*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Oh Bohter, just to say, I got the same ass sinus cold that I do every year, again, this year, and have had it for months.
So, flu numbers aren't flat, colds aren't flat, they are down because of 1) mask use is up, 2) less people are around eachother,
3) less people going out doing anything, and 4) a lot of kids are not in school.
so, I don't buy your constant beating of the dead horse rhetoric stating its just a little virus, all a hoax bullcrap.
Let us all know when you or someone you know gets covid, and how bad, etc.
Heck, you are probably all bottled up inside like the people you mock, searching for more whack job theories to srpead to the errb.
and Keep in mind that you think the world is flat, too!:roflmao:
:foreheadslap:

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Oh Bohter, just to say, I got the same ass sinus cold that I do every year, again, this year, and have had it for months.
So, flu numbers aren't flat, colds aren't flat, they are down because of 1) mask use is up, 2) less people are around eachother,
3) less people going out doing anything, and 4) a lot of kids are not in school.
so, I don't buy your constant beating of the dead horse rhetoric stating its just a little virus, all a hoax bullcrap.
Let us all know when you or someone you know gets covid, and how bad, etc.
Heck, you are probably all bottled up inside like the people you mock, searching for more whack job theories to srpead to the errb.
and Keep in mind that you think the world is flat, too!:roflmao:
You can't get through to him. He's unreachable. His elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor. The lights are on but nobody is home. A few cards short of a full deck. Anyone that can convince themselves the earth is flat is not worth engaging on any subject frankly. He's living in his own private Idaho.

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
You can't get through to him. He's unreachable. His elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor. The lights are on but nobody is home. A few cards short of a full deck. Anyone that can convince themselves the earth is flat is not worth engaging on any subject frankly. He's living in his own private Idaho.
Isn't Bohter a Ranch guy? Seems like a pretty good gig. When did the cheese slide off the cracker and why?

• Haha
Reactions: GWS_2 and Havoc

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
It's 6 am and she just left for another shift. She is supposed to take her second shot today. She is a little freaked out because of the death of an OB-GYN Doc in Florida. He died weeks after being vaccinated, having a hemorrhagic stroke apparently caused by a lack of platelets. It's not yet clear as to whether the vaccine is the cause or not. I asked her what she was going to do on her way out the door and she is unsure. She was going to talk to one of the Docs she works with and make her decision.
I learn something new every day. Vaccine-induced thrombocytopaenia is apparently a thing, so I don't see how Pfizer can reasonably say this case of thrombocytopaenia had nothing to do with the COVID19 vaccine without further investigation :unsure: .
In a statement sent to CBS12 News, a spokesperson writes, "We are actively investigating this case, but we don’t believe at this time that there is any direct connection to the vaccine. There have been no related safety signals identified in our clinical trials, the post-marketing experience thus far or with the mRNA vaccine platform."
The statement goes on to say that millions of people have received the Pfizer vaccine, and that "serious adverse events, including deaths that are unrelated to the vaccine are unfortunately likely to occur at a similar rate as they would in the general population."
They said the same thing about the Bell's Palsy in the vaccine group, but there was none in the control group.

David Scott, the CEO of the Palm Beach Research Center, works with and studies similar mRNA vaccines. Scott tells CBS12 News that the shot has "passed every milestone for safety," and he believes vaccines like the Pfizer one to be incredibly safe.
ACtually, immunogenicity is a known problem with mRNA vaccines. This was stated by Dr. Hotez and other papers I cited above. The claim was that THIS mRNA vaccine used a different approach, so I don't see how this doctor can claim mRNA vaccines are generally safe when this one is completely new and the previous ones had known problems.
He says long-term side effects of the available COVID-19 vaccines cannot yet be known, but in the short-term, allergic reactions can be among the reported side effects, and he recommends patients being very forthcoming with healthcare providers before taking any shot.
If long term effects are not known, why does he believe this is safe? If I believe in a cosmic teapot, does that make it real?

Last edited:

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Okay, I get that but isn't the problem that our health care system can't handle the load the even a small % of the population getting this sickness that requires a high resource cost to manage?

Isn't that the issue?

Do you think the stories of the hospitals being overwhelmed are fake?

So if the problem is that our health care system is almost non existent...to the point where even a virus like covid can overwhelm it, a huge societal risk without being a major risk to individual citizens...

Is the problem that we aren't doing enough to....stop the virus?

Huh?

It's been a year. Nothing we've done has had an effect. Are you still convinced that anyone who doesn't want to stomp along quietly in line just needs to stop whining?

We need another strategy. This is stupid. We're just waiting around for the problem to fix itself thanks to time passing, and randomly making arbitrary rules in the mean time.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
So if the problem is that our health care system is almost non existent...to the point where even a virus like covid can overwhelm it, a huge societal risk without being a major risk to individual citizens...

Is the problem that we aren't doing enough to....stop the virus?

Huh?

It's been a year. Nothing we've done has had an effect. Are you still convinced that anyone who doesn't want to stomp along quietly in line just needs to stop whining?

We need another strategy. This is stupid. We're just waiting around for the problem to fix itself thanks to time passing, and randomly making arbitrary rules in the mean time.
Yes, pandemics are difficult.

New strategy?

What you got?

Keep in mind that it has to be scalable.

We are working with limited resources and we will be starting from behind the 8 ball.

