*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Truth, you following Pompeo's advice for all Americans to get back home? There are so many stories of different nationals getting trapped in various foreign locales. This one of course is nicely ironic:

On the home front, America is preparing Mexico to become the new (original) US -> China offshoring location. Like clearing a tear down to prep for new construction, or when Michael "took care of family business" in GFII, now is the time - under cover of emergency - to wipe out the cartel social/cultural/economic infrastructure.

Once cartel gov't influence/protection is forcibly removed, then MX will be ready to receive literally $multi-trillions in global foreign capital investment. In the US alone, Trump has $2.2T CV direct spending authority, another $4T available via Fed window, and now another proposed $2T for infrastructure.

$8T+- of new money with a guy who intends on spending it means a few things. One, massive re-pricing inflation - if you don't currently own real property, you may want to get in before it's too late. Two, the kids coming out in the next graduating classes will be stepping into an economy that will put the post-war 50s to shame.

I'm predicting by Easter everyone will know that CV is going to come in under 100k total deaths. That's when the emergency order gets amended, and the long recovery party begins in earnest.
Define “forcibly removed”. Also, I’d be interested to know exactly who is gonna forcibly remove them and how. How much collateral damage is acceptable?

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
As an older single guy, a big part of my social life is eating out at various local places, where I'm known and get to flirt with the servers and all that. All good fun.
With that not available right now, and getting somewhat bored with "cabin fever", I hit on a great plan to spice things up.

I'm aware of "phone sex" of course, but had never indulged before. It seemed intriguing, so I thought I'd give it a try.

I phoned one of my old girlfriends, she answered and we exchanged pleasantries and then I asked, "How about some good old fashioned phone sex? You can go first."
There was a brief pause and then I heard her say, "SCREW YOU!!" and she hung up.

Weird eh?

She was never into quickies when we were dating.

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Cruises were already sketchy to begin with.

My aunt, dads little sister, went on a Mexico Princess cruise last year. 78 and solo. She was in good health, good shape.

Left out of SF. Somewhere going down the coast the ship took a roll and she slipped and fell. Cracked her head wide open. Concussion/unconscious. This was off of Baja going south.

Princess airlifted her off the ship and just dumped her in a hospital on the Mex mainland. A couple of days later she woke up and she was completely disoriented. Princess never even notified her first contacts. The local doctor contacted her son, my cousin, and he made arrangements to get her transported back to San Diego.
They have filed a lawsuit last September so they are first in line before all this Covid sh!t hits.

Score a big Plus for the local Mexican doctor. He went above and beyond. The ship doctor on the Princess barge will not even respond to inquiries.

Last edited:

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Cruises were already sketchy to begin with.

My aunt, dads little sister, went on a Mexico Princess cruise last year. 78 and solo. She was in good health, good shape.

Left out of SF. Somewhere going down the coast the ship took a roll and she slipped and fell. Cracked her head wide open. Concussion/unconscious. This was off of Baja going south.

Princess airlifted her off the ship and just dumped her in a hospital on the Mex mainland. A couple of days later she woke up and she was completely disoriented. Princess never even notified her first contacts. The local doctor contacted her son, my cousin, and he made arrangements to get her transported back to San Diego.
They have filed a lawsuit last September so they are first in line before all this Covid sh!t hits.

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Wed night right now.

I look down over the SC yacht harbor/boardwalk/ SC wharf/Lane.

Very onshore/Spring winds.

One lone sailboat out.

JBerry

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 8, 2017
Maybe Trumpy can do something right and tell China to F off we aren't paying them back all that trillions of dollars of debt we owe them....Think that'll work?? It will offset all the trillions we are spending in the CARES act

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Vegas.

They just claimed a huge parking lot. Painted off six foot squares and are dumping the homeless into it. Fences all around.

They gave them sleeping pads to begin with. Took them all away for sanitary reasons.

I was a Punk back in the days, but this is a death pit.

obslop

Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
Truth, you following Pompeo's advice for all Americans to get back home? There are so many stories of different nationals getting trapped in various foreign locales. This one of course is nicely ironic:

On the home front, America is preparing Mexico to become the new (original) US -> China offshoring location. Like clearing a tear down to prep for new construction, or when Michael "took care of family business" in GFII, now is the time - under cover of emergency - to wipe out the cartel social/cultural/economic infrastructure.

Once cartel gov't influence/protection is forcibly removed, then MX will be ready to receive literally $multi-trillions in global foreign capital investment. In the US alone, Trump has $2.2T CV direct spending authority, another $4T available via Fed window, and now another proposed $2T for infrastructure.

$8T+- of new money with a guy who intends on spending it means a few things. One, massive re-pricing inflation - if you don't currently own real property, you may want to get in before it's too late. Two, the kids coming out in the next graduating classes will be stepping into an economy that will put the post-war 50s to shame.

I'm predicting by Easter everyone will know that CV is going to come in under 100k total deaths. That's when the emergency order gets amended, and the long recovery party begins in earnest.
this is interesting. as an effort to diminish china's role in global trade?

Reactions: Leaverite