*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The human body is amazing...

It appears one of it's primary biological functions is to cleanse toxins waste and such from the body...

Liver, Kidneys, Lungs, skin...etc...all push stuff out...that's what our cells do...

Garbage in garbage out....

Good stuff in = health

So simple....Ocam's razor right in front of your eyes.

Viruses are your cell's shitbags....a cleanse is a "viral infection" so to speak...and those particles don't make other folks sick.

But you can make mucho money if you say they do.
You could easily prove this by exposing yourself to supposed airborne or bloodborne viruses.

If I believed terrain theory, I would do this.

I would be a hero of the right wing'd conspiracy retards who post here from debunking the theory.

:roflmao:

Reactions: afoaf

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
You could easily prove this by exposing yourself to supposed airborne or bloodborne viruses.

I would be a hero of the right wing'd conspiracy retards who post here from debunking the theory.

What is right wing'd?

...I don't understand the concept....

Maybe because it's a manufactured paradigm?

Gotta label everything these days eh....

Put a target on these folks back....

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!

Here's RFB's latest compilation of some noteworthy medical news from the last ~1.5 years...

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What is right wing'd?

...I don't understand the concept....

Maybe because it's a manufactured paradigm?

Gotta label everything these days eh....

Put a target on these folks back....

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE!

Here's RFB's latest compilation of some noteworthy medical news from the last ~1.5 years...

This response is what is known as an ineffective rebuttal.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Interesting article from some MIT researchers...

Viral Visualizations: How Coronavirus Skeptics Use Orthodox Data Practices to Promote Unorthodox Science Online

Some words from James Corbett on the subject...

"This is not surprising to those of us who have followed the unfolding of COVID-911 and who know that—far from a seat-of-the-pants response to an out-of-the-blue and ultra-deadly pandemic—the events of the past year have been a long-planned series of actions designed to lead us through a biosecurity state into a Great Reset, and, ultimately, the end of humanity. Unfortunately, there are still relatively few of us who understand what is happening and many, many people whose ignorance about science, medicine, politics and economics has been effectively weaponized against us. These zombies will be the ones to lead us into the coming nightmare by clamouring for vaccine passports and forced "vaccinations" and all the other pre-planned "solutions" to this pre-planned crisis.

Case in point: this reddit thread where a vaccinated hospital worker casually admits that many doctors and nurses at his hospital refused to take the "vaccines" because they "didn't trust them." The response of the mindless lemmings to this deeply unsettling news? "That sucks to hear :( But I'm glad you got the shot!!"

So, if you are reading these words, congratulations: You are not a zombie. You are—as MIT admits—scientifically literate enough to have seen through the smokescreen of lies and manipulations that have bamboozled the masses. Of course, the bad news is that means you are now firmly in the crosshairs of both the establishment and their zombie hordes."

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
WHAT DOES A VIROLOGIST KNOW ABOUT SARS-COV2 AS OF MARCH 21, 2021

By Tom Cowan

A virus is a particle wrapped in a protein coating containing genetic material, either RNA or DNA. A virus is considered to be a physical thing.

How do virologists find a new virus, in this case, SARS-CoV-2?

Lay people and most medical providers assume virologist take fluid samples from the nose or lungs of many sick people with the same symptoms and examine them under a powerful microscope. They assume that the virologists actually see a virus that they’ve never seen before in these samples.

How do they know that virus causes the disease in question, in this case, Covid-10?

Most people — again, including medical providers — would assume that virologists prove causation by exposing nothing but the pure virus to healthy animals in the normal way that viruses supposedly spread.

In fact, here’s what they do, and here’s what they did again with SARS-CoV-2. Virologists took bronchoscopy-guided lung samples (BAL fluid) from people with pneumonia from an unknown cause. They “washed” and filtered this fluid to remove large cellular debris, fungus and bacteria. Here’s where people’s assumptions of what happens and what actually happens diverge: They never examined this fluid under an electron microscope (the only type that can visualize something as small as a virus). In fact, virologists always skip examining this fluid under a microscope.

