*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
so, getting back to the thing that drew me back into this discussion... i still don't know who "these guys" are, but the reason *i* can't let it it go is because there are still a bunch of absurd mandates impacting me *and* there are a bunch of people who support those absurd mandates

so dumb and bizarre

What do you want to do that the man is stopping you from doing?

Does wuss leaking on a surfing bb help you self regulate?

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
What do you want to do that the man is stopping you from doing?
coordinate the efforts of 15 technical teams across 5 corporations in the continued evolution of a set of digital systems used to raise money and public awareness for cancer research

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You guys are such babies.

I've always had shot mandates at my work.

The irony is the right wing cry baby is the king of the blusterers

How will you fair when life throws some real sh!t at you?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Every voter should be looking back as we head towards November and other future elections. Any politician at any level who supported covid restrictions and mandates is not fit for office and must be voted out.
What about trump's failed covid response?

Should the voters look back at that?

Keep in mind that humans are by nature very narrow framers.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
You are looking back
false. i am living in the present moment where i'm subjected to dumb mandates supported by dumb lemmings

i am also observing that when dumb lemmings are presented with the dumb mandates they will consistently suggest literally any other path forward other than "fix dumb mandates"

so intriguing

Last edited:

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Next week it’ll be a year since my dads passing. Because of Covid I was not allowed to visit him- his last 2 weeks were in the hospital.

My mom had Lung cancer about 5 yrs ago. It came back during early Covid & she didn’t want to deal w the stress, hassle n bull$hit that Covid added so she did nothing til fairly recently n by then it was really bad - had spread to her liver etc. She passed last week.

What a fckn sad and cruel joke our response to Covid turned out to be for so many people, in so many ways - some more subtle than others.

RIP to your folks and hope you have some friends/family to help you get through stuff.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
so its dumb. and you don't need support it or not. but you go ahead and support it.

so dumb and bizarre!
I don’t know who your employer is.

I support our system of laws and freedoms. They’re allowed to do it and you’re allowed to stay or go. That’s freedom. God bless America.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
false. i am living in the present moment where i'm subjected to dumb mandates supported by dumb lemmings

i am also observing that when dumb lemmings are presented with the dumb mandates they will consistently suggest literally any other path forward other than "fix dumb mandates"

so intriguing
You seem to be missing my point.

What good does crying about it on a surfing website do to help you solve your problem?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Every voter should be looking back as we head towards November and other future elections. Any politician at any level who supported covid restrictions and mandates is not fit for office and must be voted out.
Trump was the first politician to shut America down. He also pushed the vaccine through.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The same people who whine about our border being porous and how we should keep people out who don't qualify to get in, whine about having to be Covid vaxxed to get into certain countries.

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
“Those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.” - WC
You seem to be missing my point.

What good does crying about it on a surfing website do to help you solve your problem?
So you want to eliminate the entire erBB politics forum.

Probably a good idea.