***OFFICIAL 2020 ELECTION MONTH THREAD***

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
When one man tries to use fake votes to steal an election and steps are taken within the law to prevent that, that is called defending against a coup, not engaging in one
I know my comment will sound sarcastic, since every time someone says this, it is,but, honestly billy, I’m sorry this is happening to you
Or, hats off to you and your amazing trolling!

Reactions: mundus and tacos

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
after Trump Tower is repossessed it will be named Obamacare !! ) :)

Okay, so it's not over, there will be court fights, but Joe has won. I used to identify as Libertarian, I used to have opinions on government. I used to think I disagreed with Joe Biden on most everything, but I voted for him. I wanted the other guy fired and I wanted Joe hired and for me the job description is now very simple. I need Joe to love all the Trump supporters. I don't care if Joe raises taxes. I don't care if Joe helps add stupid, counterproductive regulations. I don't care about anything except love and kindness.
I've never seen Joe as a hero, but now we need a Nelson Mandela. We need MLK. And it needs to be Joe. We need someone who can love the people who hated him and lied about him. He must rise to the occasion.

Half the country voted for Trump. These people did not buy a pig in a poke like in 2016, these were people who knew what they were voting for and voted anyway. It's appalling and horrifying, but these people are not monsters. These people are our neighbors and our relatives. These people are us, and we need someone who can teach us to love them again.
Joe started saying the right things already, but he has to go all the way. Please, Joe, make me embarrassed to say anything bad about Trump supporters. Please fill all our hearts with love for each other. Please. This is Joe's chance to have the situation make him better than he has any right to be. Please teach us to love and understand and move on together.

Reactions: Aruka and tacos

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
i went to a shooting range this morning, teaching a work friend how to shoot, and they have definitely NOT stopped hoping. felt like i was at a Trump rally, guns and all

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
^^^
i'm thee eldest in my Family.
Mom's is gone, sudden brain~aneurism, at age of 51, back in '94,
Dad ~ 2008, cancer finally ended him. i too, was ready to die that year,
told my Pop's, i was tired, my throat tumor, well, f**k it, i wanted out!
it did not happen for me, though, it did, just my Dad...

Gotz me 1 brother, + 3 younger sisterz,
my eldest sis', an outcast to me, though she is my full-blooded seee~ster,
well, she+my brother, they both be trumpers, gonna be hard for me, their eldest brother,
not to wanna give 'em sheee~it when i see 'em next, maybe in a few dayz, on Turkey Day,
hahaha...

i gotsta remember:
that 'Love' is the most important thang, f**k pollie~ticz + religionz...
for all this, it really does not matter, when you are dead, right?
at age 58+1/2, i hope that i die, before my brother, nor any of my sisters do...

that said,
i sincerely hope that allll of you:
Live It, Luv, Laugh!
+
surf too!!!
:waving:

Last edited:

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
i went to a shooting range this morning, teaching a work friend how to shoot, and they have definitely NOT stopped hoping. felt like i was at a Trump rally, guns and all
I did some 9mm shooting this weekend
Tons of fun
As long as I ignored that my friend was all in on the need to protect himself and family from the inevitable home invasions once the liberals let black lives matter take over the upper class suburbs
But, yeah, guns are fvcking fun, man
2A all the way!

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
a good time was indeed had by all. there was an old timer at the station next to ours shooting i kid you not an old western style repeater rifle, like davy crockett. then his place was taken by an Armenian family. the father did NOT have safe barrel discipline as he was futzing around with the rifle and the hard case. i casually tugged my buddy's shirt and his son back behind the jeep and out of line of sight with the barrel until the case was closed. people are idiots, and idiots with guns are the worst. But his 10 year old daughter was a nasty shot with her little pink AR 15 lol

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
as the range marshall said via bullhorn this morning, the 2A is the one that secures all the rest of them :)

Am i doing it right? stirring the pot? gaslighting? Straw manning? i have SO much to learn in here!!

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
as the range marshall said via bullhorn this morning, the 2A is the one that secures all the rest of them :)
Well, guns did fück all to remedy any number of injustices and crimes committed since the Constitution was written.

But hey, it's fucking fun, man! :)

This notion that gunturds are unified in their quest for justice and preservation of freedoms, in a most divided country in the western world, is one of the greatest lies ever told.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
guns are already extremely regulated for the law abiding. I can't even TOUCH a hand gun in NYS without a permit which takes 6 months, 30+ pages of paperwork, character references, and a spare kidney for which to apply.

• Wow
Reactions: potato-nator

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
It was cool teaching my work friends teenaged son how to shoot. ill never have a kid to teach how to surf, shoot, hunt, troll the erBB etc. he was stocked, dad was stocked. Subway stocked, etc, guns can be unifying people, come on. Let’s build some consensus here. I know a TON of lefties who love their guns. I know some pretty conservative folks who are scared of them. See how easy that was?

Reactions: the janitor

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I hate loud noise.

Doesn't one suspect COS play to be at work when one takes up gun ownership?

Especially if you get a cool costume.