They then took this unpurified soluble fluid from the person with pneumonia of unknown origin and inoculated it onto tissue taken from an animal or human source. But first they added a variety of other fluids, including amniotic fluid, horse serum, bovine fetal serum, all of which are themselves rich sources of proteins and genetic material. They do this because the “virus” they’re looking for won’t grow otherwise. In addition, the nutrients supporting the growth of the tissue in the culture were withdrawn. In other words, the tissue was starved. Antibiotics, such as gentamicin and amphotericin, were added to the culture, both of which are known to be toxic to kidney tissue.

They then measured the ability of this unpurified mixture to lyse (or kill) the animal or human tissue in the culture. To date, the only tissue that was killed (called a cytopathic effect) came from Vero cells, which are taken from monkey kidneys. When the cultures contained only human or other animal-sourced tissues, little to no cytopathic effects were seen.1

The Vero cell culture did, indeed, break down into millions of different sized and shaped particles. The virologists took an electron-microscope picture of it, saw particles they said were budding out from the Vero cells, and they called those particles isolated SARS-Cov-2.

How do they know those particles in the culture are the culprits?

Here’s the problem: In reality, no accepted scientific protocol can distinguish a particle that emerges as a result of the breakdown of Vero cells or the other sources of genetic material added to the culture from a “virus” coming from the outside.2

It gets worse. As of today, no particle with the characteristics or appearance of SAR-CoV-2 (as seen in electron micrographs) has been found in the results of this “culture” procedure, until a protein-digesting enzyme called trypsin is added to the mix.3 This enzyme digests the outer protein coating of these particles, resulting in the characteristic “spike” protein appearance of the alleged SARS-CoV-2.

The next step for virologists is to do a genetic analysis of the results of this “viral culture.” Virologists have NOT and can NOT find any complete sequence in that culture that would represent the entire genome of any known virus. Rather, the genome sequencing is performed inside a computer, which is called in silico genome.

In this culture, they find billions of various sized pieces of genetic material. They chop these pieces into smaller bits, and some are discarded if they are alleged to originate from human or other microbial origin. These small sequences are “aligned” inside the computer, meaning, they are reconstructed into a long genome that would be the size of a coronavirus genome, which has been previously published.4

In other words, a complete genome is sequenced based on the template of other such in silico genomes, thereby guaranteeing that the computer will “find” SARS-CoV-2 in this new sample. Inevitably, there is some divergence in the new genome sequence as compared to the template. This is called a variant. At no time has the virologist found the complete sequence of either of SARS-CoV-2 or the variant in the BAL fluid. It exists only in the computer.

The only reasonable conclusion that anyone examining this process would come to is that no evidence exists that a real particle in the real world that causes what they’re calling Covid-19 has been found.

Sources:

1 Wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/6/20-0516_article

2 Gianessi, et al Viruses 2020 May; 12(5): 571. The Role of Extracellular Vesicles as Allies of HIV, HCV, and SARS Viruses

3 Caly et al, Med J Aust 2020, June; 212 (10) p. 459-462 PMID 3223727. Isolation and Rapid sharing of the 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) from the first patient diagnosed with Covid-19 in Australia.

4 Ibid

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Oh good, the remembrance posts for lost ErBB members have been taken off sticky, but thankfully this garbage is still locked to the top of the forum. Wouldn't want to not have immediate access to this enthralling, informative, mature conversation between ErBB stand out posters. :rolleyes: .... The fvck are we doing here....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Would you like to be entered in the erbb Covid Crybaby 2020-21 competition?

The competition is fierce.

Duffy in your main competition.

But you could do it!

You just gotta believe!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

but instead, he'll just flood the zone with more idiotic videos

have you watched some of these videos?

I can't tell if Bohter hasn't and he just posts it up out of ignorance or if he is really
convinced by the asinine arguments these dupes make.

Would you like to be entered in the erbb Covid Crybaby 2020-21 competition?

The competition is fierce.

Duffy in your main competition.

But you could do it!

You just gotta believe!
stringcheese def put in some big performances this past year....a top contender for sure

• Love
Reactions: Autoprax

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
you mean another one of Bohter's sources turns out to be a charlatan and a fraud?

what an unmitigated surprise!

I'm not sure if he will respond with silly name calling or deflection....

