*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
Phew!
I'll try.
1) good; fit w/maybe 20 extra pounds. and some buttery backside talent but I digress...
2) DK but I think he relied upon family medical types.
3) no
4) yes cause he was in basically good shape.
5) No. I'm just glad he's still with us. also thats intrusive.

one question for you....Do you think cruise ships, jail releases, tanking nursing homes
and restaurants, pro sports, hotels, rock concerts etc. are going belly-up AT THE SAME
TIME for no reason?

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
So now the WHO is backtracking on it's Lockdown recommendations......sounds good to me.....but why the sudden reversal?
Oh....because it hurt the economy and wrecked lives?
....brilliant!

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
More like " who " sent Trump to the so-called " hospital ".

Trump is just a puppet, and does what they tell him to do, and says, just what they want him to say.

There have been ten US presidents after JFK was taken out of the way, till present.

Trump is the 10th Clown in this circus of clowns.

Study a bit of the history of some these last ten officials, and who they hung out with, and were friends with.

And do some research on LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, G. H.W. Bush, Clinton, G. H. Bush, Obama and Trump.

Take a good look at all the connections and dealings with, the FBI, the Warren Commission, the CIA and a host of totally corrupt, cast of characters from almost 60 years ago, till present, that these individuals had.

These were just the " front-men ", the puppets, acting out their parts and reading their scripted lines for their puppet masters
pulling the strings from behind the scenes.

Mr. Donald Trump,

Real Estate Dealer

Businessman

Beauty Pageant Owner

"Reality TV" Producer and Host

and now the "acting" president of the USA, brought in to the center ring, to help create chaos...so they can take control.

....I am goingoutside now....they are going all the way with this one....full on psyop... taking over, the whole earth...
And more blobs of mercury find each other and merge...

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
So now the WHO is backtracking on it's Lockdown recommendations......sounds good to me.....but why the sudden reversal?
Oh....because it hurt the economy and wrecked lives?
....brilliant!
poor reading comprehension...just like duffy!

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the guy says lockdowns cannot be primary means of controlling virus

that's not a revelation

he also says that social distancing and masks are critical

duffy ignored that part of the interview (of course)

the premise of his argument is that there is widespread (free) rapid testing
and public health services to support cases and perform contact tracing

none of which americans have been able to accomplish or will otherwise
acquiesce to.

typical mischaracterization

please let the record reflect that I took the time to watch the video in good faith.

I'd measure the sun angles, too, if I really believed the earth was flat and it would
help convince you of that fact....but that's just because that's the type of person
I am.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
the guy says lockdowns cannot be primary means of controlling virus

that's not a revelation

he also says that social distancing and masks are critical

duffy ignored that part of the interview (of course)

the premise of his argument is that there is widespread (free) rapid testing
and public health services to support cases and perform contact tracing

none of which americans have been able to accomplish or will otherwise
acquiesce to.

typical mischaracterization

please let the record reflect that I took the time to watch the video in good faith.

I'd measure the sun angles, too, if I really believed the earth was flat and it would
help convince you of that fact....but that's just because that's the type of person
I am.
Same with PPEs.

Still a shortage.

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
I'm wondering if we'll see speed limit reductions world wide.....or even car driving bans in certain locations....because....after all....auto accident deaths are of Covid-19 pandemic proportions....and something must be done!

Amazing thing about auto accident death cure measures....they'd actually work.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I'm wondering if we'll see speed limit reductions world wide.....or even car driving bans in certain locations....because....after all....auto accident deaths are of Covid-19 pandemic proportions....and something must be done!

Amazing thing about auto accident death cure measures....they'd actually work.
you don't see why this is a bad metaphor?

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Same with PPEs.

Still a shortage.
I think the narrative - at least in the Western States Pact - is that bold action by Newsom in spending $1 billion on PPE has sorted this out:

I'm not sure if this is actually true, but that seems to be the approved narrative

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Just type in "5G network countries" in Google and this comes up-

"South Korea, China, and the United States are the countries that lead the world in building and deploying 5G technology."

The only country that has "had 5G for years" is China. Why would they have any interest in relaying the dangers of a technology they widely use? That would make them look bad politically to their biggest economic rivals.They already have a 1 child policy as well so the collateral damage of their control grid is likely viewed as a nice addition to population control.

South Korea didn't really get up and running until 2019 so it's been a year.

Additionally, UK...another 5G powerbroker started in 2019. So where are all these countries that had 5G for years with no COVID outbreaks? You can see a wide range of symptoms that can be mistaken for the flu in all of these countries BEFORE there was any COVID testing in 2019.

The very same people bitching about me spitting off conspiratorial information all the time literally are spewing massive whoppers thinking they have the facts because they're regurgitating talking points.They're too lazy to even look up to see if what they're saying is true.

This article talks about governmental committees subsidizing and overseeing the implementation of S.K.'s 5G infrastructure.

"In 2015, the South Korean Strategic 5G Promotion Committee, comprised of members from both public and private sectors, drafted the “5G+ Strategy”, which unequivocally aspires to spawn development in key industries that will generate new services and produce US$152 billion in gross national output and export volume of US$73 billion by 2026."

You have the incestuous relationship of public and private sectors in every major player's (China, U.S., S.K., Germany, etc.) implementation of 5G infrastructure. Just like our FDA and Big Pharma. You think there's any invested interest in telling the public that their blossoming trillion dollar industry is dangerous? That my friend...IS THE DEFINITION OF STUPID.
have you tested out your theory by looking at countries with little to no 5G technology that do have loads of covid cases?

edit: whoa, 3 consecutive posts, sorry r32

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think the narrative - at least in the Western States Pact - is that bold action by Newsom in spending $1 billion on PPE has sorted this out:

I'm not sure if this is actually true, but that seems to be the approved narrative
Is the gotcha that he over paid?

Did you hear the story of how Jared found a federal agency that had a bunch and he gave them to suppliers to sell to the states for a profit?

So the country paid twice?

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Is the gotcha that he over paid?

Did you hear the story of how Jared found a federal agency that had a bunch and he gave them to suppliers to sell to the states for a profit?

So the country paid twice?
I don't think there is a gotcha to be had, are health departments or hospitals in CA saying they don't have enough PPE? I'm not current on that issue.

I did not hear the Jared story, if true that at a minimum sucks and sounds potentially illegal