Official Bird & Nature Post

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
This spring I rescued a pigeon. It was given the name Tyson in honor of my biggest hero. Her/his wing was a bit out of place, but after 1 1/2 week on my balcony Tyson was back at it! I fed him/her/latinx a mix of crumbled dog food, fat and bread crumbs. Every day when I came back from work I had to clean up all the sh!t and food she threw around inside the enclosure, but I could sit and watch all afternoon <3
Inside the pigeonhouse there was a few different places to sit, some higher to train the flying, a bird bath and all the food Tyson could ever dream of :) It was a nice time caring for the bird, but the day came when she said she was ready to rejoin the other birds at the lake.

I made a documentary:

Last edited:

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
This spring I rescued a pigeon. It was given the name Tyson in honor of my biggest hero. Her/his wing was a bit out of place, but after 1 1/2 week on my balcony Tyson was back at it! I fed him/her/latinx a mix of crumbled dog food, fat and bread crumbs. Every day when I came back from work I had to clean up all the sh!t and food she threw around inside the enclosure, but I could sit and watch all afternoon <3
Inside the pigeonhouse there was a few different places to sit, some higher to train the flying, a bird bath and all the food Tyson could ever dream of :) It was a nice time caring for the bird, but the day came when she said she was ready to rejoin the other birds at the lake.

I made a documentary:

:cheers:
Tigers next?

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005

I made a documentary:

No wonder why you burn cats in your basement furnace.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
The animal that has killed the most humans. Freaking marvels of engineering. AS larvae they breath through their butthole. I'm going out and buying some more mosquito dunks for my water barrels.

Last edited: