*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
RIP to your dad. Sad and Sorry to hear of this news man. Hope you are doing ok. What a shitty way to end. Hang in there. ✌
Thanks, we're all good. He was ill with Parkinson's for a long while. It was his time.

The pneumonia is what finally took him.

But is does make me want to scream at those that downplay the virus, saying only old people die of it. It is a pretty bad way to go.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
It's such a weird question to ask. But you are young andx inexperienced, so I'll take a moment and try to explain it to you.

If you want to find a healthy person who died of it, go read the obituaries. 130,000 Americans alone have died of it. It won't take you long to find a healthy one.

Does it matter if out of the 100 regulars who post here were close to anyone? There have been some who have already lost people, and have said it here.

My Dad died of pneumonia during the pandemic. His symptoms sure sounded like Covid. There were cases in his nursing home. There are lots of false negative tests when he,was tested, so I'll never be sure.

And you say that the deaths were all people who were ill. This question is the most foolish. It matters less to you that the old or sick die more than the healthy. You belittle the life of someone with asthma. I have a 17 year old niece with asthma living in Oklahoma, a hot spot. Her life means less to you because she has asthma.

Try to think through what you say before you say it.

It's not a weird question, you're just giving a weird answer.

It matters that the virus is dangerous to certain people, and not to others. That matters.

Why do the details only matter to you when they support being afraid, but are trivial otherwise?

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks, we're all good. He was ill with Parkinson's for a long while. It was his time.

The pneumonia is what finally took him.

But is does make me want to scream at those that downplay the virus, saying only old people die of it. It is a pretty bad way to go.

Huh?
He was ill from parkinsons for a long time.
The pneumonia is what took him.
Those damn people who don't take covid-19 seriously.

That's more than a headscratcher. It's a conclusion you want to come to, logic be damned.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
One thing I've learned about expressing myself...and from observing others doing the same....it that you get the most flak when you're over the target....
This is so damn true...

And anytime you hit the target here, a bunch of screaming God-hating sissies will come out whining and slandering.

Reactions: Driftcoast

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
what does it mean when jonahbro and bohter like your post?
1. You are capable of independent critical thinking.

2. You're not a collectivist.

3. You don't claim to support scientific evidence while simultaneously denying concrete data and studies. In other words- you are not a liar.

4. You aren't a closet occultist intent on dismantling the law that protects the church and children in this country, supporting and aiding an overthrow of the Republic through identity politics, bad science, social justice activism, and media propaganda.

Basically you're not a worthless dirtbag.

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I stay "outside" dis' world "system" bradda! das why I no can go along wit all dakine fake kine stuffs! UknowwhatImean?
And if some of you buggas can read an' unnastand dis Scripchas' hea, den maybe you see? dasswhy...Uknowdat!!!

" For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

And the base things of the world, and the things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and the things which are not, to bring to nought things that are;

That no flesh should glory in his presence.

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. " 1 Corinthians 1:18-31 KJV

....eh bra I stay goingoutside li' dat...try tink...nah brah!....try tink haaaad li' dat....dey you go!...easy bra...no hurt da head ok?...
See. This is what I mean.

Do you have kids?

• Haha

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

3. You don't claim to support scientific evidence while simultaneously denying concrete data and studies. In other words- you are not a liar.

4. You aren't a closet occultist intent on dismantling the law that protects the church and children in this country, supporting and aiding an overthrow of the Republic through identity politics, bad science, social justice activism, and media propaganda.

Um, I don't think it means that.

• Haha

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
This is so damn true...

And anytime you hit the target here, a bunch of screaming God-hating sissies will come out whining and slandering.
This could be true.

But probably more likely, you've baited with mischaracteraztion. And that is what is triggering the reaction.

You do that a lot.

I'm sure you're on target sometimes. A broken clock is right twice a day.

But most of the time you're are incorrectly framing something.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Huh?
He was ill from parkinsons for a long time.
The pneumonia is what took him.
Those damn people who don't take covid-19 seriously.

That's more than a headscratcher. It's a conclusion you want to come to, logic be damned.
My goodness you are stupid. You really are! This makes you scratch your head.

He was ill. He was old. He had Parkinson's.

But he was still alive.

Then he got pneumonia. He drown while laying in a hospital bed. That's a pretty hard way to die. Alone, confused, and taking about a month to slowly drown as your lungs fill with fluid.

Have I given you the picture yet, or do you need a crayon drawing?

Then a shithead like you says that Covid isn't bad, because only sick old worthless people die of it.

So go ahead everybody, go to a bar for that beer. Don't wear a mask. Have fun. Because only some old sick person like Everysurfer's dad has to pay the bill.

Reactions: Havoc and rts265

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The people who want to just get on with it need to consider what getting on with it looks like with the virus raging.

I like the wild fire metaphor that is burning through the town.

It would be really interesting to compare the cost/benefit ratio of social distancing and masking vs no mask and not social distancing.

Part of the problem is the shitty leadership implementing the first option.

Maybe we loose to the virus no matter what.

