*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
I find your concept that only the Freemasons could have infiltrated the group naive and ultimately insulting.

Why, any one of the following are just as likely, if not moreso due to general unfamiliarity, to infiltrate the highest offices of the land:

Fraternal orders[edit]
Druids[edit]
E Clampus Vitus[edit]
Foresters[edit]
Freemasonry offshoots[edit]

DeMolay International
Order of the Eastern Star
Odd Fellows[edit]
Other fraternal orders[edit]
Fraternal service organisations[edit]

We are everywhere and we are Legion :p
which of these have the easiest entry requirements with the lowest time commitment moving forward?

i feel like a new club would be just the thing for me right now.

Beerbelly

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2010
Our after work watering hole was an official E Clampus Vitas bar. Interesting people.

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
which of these have the easiest entry requirements with the lowest time commitment moving forward?

i feel like a new club would be just the thing for me right now.
Depends on how many crosses you want to defecate on and throats you want slit.

Some real quality individuals make it to the top. Pick of the litter sorts.

Not joking.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Hey, I was a free mason once as a punk kid. Didn't work for free, but we were free to drink beers onsite after work.

But, we did deliver and use pallets of bricks all the time, so there's a connection in there somewhere.

Reactions: obslop

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
LMAO at pretty much all 7,476,908 pages of this thread at this point. I'm truly sorry for those who lost friends and/or family to Covid (i lost several friends/colleagues and one very old, sickly, bedridden, and demented Mother in law) but WTF is actually up with 2020? I always knew "people" could be dumb, stupid, and scared animals, to paraphrase Tommy Lee Jones in his infamous "why the people cannot know the truth" speech in "Men in Black." But i guess i never really appreciated those depths. Not even directing this at any particular troll/person on this forum. But ho-lee-fuk did i DRAMATICALLY underestimate just how far down we would be dragged by fear, ignorance, and historically bad public policy and government actions. Part of me thinks "geez i'm glad my dad wasn't around to witness the worst of all his assumptions about mankind and government confirmed" but the other part thinks "nah, he'd be passing the popcorn around while cleaning his home defense quiver, perhaps even a gleam of mischief and excitement in his eyes."

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Was reading about Mexico positive cases/deaths rising faster than ever. Daily deaths just doubled from just under 500 a day to over 1000. It's still "out there". International borders/travel will need even more strict enforcement it seems.

3rd world, which was basically MIA when it came to positive cases/increase in March/April are now seeing increases at rates we saw back then. June is not looking good for some of the more dense 3rd world countries.

In the USA, weekly case/death totals "seem" to be still trending downward, but the next week or 2 will tell a new story if downward trend is still intact. This last week "looks" to have been steady with previous week in downward trend, so looking near flat compared to prior weeks consistent drops from previous ones. Spike will either be obvious in the next 2 weeks, or possibly just a flattening of the drop.

This will be a key period the next 2-3 weeks on overall USA downward trend, especially with all the protests breaking the distancing mandates and such.

Last edited:
Reactions: CutnSnip

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Ahh, like those cliques on Sesame Street?
So why have the police departments been arresting law abiding business owners and beachgoers...

while simultaneously bending a knee to violent looters?

Because they are the bottom tier enforcement of a much more vicious gang. The Freemason Compass/Brand is scattered throughout National Law Enforcement Agencies. They wear it proudly.
ec21e1dcba7279b3f6f71121734abe81--freemason-lodge-freemasonry.jpg

Hiram Abif- The Widows Son ritual enacted on a mass scale. Police officers swearing Masonic loyalty and upholding of Masonic oaths over their Constitutional oath. This means the protection of secrets behind this series of False Flag operations they are taking part of unto death. It has absolutely nothing to do with black rights or Antifa. It's symbolic doublespeak. This is the essence of esoteric communication. Hiding in plane sight.

widowssonkneeling1479172537.jpg

Cops-kneeling-better.jpg

Wake up people.

Police-officer-kneeling-with-protesters-on-the-streets-740x423.jpg

'Real Masons'/High Ranking Masons hate black people and minorities. Just like the Progressives...the use them to fit their agenda. But ultimately they are seen as lesser humans. Historically blacks have been excluded. Even now most are pushed off to isolated Lodges.

This is all a psych op. to create massive civil unrest and abolish sovereignty. The irony of it all is the people financing BLM and this movement are part of the Eugenicist cult...which happen to be the most racist individuals alive. I'm sure some of these top black leaders have realized this...but hey...the money is too damn good.

The love of money is the root of all evil.

Like I've said for months...this is just beginning. If any of you guys are normal and against this cult operation...maybe this will actually wake you up. Jesus is Lord.

