Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
W
Jamie O's girlfriend's sister in the water right now :love:

View attachment 139211

What an incredibly awkward photo.

Anyway.

I probably won't watch any of it, but it's god that they grabbed the permit for Malibu again to put the style of surfing they're looking to promote on an appropriate canvas.

The Tudor subplot continues. I hope they don't rip off Harry, but I hope they don't give him a bunch of freebies either.

Reactions: Boneroni

Tarab_ish

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 14, 2018
I had a couple of the womens' heats on in the background for a while, some nice surfing in very very fun looking waves, but I just can't get into the format. The announcers weren't that bad, relatively (no turdpel), but just at it's core doing play-by-play announcing for longboarding feels off. All competitive surfing has the problem of it being subjective, but a well-surfed wave on a longboard just isn't a series of maneuvers that can be added up to see whether they got 6.5 or whatever.

Reactions: Boneroni

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
Southern California has so many good longboard spots. Its a different kind of fun, especially for us old lazy bros

Reactions: tenover

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Knosty still ain't surfin - snapping his tib and fib skating in hawaii is probably keeping him on the IR for the foreseeable future