*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
Wow, that’s pretty surprising
You would never, never want me on your basketball team

And PRCD is not wrong, I am being a pussy because this is the first time I've ever been in charge of anything so I'm kind of shitting bricks, and not being at all fair to him

As far as I'm concerned if ICU's are not overwhelmed I think we should be living our lives

It's just that all of my interactions with government suggest small minded incompetence, not well designed sinister plots

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

And PRCD is not wrong, I am being a pussy because this is the first time I've ever been in charge of anything so I'm kind of shitting bricks, and not being at all fair to him

As far as I'm concerned if ICU's are not overwhelmed I think we should be living our lives

It's just that all of my interactions with government suggest small minded incompetence, not well designed sinister plots
I thought you were writing for that TV show shot in Oceanside?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020

I'm not calling you a pvssy. Business owners have big balls. I'm trying to stick up for you. I'm like a battered woman. :unsure: :shaka:

• Haha
Reactions: PPK96754

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Well hey, at least coming up on two years later, in California you still have to have a t-shirt obscuring view of your nose and mouth when you walk into certain places, at least until you sit down. Think of all the lives saved.

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
Well hey, at least coming up on two years later, in California you still have to have a t-shirt obscuring view of your nose and mouth when you walk into certain places, at least until you sit down. Think of all the lives saved.
At least underwear is still optional. You have to draw the line somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
There was a guy a couple weeks ago at the bus stop across from Haleiwa beach Park squatting with his pants and bevedees around his ankles jerking off and taking a sh!t at the same time, Hawaii definitely not done for him

• Love
Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
There was a guy a couple weeks ago at the bus stop across from Haleiwa beach Park squatting with his pants and bevedees around his ankles jerking off and taking a sh!t at the same time, Hawaii definitely not done for him
That‘s some impressive multitasking.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
HEre we go for another round:

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Work is requiring all employees to get vaccinated even the fully remote workers

hey I heard cardi-b is doing her own research some of you guys should link up w her and compare notes :ROFLMAO:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Work is requiring all employees to get vaccinated even the fully remote workers

hey I heard cardi-b is doing her own research some of you guys should link up w her and compare notes :ROFLMAO:
Fully remote?
thats interesting
I wonder what the logic is behind that, as it relates to employment

maybe analogous to a random drug test to stay employed, this is a random intelligence test?

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Fully remote?
thats interesting
I wonder what the logic is behind that, as it relates to employment

maybe analogous to a random drug test to stay employed, this is a random intelligence test?
Yep. Jan 1 2022 ‘all employees regardless of role type’

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The kids are getting dis enrolled this week at Cal State for not certifying vaccination.

They told us if the kids can't access anything, just refer them to the admissions and records.

They won't tell us who's not vaccinated.

UR PAPERS PLEESE

Reactions: sdsrfr