off my wave kooks!

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
Did somebody just violate my safe space?!?

:roflmao:

(I'm sure no soft boarders were hurt in the making of this photograph. Maye next time? :shaka:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Did somebody just violate my safe space?!?

:roflmao:

(I'm sure no soft boarders were hurt in the making of this photograph. Maye next time? :shaka:)
I do see an arm in contact with the foil. Well, maybe the foil is in front of it, but still. This should not be tolerated, it's almost as bad as a top turn that was within 12 inches (mainland inches, not Hawaiian) of someone's ankle. 40 pages here we come :ban:

steamroller

Michael Peterson status
Dec 23, 2007
48U - Green River, WY
i kiiiiinda know what the hell im doing ...unlike THESE GUYS...that 11ft. 30 lb log doesnt even have a leash plug on it...think of how manypopeles heads he can take off when that sucker flips upside down runs the wave sideways in :drowning: IMG-20210717-WA0001.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: santacruzin

steamroller

Michael Peterson status
Dec 23, 2007
48U - Green River, WY
I do see an arm in contact with the foil. Well, maybe the foil is in front of it, but still. This should not be tolerated, it's almost as bad as a top turn that was within 12 inches (mainland inches, not Hawaiian) of someone's ankle. 40 pages here we come :ban:

oh MAN...whoever created that photoshop is a Genius!...try wait ....i go find um!

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

steamroller

Michael Peterson status
Dec 23, 2007
48U - Green River, WY
it is.... and you're right...most of us stay waaaay over across the river and just catch whitewater 1 footers all the way up the river...in this shot the photog is using a big lens makes the distances all screwed up....guy with a hat is also on a foilboard

im in chicago...SUCks ...bored

• Haha
Reactions: npsp and PPK96754

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
it is.... and you're right...most of us stay waaaay over across the river and just catch whitewater 1 footers all the way up the river...in this shot the photog is using a big lens makes the distances all screwed up....guy with a hat is also on a foilboard

im in chicago...SUCks ...bored
My bad thought was a different spot that you rip at :foreheadslap:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
steamroller you are the only one i have seen that can rip at that spot That doesnt look out of control.The mix of sketchey foilers weaving in between beginner surfers At that break is not going to end well. I thought the point of foiling was to be able to surf Empty waves away from crowds :shrug:
"out of control" and "Steamroller" don't belong together in the same sentence

Reactions: mundus and PPK96754

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
I've surfed the "Point" in Ventura twice and Malibu once. Once at the "Point and the one time at Malibu I had the pleasure to share the line up with the Esteemed Steamroller. The first time was in Ventura and he tried to fade me on his "Bully Board" but I defended and he called me on it with a smile. I confirmed he was who he was, and we had a laugh and carried on.
He won't remember but I do....
Steamroller is a surfers surfer.

Senor Sopa

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 11, 2015
Ponto
I've surfed the "Point" in Ventura twice and Malibu once. Once at the "Point and the one time at Malibu I had the pleasure to share the line up with the Esteemed Steamroller. The first time was in Ventura and he tried to fade me on his "Bully Board" but I defended and he called me on it with a smile. I confirmed he was who he was, and we had a laugh and carried on.
He won't remember but I do....
Steamroller is a surfers surfer.
Can you elaborate on this "defending"? Kneelos are damn hard to take out.