Reactions: Havoc

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
This is so damn true...

it's kind of interesting to see your ugly side leak out... you cloak it pretty well most of the time but there's just that touch of righteous rage, simmering under the surface. What does it take for us all to realize you're actually the smartest guy in the room? must be frustrating for you.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf and rts265

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Is it logical to fear the news being presented about "the virus"?
Or is it just a natural reaction to scary sounding sheet?
Listen and think it thru.....what do you know....vs. what to you believe you know.....and why.

And this one.....which was taken down by YouTube.....

But but but.....the death counts.....so many have died FROM it!!!!!
Really?

Last edited:

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Is it logical to fear the news being presented about "the virus"?
Or is it just a natural reaction to scary sounding sheet?
Listen and think it thru.....what do you know....vs. what to you believe you know.....and why.

And this one.....which was taken down by YouTube.....

But but but.....the death counts.....so many have died FROM it!!!!!
Really?
Imma give you a pass, since your elevator clearly doesn't go to the top floor.

Think for a moment what it is like to die of Covid. I think we both agree that somebody is dying of it, because they have those tractor trailer refrigerators full of bodies.

So you get the Rona. First you get a fever, then aches, then slowly, your lungs fill with fluid. You try to cough it up, but it's too sticky, and thick, so your lungs tire of the effort. So your lungs fill up more; you start gasping for breath. But you can't get air. You are slowly drowning. Suffocating. Each gasp for air. Slowly drowning. If you are "lucky", you get a ventilator. That forces air into your fluid filled lungs. Except the pressure it takes damages them permanently. Your heart is pounding, overworking, trying to get at the little bit of air that is being forced into your lungs.

And then you develop blood clots in all your organs. They start shutting down. They might take off a limb or two, because the blood clots killed the limb, and gangrene has set in.

Then finally your heart gives out, from straining to pump that tiny bit of oxygen to your body.

And you die. Alone, because no family is allowed in your room.

Are you getting the picture?

Now some of your imaginary friends here on this website have lost friends and family to this disease. And your friends and family see your posts about nonsense. I posted last night about my Pop dying of pneumonia. I'm not sure if he had the Rona, since the tests are unreliable. But he was in a nursing home, and caught something that gave him that death.

And all your imaginary friends here are asking, is that you wear a mask in public. And they also ask you to stop spreading misinformation that will get others killed.

Is that really a lot to ask of you? Put a mask on in public, and to quit trying to convince others to not wear one?

If you want to believe that vitamin D milk will save you, then enjoy that bowl of cheerios.

But please stop trying to convince people to not wear a mask.

Thanks. Your imaginary friend,
Everysurfer

Last edited:

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
Like I stated above 2 Thessalonians chapter 2 is yet future.

...I am goingoutside now...

part 11 and 12 have you down pretty well

11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Imma give you a pass, since your elevator clearly doesn't go to the top floor.

Think for a moment what it is like to die of Covid. I think we both agree that somebody is dying of it, because they have those tractor trailer refrigerators full of bodies.

So you get the Rona. First you get a fever, then aches, then slowly, your lungs fill with fluid. You try to cough it up, but it's too sticky, and thick, so your lungs tire of the effort. So your lungs fill up more; you start gasping for breath. But you can't get air. You are slowly drowning. Suffocating. Each gasp for air. Slowly drowning. If you are "lucky", you get a ventilator. That forces air into your fluid filled lungs. Except the pressure it takes damages them permanently. Your heart is pounding, overworking, trying to get at the little bit of air that is being forced into your lungs.

And then you develop blood clots in all your organs. They start shutting down. They might take off a limb or two, because the blood clots killed the limb, and gangrene has set in.

Then finally your heart gives out, from straining to pump that tiny bit of oxygen to your body.

And you die. Alone, because no family is allowed in your room.

Are you getting the picture?

Now some of your imaginary friends here on this website have lost friends and family to this disease. And your friends and family see your posts about nonsense.

And all your imaginary friends here are asking, is that you wear a mask in public. And they also ask you to stop spreading misinformation that will get others killed.

Is that really a lot to ask of you? Put a mask on in public, and to quit trying to convince others to not wear one?

If you want to believe that vitamin D milk will save you, then enjoy that bowl of cheerios.

But please stop trying to convince people to not wear a mask.

Thanks. Your imaginary friend,
Everysurfer
Don't shame me bro....
And BTW....I wear a mask at work and when I go into stores or restaurants that require them.....just like you do.
But "How Dare You!" voice any concerns or opinions I might have?
Get me some orange juice.....
:ROFLMAO:

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
I always thought that was a pretty strong warning to self righteous Christians.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Don't shame me bro....
And BTW....I wear a mask at work and when I go into stores or restaurants that require them.....just like you do.
But "How Dare You!" voice any concerns or opinions I might have?
Get me some orange juice.....
:ROFLMAO:
Of course I'm going to shame you. If I read this correctly, you wear a mask yourself, while convincing others not to? That's some tRump level hypocracy there!