*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
That is because it is a chimera. It has the same Spike Protein that is found in HIV...which lo and behold.. is another virus transmitted through sexual fluid.
Bohter should probably be self-isolating in a straitjacket in a padded room with a whole sh*tload of Thorazine. Put Jonahbrah in the room next door so they can communicate by thumping their heads against the wall in Morse Code.

And yes, it is really not hard to wear a mask or respirator. Done it plenty for work, both full-face and half-face. No issues with breathing or having full range of motion.
Haha...such a knee slapper Kento. How thoughtfully totalitarian of you.

Encouraging political abuse of psychiatry in times like these is a real standup move...from a real standup sorta guy.

Following in the footsteps of forward thinking giants such as- The Soviet Union, Communist Party of China, and Romania...its a wonder why more Constitutional Republicans don't entirely denounce our Founding Fathers ideas and let the secular academics run everything. Just baffles me that this hasn't happened with such an astounding track record of ethical behavior and prosperity.

You think tongue-in-cheek and your try-hard virtual projection of normalcy give you plausible deniability when you say things that come off like a psychopath? Not to me it doesn't. I know that's legitimately how you really feel. Which is honestly sad. But it doesn't surprise me.

But there is one thing that will surprise you and others on this board, and that is the price people like me are willing to pay to ensure our kids grow up in a free country. It's too high of a cost for people like you and some other weaklings on this board. That's clear.

So go ahead and continue to ignore all the published scientific journals posted. Spout "conspiracy theorist" and disregard the mass and systematic corruption going on in front of your face...comfortable that you've picked the winning team.

You haven't.

According to a position article of the Global Initiative on Psychiatry (GIP), “political abuse of psychiatry refers to the misuse of psychiatric diagnosis, treatment and detention for the purposes of obstructing the fundamental human rights of certain individuals and groups in a given society. The practice is common to but not exclusive to countries governed by totalitarian regimes. In these regimes abuses of the human rights of those politically opposed to the state are often hidden under the guise of psychiatric treatment. In democratic societies ‘whistle blowers’ on covertly illegal practices by major corporations have been subjected to the political misuse of psychiatry.” (The full text of the position article of GIP can be ordered from GIP.)

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
But there is one thing that will surprise you and others on this board, and that is the price people like me are willing to pay to ensure our kids grow up in a free country. It's too high of a cost for people like you and some other weaklings on this board. That's clear.
...and another piece of the puzzle falls into place.

obslop

Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
The testing tent at my facility is always empty. We test maybe 3 patients an hour.

El Cajon, Chula Vista, Escondido have testing for free, no doctor needed. 800 aptmnts daily. Go here:

I've been tested 3 times in the past 3 weeks just for shits. Most of my coworkers don't care to get tested, I'm the only one who bothers.
i was told by my doctor's office a few weeks ago that testing is only available to member of general public in SD County if you have obvious symptoms of COVID-19. has something changed?

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Well...the democrats and deep state officially declared war against the American people today.

They're salivating to take kids away from their parents, while the parents are forcibly quarantined in their homes.

And they will incentivize other Americans to join the Gestapo with 100 billion dollars in 2020.

Ladies and gentleman, I give you the 6666 Bill. Interesting choice of numbers. You can't make stuff like this up.

sdsurfrat

Michael Peterson status
Jun 2, 2008
Well...the democrats and deep state officially declared war against the American people today.

They're salivating to take kids away from their parents, while the parents are forcibly quarantined in their homes.

And they will incentivize other Americans to join the Gestapo with 100 billion dollars in 2020.

Ladies and gentleman, I give you the 6666 Bill. Interesting choice of numbers. You can't make stuff like this up.

That's gotta be a joke right?.......

They love their gematria...

jamesgang

Miki Dora status
Aug 9, 2006
Location Location

Unless it is signed by the Republican Senate and Republican president, it's a worthless piece of paper.

You're not well.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
...and another piece of the puzzle falls into place.
It's funny that somebody who follows Jesus wants people to die so badly.

We will have well over 80,000 deaths before Jonahbro gets done with church service tomorrow morning.

It just shows that prayer works, I guess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jonahbrah

parkiteric

Nep status
Jul 3, 2010
That svcks bro. Condolences. My dad is 91. We are trying to keep him safe. He wants to go out to the store. We say no. He still lives at home, but it might not be much longer. Nursing homes are a death sentance.

Right now, America needs to step up and take care of our elders. It's not happening. Our most vulnerable are the ones dieng.

