*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Why would a loving christian god hand me over to a delusion?

CCCP doesn't exist anymore as a political state. Russia is what is left, former soviet states now are their own contries

Evasion
Because love is just.

You mean to tell me the Communist Chinese Party doesn't exist? So they didn't invade Hong Kong last year? LOL

Here's the scriptural answer on why God hands men over to a delusion-
Romans 1:18-32
[18]For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
[19]Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
[20]For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
[21]Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
[22]Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
[23]And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
[24]Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
[25]Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
[26]For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
[27]And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
[28]And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
[29]Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
[30]Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
[31]Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
[32]Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Last edited:

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Evangelical Christian surfers are the worst :monkey:
Surfers used to be outcasts. Nowadays they're conformists.

They're a bunch of Starbucks drinking, e-bike riding, hipster beard rocking, cookie cutter board buying, top 10 rap listening, skinnie jean/pant wearing sissy spoiled liberals whose parents didn't discipline them. That's why there's no surf etiquette anymore.

Who said I was an evangelical?

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
But you are sure it is going to happen? Do you see a rapture happening? What is accuracy rate of biblical predictions?
Go look up the "authority of scripture" and "inerrancy of Scripture."

And yes, I believe Jesus is coming back. But this time it will be to judge the world. And all ungodly men will try to hide themselves but they will not be able to. It's going to be a horrifying time for those that do not have saving faith. Absolutely horrifying. Imagine solitary confinement and torture forever? Not a pretty picture.

The rapture was invented in the 1800's. Not really sure if I subscribe to something that's technically "new doctrine." Like somehow the church missed this whole rapture concept for in Scripture for 1800 years??? Nahhh.

I think a lot of pre-tribs use it as an excuse to not fight the Beast System being implemented. They think they'll be swooped up before things get bad enough, which in my eyes, is inexcusable selfishness. So in a sense, I can see how that pre-trib rapture doctrine may be an instrument of Satan.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
This vid covers "the secret who" in depth....and is fitting with the recent discussion on Christianity....

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Big box stores open in Canada....weed stores and liquor stores as well.....but a church?

Open your church and you go to jail....

Cowards in clown suits....

Folks...if you won't see or look into what's gong on...or just ignore it....you're part of the problem....

Y'all need to be talking about this with your friends and family.....

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
I'm sure they got plenty. And probably 5000 rounds of ammo, for some reason.
kookoo for cocoa puffs
You guys are painfully obvious in your attempted narrative directing....trying to paint a target bull shite......

Biased thinking of you and your ilk....

:poop:

Reactions: Jonahbrah

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Bohter is all churchy also, like Johnabrah. Bohter isn't too surfy, though. Maybe not a surfer.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Who said it was a logical fallacy?

Not me

That is your straw man who is not I.

I would say it's a pattern of automatic thinking, either a heuristic or a cognitive bias depending on the conclusion.
Pointing out cognitive biases is not argument unless you can show how it lead those with biases to ignore evidence that refutes their conclusion.

And who said I teach logic?
I was being generous.
I do a little rhetoric, but mostly I train the kids to turn their work on time and revise their draft so the work is close to college level.
How is that different than what an elementary school teacher does?

What books have you written?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
This vid covers "the secret who" in depth....and is fitting with the recent discussion on Christianity....

it's odd that you keep your religiousness concealed

are you afraid that's going to be the thing that discredits you?!

hahahah

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA

A textbook example of poor meming.

With a touch of thought, one only has to remember what it feels like to use soap and water on a mild abrasion, like a skinned knee, much less a little "sanitizer" like rubbing alcohol.

Now, put that soap and sanitizer in your veins.

Killing the patient is not the optimal manner of killing germs.

PS

Recent Lancet article on the virus.

Last edited:
Reactions: afoaf