*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
They won't tell us who's not vaccinated.
we’re not allowed to ask, either.

It’s gonna be like asking if someone needs a license to work in the US as code for “are you a US citizen?”.

for vax, you can ask if they have any testing requirements or needs and date of their last negative test.

When asked correctly, if you are, you will self attest. If you aren’t, you’ll dodge the question.

feelings. Lol

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
GFs aunt is an ER nurse in NC. She’s finally getting time off and came out to visit with family. Was telling us this morning that when she left two days ago there were 190 intubated Covid patients. Of 190 only 4 were vaccinated. They is currently a 7:1 patient to nurse ratio. 5:1 is typically considered the max. They had to take over the non-elective surgery wing for bed space and the only surgeries happening are trauma because they’re the only trauma unit in the county.

Reactions: Havoc

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
@frvcvs I just checked and there are 697 ventilators in use today in the state of NC - all patients, not just COVID.

If there are 190 COVID patients on vents at her hospital that would mean nearly 1/3 of ALL vents in use in the state are at her hospital, not to mention they have other patients on vents there as well.

I'm not buying it.

Also, what a nice manager giving her time off during an unprecedented crisis of staffing (7:1)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: $kully and Havoc

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
a bunch of old guys at work are up in arms and I’ve heard more than one group talking about ‘paying a lawyer $200’ to write up some bull sh!t letter holding the company responsible for any side effects. :dancing:

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
a bunch of old guys at work are up in arms and I’ve heard more than one group talking about ‘paying a lawyer $200’ to write up some bull sh!t letter holding the company responsible for any side effects. :dancing:
How "Old" are these guys?? "They" should know how many vaccine shots their Parents took so "they" didn't pop out with polio, measles, yellow fever, etc AND booster shots, every 5 - 10 years. ~ phugggin panties!

75 y/o vaxxer out ~

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
How "Old" are these guys?? "They" should know how many vaccine shots their Parents took so "they" didn't pop out with polio, measles, yellow fever, etc AND booster shots, every 5 - 10 years. ~ phugggin panties!

75 y/o vaxxer out ~
50’s-60’s

Reactions: PPK96754

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
@frvcvs I just checked and there are 697 ventilators in use today in the state of NC - all patients, not just COVID.

If there are 190 COVID patients on vents at her hospital that would mean nearly 1/3 of ALL vents in use in the state are at her hospital, not to mention they have other patients on vents there as well.

I'm not buying it.

Also, what a nice manager giving her time off during an unprecedented crisis of staffing (7:1)
Almost half the ICU census of our entire county just devoted to COVID in ONE hospital there?!?
1631919612357.png

Pfizer booster - DONE
Read through this feed:

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
50’s-60’s
Unknown to "them," and again, the vaccine shots that we took as young kids helped promote better lives for "them" medically as they grew up as young kids and into adulthood. It didn't do much for common sense though ~
and with all the political BS going on and simply bad info on COVID ... there's no denying that this country has parted into groups with different agendas ~
United States of America?? Not anymore

simple Hawaiian
Proud American

Last edited:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
My dad, his wife, my uncle, and some of their friends just ALL got covid after a BBQ together, all of them are vaxxed. I was at the BBQ, have not had a covid vax, and did not get it. I'm generally healthy, they are all a bunch of fat, lazy folks. Guess it's just a coincidence though.

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I still know/hear of friends and colleagues etc getting covid left and right. What I don’t hear, at least here in Nassau county with our 90+% vax rate, are horror stories of our local hospitals and morgues filling up like they did here back in March and April of 2020

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
"Welcome to sorryantivaxxer.com, a repository of stories of anti-vaxxers who died or came close to dying of COVID needlessly from their own scientifically un-sound and stubborn beliefs"

Reactions: tacos

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
My dad, his wife, my uncle, and some of their friends just ALL got covid after a BBQ together, all of them are vaxxed. I was at the BBQ, have not had a covid vax, and did not get it. I'm generally healthy, they are all a bunch of fat, lazy folks. Guess it's just a coincidence though.
Suuuuure

Reactions: menobrah

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

I'm not buying it.

did you really jump on the Gaylord Focker FB group to ask about hospital numbers to prove me wrong? Sad.

Reactions: rice

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
did you really jump on the Gaylord Focker FB group to ask about hospital numbers to prove me wrong? Sad.
No, I just googled the publicly available info.

When someone starts saying 5:1 ICU ratios are typical and start throwing out other ridiculous numbers it catches my interest.

Hospital beds over 70% full in Delaware.

Not sure what that has to do with those made up numbers you threw out.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
No, I just googled the publicly available info.

When someone starts saying 5:1 ICU ratios are typical and start throwing out other ridiculous numbers it catches my interest.

Hospital beds over 70% full in Delaware.

Not sure what that has to do with those made up numbers you threw out.
Where in my post did I say ICU?

I just posted a link about Wilmington area hospitals nearing 100% capacity. Prolly just fake news and I’m prolly lying just to make you look.