It svcks.
whatever you do, do not take him to a nursing home. it is definitely a death sentence

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore

We will have well over 80,000 deaths before Jonahbro gets done with church service tomorrow morning.

That is an absolute strawman. I want the opposite. I love peace. Love how your obsessed with religion.

You go ahead and believe that all the nurses and M.D.'s that are coming out and saying the deaths are fake are liars.

I want people to live peaceably. The people who come and take your children from you are the ones imposing violence. If the government does that they come with guns pointing. Sounds pretty violent to me.

That is beyond evil.

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Unless it is signed by the Republican Senate and Republican president, it's a worthless piece of paper.

You're not well.
Doesn't matter. The fact that they even drafted it...following W.H.O. protocol. It is the product of a foreign entity, acting with international interests, threatening our kids on national soil.

You are right. I'm extremely saddened with what are country has transformed into. Bums me out. My friends and family's jobs and businesses have collapsed and everyone has been illegally forced inside for over 2 months. Who the hell is "well" right now?

Anyone who actually feels "well" about this entire scenerio...I would argue they're an emotionless psychopath.

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
i was told by my doctor's office a few weeks ago that testing is only available to member of general public in SD County if you have obvious symptoms of COVID-19. has something changed?
I dunno, I have no symptoms and I've been tested 3 times now just for kicks. I'm under the "Priority 2" heading.

Fecal was able to make an apptmt to get tested and I don't think he has symptoms so...

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The Dark Decade
by Matthew Walther

The churches all closed. Jets flying overhead. Lunatics banging pots and pans. Masked joggers, masked pizza men, masked dogs awaiting testing; everyone in the park wearing masks; no one masked in a crowd of 30 watching the armored van roll over the discarded grass clippings. A woman beaten by a police officer (off duty, of course) for refusing to wear a mask in a warehouse store. A man spits in the face of a clerk. Alcohol sales increasing by 70 percent or more, and legal dope available for curbside pickup. Standoffs, the stockpiling of weapons, protests and counter-protests with assault rifles in state capitols. The hospitals not overwhelmed but empty and staff let go. Yellow murder tape across merry-go-rounds. Children, neighbors objects of medium-level suspicion at best. Technology not a stopgap or a substitute but a condition for a new conception of bare life. Packages on doorsteps, dropped by unseen and poorly remunerated agents of the world's richest man. Children raped on camera. Domestic assault. A hundred thousand defaults piling up in the portfolio of a single regional bank. Suicide. The end of education. The end of employment. This is what the end of the end of history looks like. We had asked ourselves how it would appear and when. These questions mattered, and not only incidentally. They matter less now as we prepare for what I suspect will be at least a decade of immiseration on a scale unimaginable to at least three generations.

It is important to observe that this has happened because of the lockdown, not even proximately because of the virus for which the median age of death is higher than the American life expectancy. In the last century, the upheavals of the interwar period were the result of a worldwide economic depression, not of a barely remembered pandemic, serious as it might have been. We are not witnessing the long-rumored revenge of nature, but a way of life that was always unsustainable extinguishing itself.

Numbers will be sought to explain the world around us. What does it mean to say that the present crisis is somehow twice as bad as that of 2008, that a fifth of the country is out of work, that the only industry now hiring is debt collection? How are we to respond to predictions that over a hundred thousand Americans may die from what sociologists call "deaths of despair"? How can we even begin to make sense of the fact that the consequences of two and a half months will be with us for five times that many years, that a child born today will be a teenager before we return to anything that resembles even externally the precarious equilibrium to which we had been accustomed in January?

Was all of this inevitable? Is it now? It is always possible to insist that we should seek another way, a path of shared work, shared purpose, and shared wealth, as our great-grandparents did long ago. But this is naive. All the problems — alienation, exploitation, addiction, despair — exacerbated during the lockdown have long been hiding in plain sight. A political system that during what we told ourselves were ordinary times could not solve the simplest of challenges (passing a federal budget in a timely manner), much less address what the president once referred to as "American carnage," will not rise to the present occasion. Instead Americans will muddle on, looking after ourselves and our families and friends as best we can, helpless in the face of transformations that we will barely notice.

Here I think foreboding is justified. Trends that were worrisome long before we had heard of the new virus are accelerating to a point at which they are probably irreversible. In the name of health, wealth, and safety I fully expect work as we know it not to return for vast swathes of the population. Instead it will be replaced by subsidies meant not to provide marginal relief to families but to keep them inside their homes in front of screens, having things sent to their doors and generating meaningless analytics data. The closest thing to a picture of the future I expect to emerge out of this crisis is the one given by Wells in The Time Machine of a civilization split between idle aristocrats totally incurious about the mysterious means by which they receive sustenance and an underclass as resentful and resourceful as it is invisible.