I eagerly await your solutions.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I learn something new every day. Vaccine-induced thrombocytopaenia is apparently a thing, so I don't see how Pfizer can reasonably say this case of thrombocytopaenia had nothing to do with the COVID19 vaccine without further investigation :unsure: .

They said the same thing about the Bell's Palsy in the vaccine group, but there was none in the control group.

ACtually, immunogenicity is a known problem with mRNA vaccines. This was stated by Dr. Hotez and other papers I cited above. The claim was that THIS mRNA vaccine used a different approach, so I don't see how this doctor can claim mRNA vaccines are generally safe when this one is completely new and the previous ones had known problems.

If long term effects are not known, why does he believe this is safe? If I believe in a cosmic teapot, does that make it real?
I actually texted one of the smarter Doctors in the County. His response:

"ITP is unusual and even more unusual to die from. It is also very treatable. (steroids, transfusion, IVIG) I got my second dose yesterday morning. As with the first one I had onset of shoulder pain after about 12 hours. I was also warm, sweating and freezing last night. I woke up with a head-and-neck ache and a feeling of being hungover. I think this is the immune system responding and making antibodies. The 12 hour delay is probably the amount of time it takes for the cells to make the spike protein from the mRNA so despite feeling a little lousy still, I am actually happy to notice what appears to be an immune response to the vaccine. I have no reservations about the vaccines because we simply have no choice. It is the only way out of this."

Take it or leave it. Everybody gets to make their own choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: need 4 speed

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
did you tell her about the fact that the PCR tests are inaccurate and about the great reset and all that stuff?
You yap about being so on top of things, but you never are. Multiple studies from prestigious universities--Harvard being one-- have confirmed that the CT cycle we are using in our PCR tests is too high, and has a high rate of false positives. Others have confirmed the same. They aren't talking about a great reset or politics--unlike you. . They are talking about it because they feel a high number of people are being confirmed as falsely positive leading to bad treatment decisions, and they also talk about the delay between the PCR testing and results being delivered. They are asking for a different testing protocol, to get more accurate results, and also confirm who is positive sooner, so that they can be quarantined sooner and help prevent the spread. You know, to help control the pandemic and treat people. Do some research lazy ass.

But for half a loaf, it's hard to comprehend, so he instead pays homage to his biased internet, political, fake news sources for affirmation of his erroneous beliefs.

And then accuses others of denying science.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the point is arguing about PCR tests while hospitals are at capacity
and the daily death toll is greater than the TOTAL death toll for other
countries leaves grousing about PCR tests in the purview of retards

and...here you are...as usual!

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
With your permission I am going to have to add the chees

I actually texted one of the smarter Doctors in the County. His response:

"ITP is unusual and even more unusual to die from. It is also very treatable. (steroids, transfusion, IVIG) I got my second dose yesterday morning. As with the first one I had onset of shoulder pain after about 12 hours. I was also warm, sweating and freezing last night. I woke up with a head-and-neck ache and a feeling of being hungover. I think this is the immune system responding and making antibodies. The 12 hour delay is probably the amount of time it takes for the cells to make the spike protein from the mRNA so despite feeling a little lousy still, I am actually happy to notice what appears to be an immune response to the vaccine. I have no reservations about the vaccines because we simply have no choice. It is the only way out of this."

Take it or leave it. Everybody gets to make their own choice.
I don't know what you asked him, but this doesn't really address my questions. His reply to you is, "Bro, don't worry about it," followed by, "The schnozzberries taste like schnozzberries," followed by, "Gung ho!"

We'd make better choices if Pfizer said, "It's possible the doctor died of ITP from the vaccine. This is a known side-effect of many medications and vaccines. It's extremely rare (how rare, exactly?) and usually treatable. This also occurs on its own without medications at a rate of X."

Instead, they essentially lied. Maybe this is why they paid out damages in the billions back in 2009.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I don't know what you asked him, but this doesn't really address my questions. His reply to you is, "Bro, don't worry about it," followed by, "The schnozzberries taste like schnozzberries," followed by, "Gung ho!"
I wasn't really asking him questions on your behalf?

We're not that tight.

You're synopsis seems lacking, but if that's what you got out of it, party on.

• Haha
Reactions: rice

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
the point is arguing about PCR tests while hospitals are at capacity
and the daily death toll is greater than the TOTAL death toll for other
countries leaves grousing about PCR tests in the purview of retards

and...here you are...as usual!
The reliability PCR test is proof of a global conspiracy.

I have it on the word of an expert.

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
Beware the small sample size, dummy.

Look out for motivated reasoning too. It's going to influence how you interpret evidence. (See proximity bias)

Does this help?
Your psuedo-psycho-fantasy-world won't help you with numerical values.

It's real easy. Just count. You can use your fingers if it helps you.

A zero is fine too, it's a really nice number. This thread if full of them.

....I am goingoutside now....just the facts....show them if got any....otherwise put down ....your zero.....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Your psuedo-psycho-fantasy-world won't help you with numerical values.

It's real easy. Just count. You can use your fingers if it helps you.

A zero is fine too, it's a really nice number. This thread if full of them.

....I am goingoutside now....just the facts....show them if got any....otherwise put down ....your zero.....
I reject your premise. But that is okay. I still like you. Agree to disagree? :cheers:

Do you recall at what age you adopted your strong religious views?

Did you have an awakening or did you grow up in a religious household?