*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Something's not right here. WHat is all this other stuff attached to the patient? Why do the white lines extend well outside the lungs? Why is the patient at a different orientation in this X-ray than the others shown? Is this an example of an acute or chronic patient?
View attachment 103808
The white lines are EKG wires so prob acute and the orientation is probably due to other physical condition.

Last edited:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The white lines are EKG wires and the orientation is probably due to other physical condition.
Not those, the other image artifacts that kind of look like a fingerprint or raster. I'm used to staring at images that include noise and other phenomena that can be modeled and subtracted out.

Also something's wrong with the contrast/dynamic range.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Maybe she part of some research medical group set and it's their job to research into this corona virus more? They don't seem to know a lot about long term affects, perhaps because it's so new. Can they see the heart with an xray? Maybe they are looking for some other effects on the body post-covid. Can the patient request an xray? Maybe they are asking to be checked out further, out of paranoia?
I was wondering if she was part of some research group or she's referring to patients swabbed upon admission.

It's not clear.

I'm not doubting her, I'm just trying to figure out the story.

Have to question every little thing I read nowdays because there is so much fearmongering.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
this.

i don’t imagine there is any medical journal backing up this chest X-ray claim?
There has been some research indicating such, but I haven't seen any research matching the sky-high percentages she's throwing out.

That's not to say it isn't there, I'm just saying I'm not aware of it if there is.

This is probably the most intensely studied respiratory infection in history.

A lot of the research seems to focus on small groups.

I don't know how much of it stands up to peer review either. Is the research good or bad?

Also, what is the definition of "asymptomatic" - with so much research being done around the globe it could vary.

How many asymptomatic, or mildly symptomatic carriers even get swabbed?

Reactions: PRCD

tacos

Michael Peterson status
Feb 12, 2006
LB —> SF
To be fair, she’s also an intensivist—Did her critical care fellowship at Harvard. “Trauma surgeon” just sounds more sensational to laypeople if I had to guess. I know that doesn’t necessarily back up the numbers she’s claiming.

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
I was wondering if she was part of some research group or she's referring to patients swabbed upon admission.

It's not clear.

I'm not doubting her, I'm just trying to figure out the story.

Have to question every little thing I read nowdays because there is so much disinformation, gaslighting, and fearmongering.
Fixed

• Haha
Reactions: Subway

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
We all know there's no coof in China man. They're all required to take their smart phones with the tracking/human automation app everywhere they go.

See: no COVID
1610822420385.png
1dc09992674f176013b11f4af47d23f6cf5bbb60b2e2f68c045af2c81c8158ac_1.jpg

@casa_mugrienta poasted this in another thread
The recommendation does not mean younger, healthier people should avoid being vaccinated. But it’s an early indication of what to watch as countries begin to issue safety monitoring reports on the vaccines. Emer Cooke, the new head of the European Medicines Agency, has said tracking the safety of Covid vaccines, especially those relying on novel technologies such as messenger RNA, would be one of the biggest challenges once shots are rolled out widely.

Pfizer and BioNTech are working with the Norwegian regulator to investigate the deaths in Norway, Pfizer said in an e-mailed statement. The agency found that “the number of incidents so far is not alarming, and in line with expectations," Pfizer said.
Why does Pfizer always say this? How do they know?
Though both Covid-19 vaccines approved so far in Europe were tested in tens of thousands of people -- including volunteers in their late 80s and 90s -- the average trial participant was in his or her early 50s. The first people to be immunized in many places have been older than that as countries rush to inoculate nursing-home residents at high risk from the virus.
IOW, a huge chunk of the measured effectiveness of the vaccine might be due to the fact that the trial participants were unlikely to have serious complications in the first place. Does anyone have the original data from Pfizer's trials? How was effectiveness measured - through PCR tests?

Are we saving patients by killing them?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
A little funny....

And a "maybe you should take this shite seriously" vid....
So obvious a cave man could see it....but don't buy the "released in China" stuff....more likely a new stronger flu due to our ever changing terrain....air pollution....toxin exposures...increased EMF exposure...everywhere....but worst in the big cities for sure....

But but but....Grandma!

Last edited:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Much of Science!....including medical Science!.....is bought and paid for.....

....same same the Main Stream Media propaganda machine....

Bet you didn't know propaganda is legal in the good old USA...

"I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers which can't be questioned". - Richard Feynman

Last edited:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I got a call from the hospice taking care of my father yesterday. They told me I needed to contact a funeral home and "reserve a spot" for my father because they are having problems "placing clients" due to COVID induced demand.

I'm thinking 2021 is going to suck way worse than 2020.
That must unbelievably painful
Hang in there gws

Reactions: GWS_2 and Havoc