*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Gavin is on the case.

I guess there are other states where they are in low supply.

I'm curious if he got gouged.

I bet he did.

That is why you want the power of the federal government making the deals.

Reactions: the janitor

HarryLopez2

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 11, 2020
More like " who " sent Trump to the so-called " hospital ".

Trump is just a puppet, and does what they tell him to do, and says, just what they want him to say.
Looking at his personality, totally makes sense. I mean, he is always doing what other people tell him. :roflmao:

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Here is an interesting perspective from an American living in Sweden regarding the pandemic.

Blurb:

Sweden’s pandemic approach has garnered outsized attention in the English-speaking press considering its relatively small population of 10 million. I watched with incredulity as tiny Social Democrat-ruled Sweden was celebrated at home by Trump supporters who urged, “Be like Sweden!” Meanwhile, on the left, our high death rate became a cautionary tale for the dangers of “herd immunity.” When a community achieves herd immunity through prior infection or vaccination, vulnerable individuals (even the unvaccinated) gain protection because the disease can’t find new hosts and thus can’t spread as easily. Explained in this way, herd immunity sounds quite Swedish: Collectively, we can protect the members of our “herd” unable to protect themselves. (Yet interestingly, Sweden does not mandate vaccinations for newborns, relying on parents to make that decision for their children. Compliance is reliably around 97 percent.)

Officially, Sweden never adopted a herd immunity strategy, although several of its policies seem to have it in mind, at least as a side effect. Sweden in fact chose a mitigation strategy: The Public Health Agency (FHM) aimed not to stop the virus but to control its spread so that the health care system, especially intensive care beds, would not be overwhelmed. In the beginning, this mitigation strategy—aka “flatten the curve”—was the goal of many nations, but as we learned more about the dangers of surviving COVID-19 (including sustained damage to the heart, lungs, and kidneys), and more about its transmission, many nations similar to Sweden (such as its neighbors, Denmark, Norway, and Finland) shifted course to a “crush the curve” strategy of “test, trace, and isolate.” FHM, however, persisted in emphasizing mitigation measures (wash your hands, keep your distance, stay home if you’re sick), avoiding panic, and protecting our most vulnerable, those who are over 70 years old and/or those with risk factors that exacerbate COVID-19.

goingoutside

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 7, 2016
Phew!
I'll try.
1) good; fit w/maybe 20 extra pounds. and some buttery backside talent but I digress...
2) DK but I think he relied upon family medical types.
3) no
4) yes cause he was in basically good shape.
5) No. I'm just glad he's still with us. also thats intrusive.

one question for you....Do you think cruise ships, jail releases, tanking nursing homes
and restaurants, pro sports, hotels, rock concerts etc. are going belly-up AT THE SAME
TIME for no reason?
All these things and more are the result of the world-wide tyrannical authoritarianism with a fake medical agenda.

Ever notice how the fake "war on terror" and all the "mass shootings" in the u.s. are gone now. They just disappeared.

Keep a watch on the things that are not going away, the self-serving government agencies, State police forces, National Guard units, the entire u.s military and every other part of this world-wide control system.

They all are running smoothly, nothing has affected them. This fake germ-y thing only causes problems for the private sector.

Example, In Hawaii, at 5 major airports they are installing 230 thermal and facial imaging cameras at a cost of $ 37.5 million which includes a 10 year maintenance contract with the installers, the NEC company. They say the system will be in place by the end of this year.

Ask yourselves, why a 10 year contract?

Department of Transportation | HDOT selects passenger screening technology provider for Hawaii’s airports

NEC Global

They are doing it. The question is are you going along with them, and their big, "new story"?

....I am goingoutside now....

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Hey, remember when we were told how the USA sucked at getting the virus under control compared to Europe?

"With new cases hitting about 100,000 daily, Europe has by a wide margin overtaken the United States, where an average of more than 51,000 COVID-19 infections is reported every day."

Reactions: Jonahbrah

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Cases....based on this PCR process that isn't a diagnosis test? At least per the guy who invented it....
More complete interview vs. previous posts...
But what does he know....

Also...here's a good recent interview....discussion on how we get sick.....for those of you open to considering the alternative narritive.

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
"Ever notice how the fake "war on terror" and all the "mass shootings" in the u.s. are gone now. They just disappeared."

The "War on terror" is so yesterdays news and everyone is carrying a gun now days and perpetrators aren't willing to be killed. Kids are home schooling and Neither, makes "good copy" nor news worthy.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Ever notice how the fake "war on terror" and all the "mass shootings" in the u.s. are gone now. They just disappeared.

The "War on terror" is so yesterdays news and everyone is carrying a gun now days and perpetrators aren't willing to be killed. Kids are home schooling and Neither, makes "good copy" nor news worthy.
that's only because there are more sensational things for the news to report on

""free"" internet news requires ad revenue to survive

ad revenue goes up with more page views

you get more page views by sensationalizing the news

Americans need to get wise and adjust their behavior accordingly

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!

And allll those 'poor people' in The Carivan's stopped migratin'...

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015

also ammo hard to get - at least in this (NJ) blue state.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Anyone watch?

Fucking Jared.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Anyone watch?

Fucking Jared.

Why bother with the boring facts of incompetence and corruption when you can devote your time to fun stuff like Qanon?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Data based discussions......regarding the jab....