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Can any of your prove that it's an external germ virus that is responsible for making folks sick?
Or....is it something we believe....because an authority figure told us so?
That's a good logic, everybody else's is being responsible so I don't have to be.

What a schmuck you are.

View attachment 90721
Yeah....they're dropping like flies just because I walked by w/o a mask on....
I also ride my bike w/o one....shhhh!

And most of my neighborhood goes out for walks w/o one....most folks in cars w/o 'em...
Should I go shame them for you?

You'd likely make a good candidate for the door to door contact tracing squad.....per HR 6666.....
You're in luck if you live in Ventura County....they're running the pilot program....they're hiring.
Get ion it...

Last edited:

sussle

Oct 11, 2009

wait, if he followed Jesus, wouldn't he have given away his worldly possessions and gone to work amongst the sick and the poor? no, probably not. because none of them ever actually do follow Jesus. all talk, no walk.

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
Or....is it something we believe....because an authority figure told us so?
It's all based on beliefs... from 2000+ years ago. We knew way more then than what science has taught us up until today. Wait, what are you asking about?

And don't get any vaccines bc if everyone else does, then you're safe (except from 5g).

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Thanks, I just registered and made an appointment.

Do they do antibody testing too?

The first available appointment is on the 15th, so they must be busy?
Do you feel sick or are you "just being sure"?
If it's the PCR test you do know it's up to like 80% false positive inaccurate.
It looks for RNA not for the virus....it's pretty common to have some RNA loose in our bodies....

And if the HR 6666 bill passes and you live in Ventura County.....and you test positive....they might separate you or your kids from your household. For the flu....that most everyone recovers from....

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
It's all based on beliefs... from 2000+ years ago. We knew way more then than what science has taught us up until today. Wait, what are you asking about?

And don't get any vaccines bc if everyone else does, then you're safe (except from 5g).
I don't plan on taking any vaccine thank-you......
The chance for injury is too high.
They're not so effective for Coronaviruses either...but I'm sure they'll claim cure or close to that...

I'll be keeping my immune system as strong as possible.
Researching and learning about it more and more.
I think that's what's best for me....and for you too IMO.
Thanks for respecting that....

And...
You're still on the non-ionizing radiation is not harmful bus?
Did you read the Military's Project Bizzare papers?
What do they indicate?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Haha...such a knee slapper Kento. How thoughtfully totalitarian of you.

Encouraging political abuse of psychiatry in times like these is a real standup move...from a real standup sorta guy.

Following in the footsteps of forward thinking giants such as- The Soviet Union, Communist Party of China, and Romania...its a wonder why more Constitutional Republicans don't entirely denounce our Founding Fathers ideas and let the secular academics run everything. Just baffles me that this hasn't happened with such an astounding track record of ethical behavior and prosperity.

You think tongue-in-cheek and your try-hard virtual projection of normalcy give you plausible deniability when you say things that come off like a psychopath? Not to me it doesn't. I know that's legitimately how you really feel. Which is honestly sad. But it doesn't surprise me.

So go ahead and continue to ignore all the published scientific journals posted. Spout "conspiracy theorist" and disregard the mass and systematic corruption going on in front of your face...comfortable that you've picked the winning team.

You haven't.

According to a position article of the Global Initiative on Psychiatry (GIP), “political abuse of psychiatry refers to the misuse of psychiatric diagnosis, treatment and detention for the purposes of obstructing the fundamental human rights of certain individuals and groups in a given society. The practice is common to but not exclusive to countries governed by totalitarian regimes. In these regimes abuses of the human rights of those politically opposed to the state are often hidden under the guise of psychiatric treatment. In democratic societies ‘whistle blowers’ on covertly illegal practices by major corporations have been subjected to the political misuse of psychiatry.” (The full text of the position article of GIP can be ordered from GIP.)
Kento, Ghostshaper, GWS, Janitor, Driftcoast, Plasticman, afoul, Grapedrink, and others.....your schtick it so obvious....Johnahbrah so eloquently just called you out.....I'd even take a guess that you just play a role here.....all the world's a stage, right?
One question for you guy(s) - Are you gonna let them take your kids from your home to keep them safe from you if you test positive or the contact tracing indicates you're a suspect?