Off To Look For America

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
god forsaken southern city (bc of their drivers) ... tailgating mercilessly
you haven't lived until you've had an 18 wheeler pushing you down the road at 75 mph 6 feet off your rear bumper in heavy traffic

its especially thrilling if you are piloting a toyota yaris or similarly unsubstantial tin can type thing

i've never had it happen anywhere except the mid south and i've had it happen many times there

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
you haven't lived until you've had an 18 wheeler pushing you down the road at 75 mph 6 feet off your rear bumper in heavy traffic

its especially thrilling if you are piloting a toyota yaris or similarly unsubstantial tin can type thing

i've never had it happen anywhere except the mid south and i've had it happen many times there

Adios, Snowman ~
:shaka::roflmao:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Great thread, Chocki!
Thanks bro. It was an epic journey as always. On the way there I went up by the Great Lakes and the foliage was off the hook. What was not fun was driving across southern CO and KS. So desolate. All I remember is 18 hours of nothing and when there was a town it consisted of a gas station and a dollar general.

Got nothing done in PA so it looks like I will do it once more. No time soon though that’s for sure.