Official *** 2020 Supreme court nominee thread ***

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Reactions: Ifallalot

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
"I don’t know a lot about Amy Coney Barrett. But I know she’s accepting nomination from a President actively trying to subvert a national election and threatening to hold on to power by force, an attack on the constitution unparalleled in American history. Do I need to know more? "

Dear Josh,
How about providing us with evidence supporting this assertion(bullshit).

Thank you
please remove head from ass

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
What a nice looking family

it will be a pleasure to watch the shrieking dems humiliate themselves by trying to tear her down
Hey Billy "fook your feelings". A Trumptard trying to appeal to shame? The height of hypocrisy, the only true conservative value.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
If they are smart they will stand down and confirm her without a fight this close to an election. That is IF the democrats are smart. Big IF.
they are unfortunately completely out of touch with how they come off to non-ideologues

they also have extreme overconfidence from being coddled by the media

the media won't be able to spin away the ugliness of attacking someone for her religion and the children she's chosen to adopt

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
they are unfortunately completely out of touch with how they come off to non-ideologues

they also have extreme overconfidence from being coddled by the media

the media won't be able to spin away the ugliness of attacking someone for her religion and the children she's chosen to adopt
How about they do their jobs and qualify or disqualify based on the law
they shouldn’t rubber stamp yes or no
and the timeline should also not be forced
take the time to vet her

cant these public servants serve the public?

every so often I hear that theRe are multiple factors indicating we‘re On the brink of a civil war, and I think whoever is saying it is just trying to be outrageous
and then I think about how we are in a each team fvck the other team cycle, and think, yeah, maybe its time

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
How about they do their jobs and qualify or disqualify based on the law
they shouldn’t rubber stamp yes or no
and the timeline should also not be forced
take the time to vet her

cant these public servants serve the public?

every so often I hear that theRe are multiple factors indicating we‘re On the brink of a civil war, and I think whoever is saying it is just trying to be outrageous
and then I think about how we are in a each team fvck the other team cycle, and think, yeah, maybe its time
they confirmed her for the court of appeals, but now that she's up for promotion, she's a witch

"party of science" :ban:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
“This past February, our Senate Republican colleagues proved that no matter how unfair, unAmerican, and unpatriotic President Trump’s misconduct is, they will always have his back. Despite evidence and law proving the President sought illegal dirt on Joe Biden from a foreign government, Senators Murkowski, Senator Collins and their Republican colleagues exonerated Donald J. Trump because, unfortunately, they will do nothing to get in the way of the President’s exercise of raw political power. And with this nomination on the eve of the election, the Senate is asked to do so again. We, the Democratic members of the Judiciary Committee, ask our Republican colleagues to embrace their member Lindsey Graham’s words. “I want you to use my words against me. If there's a Republican president [...] and a vacancy occurs in the last year of the first term, you can say Lindsey Graham said let's let the next president, whoever it might be, make that nomination." We, the Democratic members of the Judiciary Committee invite the leadership of this committee to follow Senator Graham’s words and let the next President, whoever it might be, nominate the next Supreme Court justice. We respectfully ask the chair, our colleague from Iowa, to adjourn this hearing until such time. If it is to go forward at this time, it will do so in our absence.” Signed, Sen. Kamala Harris, on her behalf and on behalf of Senators ___.