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
I think anyone poo-pooing the person vs. discussing the actual problem...science...logic...standard experimental practice....should be entered into a special category of the Covid Crybaby contest....

:cheers:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Except you are wrong again.

The ethos of the person can inform our decision making.

Due to popular demand, we have created a Covid Crybaby Crazy catagory for the official erbb Covid Crybaby Competion 2021.

There is just too much talent in this category for it not to be recognized.

Your troll game really falls off with your ineffective rebuttals. You should work on that.

Good luck.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Tim Cowan is not a virologist, and never was.

Also, he can't practice medicine in California any longer.

View attachment 110535
OK then....I nominate Mr Doof for his ineffective rebuttal to what Dr Tom Cowan wrote in that short article I posted just above.

Care to redeem yourself Mr Doof and counter....point by point....what Tom wrote about how Medical Science does it's experimentation to prove viruses CAUSE disease?

You know....make some valid logical arguments as to why Tom is wrong?

It does not take a virologist to see the problem....but you could ask DR Stefan Lanka about it....

Here's a vid by our favorite NZ Dr. regarding how media treats Dr's that go against the medical mainstream....

Last edited:

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
It does not take a virologist to see the problem....but you could ask DR Stefan Lanka about it....
This guy?

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Lanka

Life and work [ Edit | Edit source ]
Stefan Lanka was born in 1963 on Lake Constance . He studied biology at the University of Konstanz , where he presented his diploma thesis on virus infestation in marine brown algae in 1989 . In 1994 he was at the same place with a dissertation on the subject of molecular biological studies of viral infection in Ectocarpus siliculosus (Phaeophyceae) for Dr. rer. nat. PhD .
Since 2003 he has been running the anti-vaccination website and the magazine of the same name "Wissenschektivenplus". [1]
Conspiracy [ Edit | Edit source ]
Lanka believes that no viruses exist that diseases cause. For example, Lanka hypothesizes that AIDS is not caused by an HIV virus ; rather, AIDS was invented to try chemotherapy drugs on homosexual men . In his opinion, the H5N1 bird flu is not caused by a virus. He describes modern medicine as the most important pillar of dictatorships and undemocratic governments . [2] [3] He also denies that Ebola virus disease (Ebola virus ) is transmitted. [4]
In an interview with the newspaper FAKTuell, which is closely related to the so-called Germanic New Medicine , Lanka said: “On the other hand, biological structures that are supposed to do something negative have never been seen. The basis of biological life is togetherness, is symbiosis, and there is no place for war and destruction. War and destruction in biological life is a write-up of sick and criminal minds. " [2] he contradicts undisputed findings of toxicology that shows that the strongest poisons by biological factors (ex .: snake venoms , plant toxins , fungal toxins , botulinum toxin). At the same time, his statement contradicts the fact that poisons, for example, play an important role in nature, for example in defense against predators or in hunting. Lanka's one-sided portrayal of evolution as a process of purely cooperative interactions contradicts the biological knowledge that the competition for resources ( food , living space , sexual partners ) and “eat and be eaten” are also important drivers of evolution.
Lanka spreads his unscientific theses on the Internet, in lectures or in books. [4]

OK then....I nominate Mr Doof for his ineffective rebuttal to what Dr Tom Cowan wrote in that short article I posted just above.

Care to redeem yourself Mr Doof and counter....point by point....what Tom wrote about how Medical Science does it's experimentation to prove viruses CAUSE disease?

You know....make some valid logical arguments as to why Tom is wrong?
I wasn't trying to rebut Tom Cowan, I was attempting to do a quickie fact check. You know, find out if there is any "there" there.

Two things are verifiable with almost no difficulty : a lie in the title of article and he isn't licensed to practice medicine in California.

Here is a rebuttal against Tom Cowan from actual virologist in Canada.

And a more in-depth article on how virus is isolated here (click me) which leads me to think Tom Cowan doesn't have his facts straight when he claims :

1622656922846.png

1622656788766.png

Why aren't these people just exposing themselves to the supposed infectious diseases to reveal the hoax?

So simple to debunk.

But no.

Examples of self-experimentation listed here (click me).

1622654280843.png

Last edited: