*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
News item.

Blurb:

• - Psychiatrists from NYU found that the biggest COVID-19 death risk aside from age is schizophrenia, not one of the many common conditions that people associate with covid risks.

• - Schizophrenia is a more significant death risk factor in COVID-19 than diabetes, heart failure, cancer, and other more common medical conditions.

• - Researchers can’t explain why this particular mental disorder is such a big risk with COVID-19 and are still studying the matter.

• Wow
Reactions: afoaf

kpd73

Nep status
Apr 5, 2014
News item.

Blurb:

• - Psychiatrists from NYU found that the biggest COVID-19 death risk aside from age is schizophrenia, not one of the many common conditions that people associate with covid risks.

• - Schizophrenia is a more significant death risk factor in COVID-19 than diabetes, heart failure, cancer, and other more common medical conditions.

• - Researchers can’t explain why this particular mental disorder is such a big risk with COVID-19 and are still studying the matter.
Because there is no possible way for them to be socially distant from their other personalities who may or may not have been exposed to the deadly virus!

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka and Mr Doof

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
News item.

Blurb:

I'm guessing "pillow therapy" by caretakers.

huryanpost

Michael Peterson status
Dec 9, 2010

fear maybe:shark::shark:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I've known a couple of skitzos.

It's weird how they alway think they are being listened to on the radio.

All of them think that.

What did they think in Ben Franklins time?

The govenment is listening to us in this kite string?

It's weird how it kicks in on guys when they are in their late 20s.

What a shitty disease.

Sad face. :cry:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I got a bad feeling about the new more contagious variant.

I hope my nervous system is misreading the signals.

Admittedly, I have an hyperactive threat response system.

Maybe it's my job to worry so others don't?

This is the little virus that could.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
I got a bad feeling about the new more contagious variant.

I hope my nervous system is misreading the signals.

Admittedly, I have an hyperactive threat response system.

Maybe it's my job to worry so others don't?

This is the little virus that could.
This is the little virus you can't prove exists as a pathogenic germ....in a scientific isolation sort of way....

Can you provide scientific evidence that it's more contagious?

A discussion re scientific isolation of viruses here....

Last edited: