*** Official Billabong Pro Pipeline Contest Thread ***

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
You guys complaining about the surf, commentators, politics of the WSL broadcast are all missing the bigger picture. WHAT ABOUT ME!?

January was epic. Light wind overhead to well overhead surf everyday. Only days I didn’t surf were the huge Eddie and almost Eddie days. Daily doses of barrels and bashes.

Once the event window opened nothing but small crossed up swell, north wind and torrential rain.

Except for that 2 hour window on Sunday with 5 other friends. Or last Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday before it blew onshore mid morning. Aside for those 4 fun sessions what about me?

Instead of feeling sorry for yourselves having to watch those poor, well paid athletes scramble for two point rides on their non-Album YOLO boars, save a little pity for me. The hard working 9-5 guy having to deal with the same lack of swell and good conditions those fancy pros are suffering through. My February barrel count is really down compared to January.

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
You guys complaining about the surf, commentators, politics of the WSL broadcast are all missing the bigger picture. WHAT ABOUT ME!?

January was epic. Light wind overhead to well overhead surf everyday. Only days I didn’t surf were the huge Eddie and almost Eddie days. Daily doses of barrels and bashes.

Once the event window opened nothing but small crossed up swell, north wind and torrential rain.

Except for that 2 hour window on Sunday with 5 other friends. Or last Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday before it blew onshore mid morning. Aside for those 4 fun sessions what about me?

Instead of feeling sorry for yourselves having to watch those poor, well paid athletes scramble for two point rides on their non-Album YOLO boars, save a little pity for me. The hard working 9-5 guy having to deal with the same lack of swell and good conditions those fancy pros are suffering through. My February barrel count is really down compared to January.
Teeroi wins the internets

sponge

Tom Curren status
Feb 10, 2002
Honolulu, HI, USA
Visit site
Tue 2/7: Contest is ON! Start time 8:00 AM HST. Mens Round of 32 and 16.

Last edited: