Official *** 2020 Supreme court nominee thread ***

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
If you're going to give them a

So he was a felon over getting Medicare to pay for his orthopedic shoes.

That takes "what are you in for?" to a whole new level.

Pelican Bay OUT!!
Speaking of shoes, how are those new shower slippers treating you? Hopefully you had enough comm credit leftover to get a few honey buns and hohos. Winter is coming.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Speaking of shoes, how are those new shower slippers treating you? Hopefully you had enough comm credit leftover to get a few honey buns and hohos. Winter is coming.

I'm good.

Thank you.
Will you be coming in soon for another conjugal? :dancing:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

”MUHHHHHHHH WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE A WOMAN......MUHHHHHHH WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB!!??”

Trumby going for SJW bingo here

• Haha
Reactions: kidfury

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
as often as I disagreed with many of his opinions, he was fvcking brilliant and i respected and admired him.
I watched Scalia on a Fred Friendly Seminar once and he was both brilliant and funny. Seemed like the kind of guy you would want to hang out with.

I had an argument with my Gen Z daughter tonight about RBG and Scalia and she just couldn't understand how people from opposite sides of the political spectrum could be good friends.

• Dislike
Reactions: plasticbertrand

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I'm good.

Thank you.
Will you be coming in soon for another conjugal? :dancing:
Fucking hell.

Skully's hourly visits aren't enough for you?!

But props, you have been nice about passing squidley around the entire cellblock. And what do you know, he didn't even need any Listerine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Y'all apparently don't believe Dr. Blasey-Ford.
You think she is lying.
His motivation for lying is obvious.
What would her's be?

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Y'all apparently don't believe Dr. Blasey-Ford.
You think she is lying.
His motivation for lying is obvious.
What would her's be?
Almost nobody thinks she was lying. They just don't care.

Did Bill Clinton's followers believe Monica? Of course they did. But they wanted a president they could look up to. And an old guy who bangs 20 year olds is hot to them.
I was raised in the 60's and brotherly love was the message of the day. There is tribal love, but the whole idea of doing the right thing, just for the sake of doing the right thing was a John Wayne fairytale.

So how's this going to play out? The right will do any dirty trick they can to get one more conservative justice. And the dems are going to ratfück the right, in the most vengeful way possible.

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Would you?????

Id need a scenario

law library, she’s trying to reach a book on the top shelf on banning abortion permanently while wearing an inappropriately short skirt

I’m a lowly janitor who she’s scoffed at in the past but she really, really wants to ban abortion and so needs this book

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Congress will draft legislation to make SCOTUS an eleven member court. The President will sign it into law after which he will nominate two new appointees which the Senate will confirm.

Article III, Section 1 of the Constitution of the United States of America. All's fair that ends fair.

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
Id need a scenario

law library, she’s trying to reach a book on the top shelf on banning abortion permanently while wearing an inappropriately short skirt

I’m a lowly janitor who she’s scoffed at in the past but she really, really wants to ban abortion and so needs this book
Do tell more

Reactions: hal9000