***Official 2021 Community Surf Journal***

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I call her on it and she says" so what I wanted the wave,you dont understand"
Wasn't sure what to do so I started telling her she looked like she was bogging on her bottom turn and a little weak off the top.
She got really really really upset!!!
"oh you are going to talk sh!t to a girl??" Told her you cant burn people then pull the girl card.
Had a buddy who would do that all the time if someone was acting up in the lineup. Rip apart their surfing as soon as they paddle back out to the peak.

he’d even start chanting “you better not blow this wave… don’t blow this wave… you’re gonna blow the wave… why are you so out of position for the wave…?” as they are taking off.

:roflmao:

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Had a buddy who would do that all the time if someone was acting up in the lineup. Rip apart their surfing as soon as they paddle back out to the peak.

he’d even start chanting “you better not blow this wave… don’t blow this wave… you’re gonna blow the wave… why are you so out of position for the wave…?” as they are taking off.

:roflmao:
I think it was @racer1 who posted that technique here.
And to be honest she was bogging her bottom turns. I had a great view. Probably why she got soo upset.
effective technique!

bluengreen

Michael Peterson status
Oct 22, 2018
SF x Encinitas
Tuesday. Rising tide, dropping swell, wrong board. Still a gorgeous morning with only a few out. Best wave was a 10 foot face, deep bottom turn into a lipper/floater thing and then a roundhouse. Otherwise waves were going too flat for the 6'8 Blackbird. Would have been perfect on a stretched out fishy board. Quad AM2s felt good, but I'm going to throw a medium thruster set in this thing next time just to feel how 3 fins work.

Last edited:

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
yep, I believe it was @teeroi who would mess with folks and ask ”what’s wrong with that board, why doesn’t throw any spray???”
Nope. I use that passive aggressive jab but @racer1 is the sensei on that insult. I just tell them im old and fat and still surf circles around you. Or looks like you used up all the turns left in that boar.

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
Surfed the regular town spot and it was really good and not very crowded. Stayed out way longer than I planned cause of the light crowd. Some long lulls but when the sets rolled in there were 5-6 plus good ones. Got a couple of coverups and pulled into a really round one but it closed out with no doggy door. Bounced on the reef a good one. Did a long carve and saw John in a bad spot, couldn’t jump off or straighten out so I held the turn until I was on the Diamond Head side of him and got picked up and throw over. Curled up and bounced pretty good. Glad I didn’t swallow water when I hit. Reef rash and bruises.

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
clean. pretty small. but just enough cuz the faces stood up and there was a shoulder. u could get going very fast. so small i was certain nobody would join me. someone did. but he gave me 50 feet of space. still i prefer at least 1 city block, and there wasnt anyone else out for several...

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
I think I posted this story before when it first happened but since the topic of hot entitled lady surfer burning someone came up.

There used to be this lady Caroline. Hottie, white, big rack, small bikini bottoms that surfed Rockpiles kinda on the shoulder more toward Bowls. She rode a bigger shortie, mid-length I guess you call them now.

Rockpiles Left was really good. Couple feet overhead that stayed open all the way to Bowls Right. I was ready to go in and sat inside of the old longboarders. This freight train comes rolling in and Vance paddles for it. The wave is moving and he can’t get under it so he shouts me into it. I whip and take off and it looks like a Restaurant wave. I get a couple pumps in and Caroline on the shoulder starts to paddle. Im yelling HEY, HEY. She doesn’t look back and angles in perfect.

Im going Mach speed and I could’ve bottom turned around her since she’s trimming mid face. F*ck it I catch up to her and catch her outside rail and flip her over the top of the wave. The wave slows down and Im angry and just smash a couple of snaps. I kick out all the way by Bowls and was just going to go in. But I see Caroline laying on her board and shoving her boobs back into her bikini top. Could see the creases on the bags so they were beautiful bolt-ons.

Toru from Surf Garage sees the whole thing and is cracking up and pointing at me. Caroline is looking around to see who did that to her so I paddle up and tell her. You’re dangerous don’t drop in. She goes off on me saying all kinds of stupid crap. She says if you’re so good you should’ve went around me. I told her I did. The lineup is tripping out. Cause im saying all kind of stupid sh*t back her. Finally she tells me she’s going to remember my face and tell her bf to beat me up. I wave my hand in front of my face and tell her see it remember it write it on f*cken forehead. Guys would paddle up and ask me to tell them the story for weeks.

And every time I saw Caroline paddle out as I paddled in I would wave and say good morning. She’d wave back until she realized it was me and her expression would turn so sour. Bitter beer face. Haha.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I think I posted this story before when it first happened but since the topic of hot entitled lady surfer burning someone came up.

There used to be this lady Caroline. Hottie, white, big rack, small bikini bottoms that surfed Rockpiles kinda on the shoulder more toward Bowls. She rode a bigger shortie, mid-length I guess you call them now.

Rockpiles Left was really good. Couple feet overhead that stayed open all the way to Bowls Right. I was ready to go in and sat inside of the old longboarders. This freight train comes rolling in and Vance paddles for it. The wave is moving and he can’t get under it so he shouts me into it. I whip and take off and it looks like a Restaurant wave. I get a couple pumps in and Caroline on the shoulder starts to paddle. Im yelling HEY, HEY. She doesn’t look back and angles in perfect.

Im going Mach speed and I could’ve bottom turned around her since she’s trimming mid face. F*ck it I catch up to her and catch her outside rail and flip her over the top of the wave. The wave slows down and Im angry and just smash a couple of snaps. I kick out all the way by Bowls and was just going to go in. But I see Caroline laying on her board and shoving her boobs back into her bikini top. Could see the creases on the bags so they were beautiful bolt-ons.

Toru from Surf Garage sees the whole thing and is cracking up and pointing at me. Caroline is looking around to see who did that to her so I paddle up and tell her. You’re dangerous don’t drop in. She goes off on me saying all kinds of stupid crap. She says if you’re so good you should’ve went around me. I told her I did. The lineup is tripping out. Cause im saying all kind of stupid sh*t back her. Finally she tells me she’s going to remember my face and tell her bf to beat me up. I wave my hand in front of my face and tell her see it remember it write it on f*cken forehead. Guys would paddle up and ask me to tell them the story for weeks.

And every time I saw Caroline paddle out as I paddled in I would wave and say good morning. She’d wave back until she realized it was me and her expression would turn so sour. Bitter beer face. Haha.
hahaha! That is a great story!

Reactions: teeroi