*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Looks like the radical, murdering, lying left crapping on our free speech and Constitution are going to finally start suffering. This is is only the beginning.

Next bombshell coming is political espionage charges to Big Tech. A bunch of friggen nerds and their brainwashed followers dictating the flow of information and policing any anti-Chinese rhetoric was such a foolish overreach. Thank you for being so prideful in your position. Pride always comes before the fall.

you might want to give this a read, especially this bit:

"The legal protections in subsections (c)(1) and (c)(2) are completely independent of one another. There is no basis in the language of Section 230 to qualify (c)(1)’s immunity on platforms obtaining immunity under (c)(2). "

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What do these conspiracy people look like in real life?

Do they save it up for online interaction where they can spout unfettered?

For example, I am not a pedantic know it all in the real world.

Ok, maybe I am but whatever.

A know it all who tries to keep his mouth shut is still really annoying.

Couple that with being part jew, it's hopeless. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
My pandemic improved greatly this morning with the first proper warm summer- like day, and even some fun little wind swell and a surprise north wind all morning. It was forecast to be side shore then onshore. All of my head scratching about how to go on adventures and make the most of my near total (hopefully) short term financial disintegration, done. I am now officially in one of the best places, relatively, to ride out the rest of this thing. I’m not even much of a “beach sitter” but I sure as sh!t will be for the next few monthsD910C0A2-536E-4484-9810-87747CDC8DFB.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: obslop and racer1

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
One of these threads had some discussion about long-term societal changes, as a result of this experience..... I'm too lazy to go find it, but a new emphasis on frugality does not sound like a bad thing.

Coronavirus sinks U.S. consumer spending; savings hit record high

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. consumers cut spending by the most on record for the second straight month in April while boosting savings to an all-time high, and the growing frugality reinforced expectations the economy could take years to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.

Last edited:
Reactions: enframed

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
One of these threads had some discussion about long-term societal changes, as a result of this experience..... I'm too lazy to go find it, but a new emphasis on frugality does not sound a bad thing.

No, but it's gonna fuck sh!t up for tax revenue (70% consumer economy or something), and banks are gonna make even more money than ever, unless we go back to stuffing mattresses. It's gonna hurt for a while.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Watching the riots and protests on TV we can seen social distancing is fckin OVER.

The weird thing is how a few weeks ago the media was whining about the "open up" protestors spreading the virus.

No whining from the media about protestors and rioters spreading the virus though.

• Love
Reactions: Kaido and Ifallalot