*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Austrian duuue in the water today mentioned, when asked if he was on vacation, that he's moving here because he can work online and more importantly Austria is imposing a quarantine on all non-vaxxed persons.

:shrug::socrazy:

Have no idea of veracity, cannot be bothered to check into it,but thought of this place as he mentioned it, and how he'd have been lectured by some here.

:roflmao::roflmao:

Guess he saw the writing on the wall....

p.s. how is it that the countries in the EU with over 70% vaccination rates are spiking? Do those vaccines really work? Or were they a failed experiment? Inquiring minds want to know. :shrug:

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Guess he saw the writing on the wall....

p.s. how is it that the countries in the EU with over 70% vaccination rates are spiking? Do those vaccines really work? Or were they a failed experiment? Inquiring minds want to know. :shrug:
The retards running our countries have strong financial and power incentives to keep this going, but the vaccines are working as designed to prevent hospitalization so that infection is de-coupled from disease and hospitalization. The boosters are not necessary or likely even helpful except for the immunocompromised and elderly.

This lady is sane:

Whyte peepo have completely lost their minds. Most are trapped in fear. The elites are enslaved to Mammon. Try to find a South Asian doctor or epidemiologist that comes from a place where the government lies more blatantly (hard to imagine at this point), but not Vivek Murthy.

Reactions: need 4 speed

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
My work recommended the booster and flu shot at the same time. Different arms. For 2 days I was down hard. Sweats. Chills. Fever. Body aches. Right when I started to pull out of it I had debilitating pain in all my muscles. Like someone was sticking me with a knife. My calves locked up. Neck and back jacked. 3 days of it.

• Wow
Reactions: Kaido

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I wouldn't combine because I had strong reaction to the Moderna by itself.

My shingles vaccines were worse.

So the vaccine sissys should stay away from that one too. :roflmao:

But you'll wish you got it if you ever get shingles, which is like a month of extreme agony.:roflmao:

Reactions: tacos

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
It's such a joke (the manipulation of the virus that clearly exists) at this point that it's disheartening to see that profits triumph over people's health .... Still. And apparently, forever.

:socrazy::barf::unsure:o_O:censored:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I wouldn't combine because I had strong reaction to the Moderna by itself.

My shingles vaccines were worse.

So the vaccine sissys should stay away from that one too. :roflmao:

But you'll wish you got it if you ever get shingles, which is like a month of extreme agony.:roflmao:
The shingles shot kicked my ass.
3 jabs of Pfizer, only a little bit of a sore arm for each shot.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Wait so the Jews are finally having their Vengeance against, well, everyone?

if that’s actually the case, I don’t think I blame them, given what they’ve been through the last couple thousand years.
Payback is a bitch, and I’d say their vengeance is nice and chilly now, giving it even more gravitas. Go get em Mosihe, y’all been slaughtered and chased from your homes and punished incessantly by literally every other Abrahamic group for 2000 years. Cull the herd. Let Yahweh sort them out

• Haha
Reactions: sdsrfr

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What % of erbbers think this is a global conspiracy?

30%?

Are you more likely to post if you think there is a conspiracy?

Bohter could be king if he didn't get voted off the island.

The god Kairos rules us all.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Pertinent question...

How many hoops will you jump through?

Another Voice (Rev. 18:4): Oh No Newest 'Scariant' Omicron -- Endless Korona Plandemic Just Training 'Goy Herd' For Obedience, Submit Them - Trump Birx March 2020

...I am goingoutside now....been awhile now....be ready...up ahead, bigger sets will be coming in.....
The only one I jumped through was wearing a masked to teach. And I shorted my instruction time to compensate the extra resources drain of not being able to breath freely.

I could have taught from home which has a lower resource cost but it's not as effective and being effective matters to me.

Teaching with a mask is better for me and the kids.

I got my shots before any mandates.

So one.

I guess.

Does anyone have a life where they don't have to jump through hoops?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
We're almost two years into this thread. It's time to remember all the erBB homies who've died of COVID.
I get your point, but, if most of us are still actually surfing, 99% of us aren’t high risk, making the already low odds probably something like .000000000001. , many of us know an alarming amount of people who have died of COVID in the last 2 years, but they probably were not active relatively health surfers aged 25-55. I doubt there are many 80+ Year old denizens of these parts

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
What does give me pause now isnt the fatality rate (which never alarmed me personally, but it killed my wife’s mother and I was concerned with my mom and her various health issues like chronic Lyme and other issues) but I personally know a. Lot of vigorous active healthy people my age or younger who were REALLY fukked up by this thing, have lung scarring that is likely permanent and could actually shorten their lifespans dramatically, that kind of thing. That would suck balls to get “a flu“ but then have lung issues the rest of your life, go on oxygen at 60 and be dead by 70. And that “flu” is hauling ass around this planet and mutating faster than Roy Stewart on a solid chest high power trim. I won’t hide or cower from it, I guarantee I’ve ridden the subway and been in close quarters with large groups than most anyone here over the past 6 months or so

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
What does give me pause now isnt the fatality rate (which never alarmed me personally, but it killed my wife’s mother and I was concerned with my mom and her various health issues like chronic Lyme and other issues) but I personally know a. Lot of vigorous active healthy people my age or younger who were REALLY fukked up by this thing, have lung scarring that is likely permanent and could actually shorten their lifespans dramatically, that kind of thing. That would suck balls to get “a flu“ but then have lung issues the rest of your life, go on oxygen at 60 and be dead by 70. And that “flu” is hauling ass around this planet and mutating faster than Roy Stewart on a solid chest high power trim. I won’t hide or cower from it, I guarantee I’ve ridden the subway and been in close quarters with large groups than most anyone here over the past 6 months or so
How much younger? The benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks for people over 30 who haven't already recovered from COVID. It's premature to say the lung scarring is permanent.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta