*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

surfadelphia

Nep status
Nov 15, 2010
I just learned about "sissy dogs" and that the type of dog you have is a
direct reflection of your masculinity

it sounds like you're in trouble, bru
It's okay, my dog now gets blazing fast internet speeds on his mobile device...I mean, I don't actually have a dog but If I did he would.

I think I'm going to make 5G conspiracies old news by starting a new one claiming I've been sent back in time by 6G to warn the people of rampaging Mecha-Bill Gates

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
It's okay, my dog now gets blazing fast internet speeds on his mobile device...I mean, I don't actually have a dog but If I did he would.

I think I'm going to make 5G conspiracies old news by starting a new one claiming I've been sent back in time by 6G to warn the people of rampaging Mecha-Bill Gates

1590598117284.png

• Haha
Reactions: ghostshaper

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
you're the "sissy" in this story....right?

I'm confused
Well they couldn’t have really. I don’t know where they could have been exposed to any lesbionotics. Do you think they’re born that way?

Jonahbrah

Nep status
Sep 20, 2019
BMore
Looks like the radical, murdering, lying left crapping on our free speech and Constitution are going to finally start suffering. This is is only the beginning.

Next bombshell coming is political espionage charges to Big Tech. A bunch of friggen nerds and their brainwashed followers dictating the flow of information and policing any anti-Chinese rhetoric was such a foolish overreach. Thank you for being so prideful in your position. Pride always comes before the fall.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Baiting tactic 2: Mischaracterization

To make the manipulative emotional appeals of the victim, critic, or fearmonger, one must by necessity misrepresent the details of the situation. These distortions can be the result of a narrow frame or a blatant lie. They often come in the form of a mischaracterization, critique or accusation. We’ve noticed that to frame you as being unfair or incompetent, the person will typically target your beliefs, intentions , character, feelings, and actions.

The power of this bait often comes from its level of distortion. The more inaccurate the statement, the more tempting the bait. Because humans have an innate desire to feel understood, correcting these willful falsehoods is some very tempting for anyone earnestly trying to diffuse the conflict without resorting to a fight or flight response. That is why ignoring them is powerful.

When people create a distorted picture of reality to get what they want, they will rarely change their mind if it doesn’t benefit them. Once you realize they trying to manipulate you through distortion, you want to resist the urge to correct theirse inaccuracies. If you must respond to a misstatement, you can calmly say “I disagree” and nothing more. This simple assertion is powerful. If the result is an uncomfortable vacuum, you use your awareness to relax and remain silent, unless, of course, you want to say something else.

:poop:

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Looks like the radical, murdering, lying left crapping on our free speech and Constitution are going to finally start suffering. This is is only the beginning.
Oh my is Trump fucking stupid. I don't know why I'm continually surprised.

I actually have no problem with what the executive order wants to accomplish, but the POTUS does not have the power to do it. I think the social media companies should be treated like newspapers since, they do some form of editing, and not be seen as "platforms." That seems fair. OTOH, Corporations, it has been decided by the courts, are essentially people, and have the right of free speech. Seems like if this ever got to the SCOTUS they'd have to do some heavy thinking about the way they wanna shape the country.

"We're gonna regulate it." Regulating free speech. Only dictators do that.

Trump is 100% discounting how helpful social media has been to him. "Be careful what you wish for" comes to mind.

Also, the irony should not be lost on anyone that conservatives are talking about changing a law based on the idea of original intent.

Reactions: afoaf