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
So why have the police departments been arresting law abiding business owners and beachgoers...

while simultaneously bending a knee to violent looters?

Because they are the bottom tier enforcement of a much more vicious gang. The Freemason Compass/Brand is scattered throughout National Law Enforcement Agencies. They wear it proudly.
View attachment 92410

Hiram Abif- The Widows Son ritual enacted on a mass scale. Police officers swearing Masonic loyalty and upholding of Masonic oaths over their Constitutional oath. This means the protection of secrets behind this series of False Flag operations they are taking part of unto death. It has absolutely nothing to do with black rights or Antifa. It's symbolic doublespeak. This is the essence of esoteric communication. Hiding in plane sight.

View attachment 92414

View attachment 92415

Wake up people.

View attachment 92416

'Real Masons'/High Ranking Masons hate black people and minorities. Just like the Progressives...the use them to fit their agenda. But ultimately they are seen as lesser humans. Historically blacks have been excluded. Even now most are pushed off to isolated Lodges.

This is all a psych op. to create massive civil unrest and abolish sovereignty. The irony of it all is the people financing BLM and this movement are part of the Eugenicist cult...which happen to be the most racist individuals alive. I'm sure some of these top black leaders have realized this...but hey...the money is too damn good.

The love of money is the root of all evil.

Like I've said for months...this is just beginning. If any of you guys are normal and against this cult operation...maybe this will actually wake you up. Jesus is Lord.
The cop that knelt on George also had his hand in his pocket....ala the "hidden hand".....just sayin...
1591452936404.jpeg

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Another book on viruses.....2007.

A daily scan through the news gives the impression that the world is constantly invaded by virus epidemics. The latest headlines feature the human papillomavirus (HPV) alleged to cause cervical cancer and the avian flu virus, H5N1. The public is also continually terrorized by reports about SARS, BSE, hepatitis C, AIDS, Ebola, and polio. However, this virus mayhem ignores very basic scientific facts: the existence, the pathogenicity and the deadly effects of these agents have never been proven. The authors of Virus Mania, journalist Torsten Engelbrecht and doctor of internal medicine Claus Köhnlein, show that these alleged contagious agents are, in fact, particles produced by the cells themselves as a consequence of certain stress factors such as drugs, malnutrition, pesticides and heavy metals.

The central aim of this book is to steer the discussion back to a real scientific debate and put medicine back on the path of an impartial analysis of the facts. It will put medical experiments, clinical trials, statistics and government policies under the microscope, revealing that the people charged with protecting our health and safety have deviated from this path. To substantiate these statements, the authors cite dozens of highly renowned scientists and present approximately 1,100 pertinent scientific references.

The topic of this book is of pivotal significance. The pharmaceutical companies and top scientists rake in enormous sums of money by attacking germs and the media boosts its audience ratings and circulations with sensationalized reporting (the coverage of the New York Times and Der Spiegel are specifically analyzed). "The primary purpose of commercially-funded clinical research is to maximize financial return on investment, not health," says John Abramson of Harvard Medical School. Virus Mania will inform you on how such an environment took root-and how to empower yourself for a healthy life.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Another book on viruses.....2007.

A daily scan through the news gives the impression that the world is constantly invaded by virus epidemics. The latest headlines feature the human papillomavirus (HPV) alleged to cause cervical cancer and the avian flu virus, H5N1. The public is also continually terrorized by reports about SARS, BSE, hepatitis C, AIDS, Ebola, and polio. However, this virus mayhem ignores very basic scientific facts: the existence, the pathogenicity and the deadly effects of these agents have never been proven. The authors of Virus Mania, journalist Torsten Engelbrecht and doctor of internal medicine Claus Köhnlein, show that these alleged contagious agents are, in fact, particles produced by the cells themselves as a consequence of certain stress factors such as drugs, malnutrition, pesticides and heavy metals.

The central aim of this book is to steer the discussion back to a real scientific debate and put medicine back on the path of an impartial analysis of the facts. It will put medical experiments, clinical trials, statistics and government policies under the microscope, revealing that the people charged with protecting our health and safety have deviated from this path. To substantiate these statements, the authors cite dozens of highly renowned scientists and present approximately 1,100 pertinent scientific references.

The topic of this book is of pivotal significance. The pharmaceutical companies and top scientists rake in enormous sums of money by attacking germs and the media boosts its audience ratings and circulations with sensationalized reporting (the coverage of the New York Times and Der Spiegel are specifically analyzed). "The primary purpose of commercially-funded clinical research is to maximize financial return on investment, not health," says John Abramson of Harvard Medical School. Virus Mania will inform you on how such an environment took root-and how to empower yourself for a healthy life.
what, you're not getting any traction in the Covid Skeptic thread?

• Haha
Reactions: colimasurf