Feb 25, 2006
It has been brought to my attention that "moronic" is an anagram for "omicron."

Go forth and inform.

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Crazy numbers...

The problem with him is he's not a big picture thinker nor a very good scientific thinker. It's hilarious when that and the data lead him OFF MESSAGE like when he talks about ivermectin and adverse events. He must get emails from his YouTube minders to quickly slew back ON MESSAGE, and he dutifully complies. He's the perfect guy to stick in that spot except when he has pangs of conscience (happens to all of us).

These guys are much better:

Last edited:
Reactions: need 4 speed

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Was not going to get booster, but Wifey already signed me up and not worth causing any drama over.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
So now there is a sub group of anti vax?

The anti booster?

I can't wait for this thing to burn itself out

Dr Zogg laughs too hard at his own jokes.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
New York City is mandating all private sector employers require full covid vaccination as of December 27
Anyone have any thoughts or reactions to that?

• Haha
Reactions: rice

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
New York City is mandating all private sector employers require full covid vaccination as of December 27
Not crazy about it, cause alot more Drama. For the politicians Covid really is a now in situation, no matter what you do you are going **** off a large vocal segment of the population.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
NYC can suck my covid infested dong

:cool:

I wonder if naturally acquired covid antibodies are present in semen?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: potato-nator

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I personally think people should get vaccinated, but the mandates are a terrible idea. Only going to make things worse, and there is NOTHING politicians love more than a confused, scared, angry, DIVIDED, populace. Republican, democrat, fukking Bernie sanders, all of em. Let people get the shot or not, doesn’t really even matter at this point, except for those unvaccinated people that die horribly when there is a good chance that could have easily been prevented with a couple of shots to teach your body about this new sub-family of corona viruses. Covid is here, and it will keep meandering around and hopefully either burn out completely or mutate and settle down to mildly endemic and only occasionally deadly, even to the most vulnerable.

• Love
Reactions: PRCD

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
I personally think .... covid is here, and it will keep meandering around and hopefully either burn out completely or mutate and settle down to mildly endemic and only occasionally deadly, even to the most vulnerable.
Omicron called, left a message, says "working on it!".

:poke:

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
So now there is a sub group of anti vax?

The anti booster?

I can't wait for this thing to burn itself out

Dr Zogg laughs too hard at his own jokes.
I won't be getting a booster. I'm in a group with a unvaccinated 99.7 survivability rate. I got vaccinated and despite what the admin tells you, antibodies aren't a measure of immunity. I believe that the bodies immune memory and response from the vaccines is long lasting and effective. My ace is the hole is I'm a member of a concierge medical group that will come to your house and treat with monoclonal antibodies and other biologics that have been proven to be effective. Crazy part is these treatments are available all over Florida but in California the government keeps tight control over them and doctors don't know how to get or dispense them.

Reactions: PRCD

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Getting the booster might be redundant. But now it's done. I can forget about it. Meanwhile the anal retentive anti-vaxxers can still sit on the pot and keep saying, you can't make me sh!t. You can't you can't.

I think big Pharma charged the government 1200 dollars for the monoclonal antibodiy treatment.

Whereas, they charged the government 20 dollars for the vaccine.

I get that the monoclonal antibody treatment can be used to fight of the disease.

But it seem like the vaccine would scale better.

But I get that rich guys can afford expensive treatments.

Again, you have to consider efficiency if you have limited resources.

Last edited:

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
My ace is the hole is I'm a member of a concierge medical group that will come to your house and treat with monoclonal antibodies and other biologics that have been proven to be effective. Crazy part is these treatments are available all over Florida but in California the government keeps tight control over them and doctors don't know how to get or dispense them.
They are readily available on an outpatient basis at a large number of healthcare systems in San Diego.

Florida recently closed a bunch of their monoclonal antibody sites - low demand.

Reactions: kelpcutter