*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
How much longer will it be till the con is uncovered?

Are health care workers like caca in on the con?
The answer to your first question "How much longer will it be till the con is uncovered "

For you....is when God opens your eyes to it.

As for heath care workers, if you go against the system, you lose your job. Just ask Casa.

For review go back and read again, Daniel chapters 2 and 7

What is taking place is the 4th beast of the Book of Daniel chapter 7, doing what it does, as described in chapter 7.

After the 4th beast, (which is the last one) then, the ten kings shall arise. and "another shall rise after them"

Note: the order and the sequence of these above.

Be reminded of this Scripture passage, which is yet future, from 2 Thessalonians 2: 7-12 KJV

7. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and
destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth,
that they might be saved.

11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Note, in verse 10, " ...they received not the love of the truth,..."

And in verse 11, "...God shall send them strong delusion..."

Remember the above passage is yet future.

This latest "event" is their big move right now, as they are taking over the whole earth, and remember what is happening right now is just a set-up for the rest of their plans.

.....I am goingoutside now....one has to receive the love of the truth, now....be aware, things are going to get heavy

feralseppo

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 28, 2006
The answer to your first question "How much longer will it be till the con is uncovered "

As for heath care workers, if you go against the system, you lose your job. Just ask Casa.

What is taking place is the 4th beast of the Book of Daniel chapter 7, doing what it does, as described in chapter 7.

After the 4th beast, (which is the last one) then, the ten kings shall arise. and "another shall rise after them"

Be reminded of this Scripture passage, which is yet future, from 2 Thessalonians 2: 7-12 KJV

7. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and

9. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth,

11. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12. That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

This latest "event" is their big move right now, as they are taking over the whole earth, and remember what is happening right now is just a set-up for the rest of their plans.

.....I am goingoutside now....one has to receive the love of the truth, now....be aware, things are going to get heavy
Good thing you are here to save everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: potato-nator

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
The only solace I take is that the vast majority of regulars on here, many of whom i have come to know in real life, are level headed, rational, and dare I say it kind and decent people. I don’t even have to care for their politics but man at least they’re not like the few of you nut jobs Or trolls or whatever you are. But then again, I know plenty of mouth breathing lunatics irl too. So yeah we may be fucked

Reactions: b.r.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

I love how fvcking nuts you are.

It's scary and thrilling at the same time.

So casa is not calling BS on the con so he doesn't lose his job?

Interesting.

You're like a character in a Stephen King novel.

Expiation! Expiation!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Are you this oppositional in your regular life?

Do you try to hide it at work and around non believers?

How alien this world must seem to you.

It's kind of depressing.

Last edited:

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County

But wait, doesn't this happen after the return of the lamb that was slain, and the rapture?

And yet you are still here?

The semi literate are so much fun.

Come at me sinner.

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
But wait, doesn't this happen after the return of the lamb that was slain, and the rapture?

And yet you are still here?

The semi literate are so much fun.

Come at me sinner.
Like I stated above 2 Thessalonians chapter 2 is yet future.

...I am goingoutside now...

feralseppo

Billy Hamilton status
Feb 28, 2006
That was not the question that was asked.

Three times in this thread that question has been asked.
Can you name the healthy people you know who have died from covid-19?

Three times now, the responses have been "my very old sick relative died of something but may have had covid-19, at some point"

Very sorry for your loss. Confused that you let someone tell you that you couldn't see your dying father, then took from it the lesson that we all aren't taking this serious enough.
Dumbest method to validate your moron logic as usual.

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
My Dad died last week. He was in a nursing home. Not sure if covid or not. It was pneumonia. Either way, because of Covid, he saw no family for the last month of his life. He died alone

Thanks for asking
RIP to your dad. Sad and Sorry to hear of this news man. Hope you are doing ok. What a shitty way to end. Hang in there. ✌

• Sad
Reactions: potato-nator

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
Are you this oppositional in your regular life?

Do you try to hide it at work and around non believers?

How alien this world must seem to you.

It's kind of depressing.
I stay "outside" dis' world "system" bradda! das why I no can go along wit all dakine fake kine stuffs! UknowwhatImean?
And if some of you buggas can read an' unnastand dis Scripchas' hea, den maybe you see? dasswhy...Uknowdat!!!

" For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

And the base things of the world, and the things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and the things which are not, to bring to nought things that are;

That no flesh should glory in his presence.

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. " 1 Corinthians 1:18-31 KJV

....eh bra I stay goingoutside li' dat...try tink...nah brah!....try tink haaaad li' dat....dey you go!...easy bra...no hurt da head ok?...