*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Unknown to "them," and again, the vaccine shots that we took as young kids helped promote better lives for "them" medically as they grew up as young kids and into adulthood. It didn't do much for common sense though ~
and with all the political BS going on and simply bad info on COVID ... there's no denying that this country has parted into groups with different agendas ~
United States of America?? Not anymore

simple Hawaiian
Proud American
Untied States if Ameri-Duh.

Since the 80's though yo!

:socrazy:

Reactions: Havoc

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Where in my post did I say ICU?
Here:

GFs aunt is an ER nurse in NC. She’s finally getting time off and came out to visit with family. Was telling us this morning that when she left two days ago there were 190 intubated Covid patients. Of 190 only 4 were vaccinated. They is currently a 7:1 patient to nurse ratio. 5:1 is typically considered the max. They had to take over the non-elective surgery wing for bed space and the only surgeries happening are trauma because they’re the only trauma unit in the county.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA

Politicians of all stripes deserve scorn and righteous slander for their hypocrisy or thinking they are above the law.

This news on the mayor of my city is a bloody nose but they heal fast. Hopefully she remembers it longer than the voters.

Am sure interested parties will try to make it more/less depending on their interests.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
they go from that to this pretty quick these days:
A California mother-of-four who was outspoken against vaccines and masks has died of COVID-19.
Kristen Lowery, 40, from Escalon, California, 'unexpectedly' passed away on September 15th, according to a GoFundMe page raising money for her funeral expenses.
In screenshots taken from Facebook, family members say she lost her battle against COVID-19 — after frequently posting content protesting vaccines and labeling herself 'unmasked and unmuzzled' and a 'free thinker.'
'unexpectedly' :violin:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
they go from that to this pretty quick these days:

'unexpectedly' :violin:

She's cute.

She could use her looks and her pushiness to get what she wanted.

Until she met her match: Covid.

My sister's nail lady said her uncle died suddenly.

She is an anti vac person.

My sister said, Covid?

No, he died of a lung infection.

:roflmao: