***OFFICIAL 2020 ELECTION MONTH THREAD***

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
It was cool teaching my work friends teenaged son how to shoot. ill never have a kid to teach how to surf, shoot, hunt, troll the erBB etc. he was stocked, dad was stocked. Subway stocked, etc, guns can be unifying people, come on. Let’s build some consensus here. I know a TON of lefties who love their guns. I know some pretty conservative folks who are scared of them. See how easy that was?
So we should ignore the harm that infatuation with guns is causing because guns are fun?

I have to give you credit, at least you're not pretending that guns are mandatory for preserving democracy and fighting gubmint tyranny, like some. You love them because they're fun.

If Trump refuses to get off the throne and jeopardizes the democracy, will the gun turds rise up against him?
The only guns I'm seeing are the ones protecting Trump's attempt at tyranny.

Aren't there more wholesome ways to unify than play with killing tools?

Guess not.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Meanwhile in the real world...

Election Was Most Secure in American History, U.S. Officials Say
“The November 3rd election was the most secure in American history. Right now, across the country, election officials are reviewing and double checking the entire election process prior to finalizing the result.

“When states have close elections, many will recount ballots. All of the states with close results in the 2020 presidential race have paper records of each vote, allowing the ability to go back and count each ballot if necessary. This is an added benefit for security and resilience. This process allows for the identification and correction of any mistakes or errors. There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
You know it's bad when John Bolton makes sense....

"Former national security adviser John Bolton urged congressional Republicans in a new interview to “acknowledge the reality” that Joe Biden is president-elect ."

1605277136494.png

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Oh billy, I was hoping today would be the day you started fresh and moved on
When you finally do, we will welcome you, with open arms, and a bit of mockery, back to the world of thinking people
how do you explain the above anomaly?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
We used to do a thing called "Margratia Point" when the waves were fun and the water was in the afternoon we would have margaritas and go surf.

So fun.

As long as you didn't get too sloshed.
LOL alcohol is a done surfing for the day thing for me. And probably not too interested in surfing before lunch tomorrow either.

Fire water no good shark biscuit.