*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Every morning I sound an alarm to keep elephants from trampling my yard. So far it has proven 100% effective, as no elephants have damaged my property.

The only difference between my scenario and the great CV scare of 2020 is the absence of hysteria. That is, while my example satirically presents a classic logical cause/effect fallacy, CV enjoyed a (temporary) measure of legitimacy. So, intelligent people should begin to ask why.

Like other politically correct themes, hysteria (root: hystera Greek for uteras) was rendered a mere invented, cultural manifestation of sexism. But, if one considers valid evolutionary reasons why this distinctly feminine characteristic evolved, then it serves to reason that it provided necessary advantages in bearing/raising children.

However, when applied to governance, management and command situations under stress, we have witnessed once again why hysteria should never be allowed to flourish in public affairs. The great CV scare is going to have proven more costly than every war conducted to date; driven entirely by women.

This is all on the great bitch goddess Karen. The reckoning and measurement of blame must be correctly identified and directed towards those most responsible.
r/mgtow

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Every morning I sound an alarm to keep elephants from trampling my yard. So far it has proven 100% effective, as no elephants have damaged my property.

The only difference between my scenario and the great CV scare of 2020 is the absence of hysteria.
There's one more major difference btw your scenario and CV: There's [effectively] ZERO chance of an elephant trampling your yard.

Reactions: Woke AF

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I got it again too! But low grade.

The headaches are a trip.

I never get headaches unless I drink a lot.

My sister was like, "Oh, your eyes are all red again!"

Maybe I'll get a stroke?
It's pretty rare that I get a headache. This doesn't want to leave. It was so bad this morning I was nauseated. Didn't throw up but I thought about it.

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
It's pretty rare that I get a headache. This doesn't want to leave. It was so bad this morning I was nauseated. Didn't throw up but I thought about it.
don't know if it will make a difference for you but i have a migraine condition i've been dealing with for years. i can sometimes get a little, temporary relief if i take a hot shower and then at the very end put the water cold as possible and let it hit my head for a bit before ending the shower.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I went to the garage in the morning to work out yesterday.

I did a couple of sets of over head presses and thought I was going to puke.

I had to stop and go lie down with the shakes and try not to puke.

• Sad
Reactions: the janitor

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
GWS - I'm sick again. A relapse. Same symptoms. Low grade fever, headaches, mild sore throat, burning eyes, no sleep. At this point I wonder if my wife isn't bringing this sh!t home symptom free from the hospital and passing it to me and I'm just getting mild symptoms.

Sickness have anything to do with the old dustmonkey problems of the past? or is it different....

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
As a proud penis owner I have no problem saying the above sh!t would break me. I don't even want to be in the parking lot at County on a Friday night.
haha same. my wife's cousin was an ER nurse and is an ICU nurse. The way she casually talks about work and what's all happening simultaneously I get anxiety just hearing about it. I'm the type that works on one thing at a time and completes it from start to finish. She's talking about leaving somebody with an open gushing wound because it's not that bad to help someone else with an open gushing wound because they are closer to death, while also figuring out which nurse is next to take a lunch break and then talking about what's on the TV currently and two car crashes that are coming their way via ambulance and oh yeah what do you want from starbucks cause a patients family member is going to make a run and poking 40 people with needles in a shift.

• Wow
Reactions: PJ and PPK96754

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
GWS - I'm sick again. A relapse. Same symptoms. Low grade fever, headaches, mild sore throat, burning eyes, no sleep. At this point I wonder if my wife isn't bringing this sh!t home symptom free from the hospital and passing it to me and I'm just getting mild symptoms.

Sickness have anything to do with the old dustmonkey problems of the past? or is it different....
We should have a covid party where we do a bunch of cocaine and heroine and vodka..

Can someone bring the cocaine and heroine?

• Love
Reactions: FecalFace

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019

I haven't been working. At this point I feel so damn bad I'm forgetting what day of the week it is. I haven't slept in three nights.

• Dislike
Reactions: paunch23 and JBerry

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
haha same. my wife's cousin was an ER nurse and is an ICU nurse. The way she casually talks about work and what's all happening simultaneously I get anxiety just hearing about it. I'm the type that works on one thing at a time and completes it from start to finish. She's talking about leaving somebody with an open gushing wound because it's not that bad to help someone else with an open gushing wound because they are closer to death, while also figuring out which nurse is next to take a lunch break and then talking about what's on the TV currently and two car crashes that are coming their way via ambulance and oh yeah what do you want from starbucks cause a patients family member is going to make a run and poking 40 people with needles in a shift.
Exactly

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
don't know if it will make a difference for you but i have a migraine condition i've been dealing with for years. i can sometimes get a little, temporary relief if i take a hot shower and then at the very end put the water cold as possible and let it hit my head for a bit before ending the shower.

Combine this with a solid, silent, dark nap followed by a solid meal and you've got my recovery plan

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
The handwringers who claimed those who went surfing would endanger the lives of those around you...still touting that line of hysterical misinformation now that the facts are in? Fyi information the crowds have been thicker than ever as the unemployed hit the beaches for a surf too. Death toll in Australia stands at 84 in a population of 25 million with just 12 new cases since 6am yesterday.

Last edited:
Reactions: Woke AF