered be one available and that they were on the thier owns as far as distributing it. i could be wrong - havent paid too much attention
Phase 1 trials began in May:

If you were in charge of distributing the vaccine, would you wait until Pfizer completed all trials and got emergency FDA approval to build a distribution system or would you build a distribution system ahead of time so that you can give the vaccine as quickly as possible when it was ready?

• Love
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Great Reset incoming!

any day now!

PCR tests are fake.