*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
what's the religion that says that they can't have a vaccine?

is she a jehov?

my aunt is a witness and she's vaccinated....

my employer cancelled back to office plans; sent out a survey asking for vaccine status.

this week you could go in to grocery store and restaurant in yucca valley without a mask. in palm springs we had to eat outside because I didn't bring my proof of vaccination and were required to use masks when not at the table

it's just gotten to be a fkn joke at this point
At this point? Now it's a fkn joke?

That's ironic cause I've been sitting here :roflmao::roflmao: my arse off since day One.

:socrazy:

P. S. Going to Ethiopia to get baptized as soon as I can travel without a stick up my nose. This whole world has gone the Babylon way.

:dancing: it!

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Yesterday go to a restaurant, told to place the daiper on my face to enter and order. Looked at the kitchen, asked "why would I want to do that? When the cook who's cooking and prepping my food isn't wearing gloves nor a mask?"

Exactly.

:socrazy:

Beyond stupidity. I tell ya!

Reactions: Havoc

SurfFuerteventura

Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
And here, I thought the world had gone bonkers 20+ years ago when I first decided to get off the merry-go-round.

Yeah..... No, it was actually still somewhat sane, compared to the chit chow being fed as the general narrative now.

:socrazy::bricks:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
BURN THE WITCH!(warlock? do warlocks get burned?)
Explain this one to me. The pre-test probability of a drug working is low, causing many to say that ivermectin probably doesn't work though we are studying it in ACTIV-6. Meanwhile, Merck and Pfizer both completed drug trials MUCH FASTER than the ACTIV-6 trials for repurposed medications, and both drugs work. What are the odds of that? Doesn't that strike anyone as strange?

• Wow
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Some guy was saying what innovations in medicine have taken place because of covid.

It's revolutionary.

I can't help it. I'm a positive guy.

You guys would never have known Dr John without me.

It's like you stole my girlfriend. :dancing:

Last edited:
Reactions: tacos and afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Some guy was saying what innovations in medicine have taken place because of covid.
humans will never advance until we can learn how to collaborate like this in the absence of a life threatening pandemic

collaborating and innovating simply for the sake of discovery

I think human progress is dependent upon greater collectivism