October Surprise: Nancy Pelosi’s Home Broken into

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
MBP dodge. Can't prove I was wrong, but diverts again for the millionth time.
Par for the course, but what's new?
You really are a dumb rube. You would swear 2+2 = 7 if your rightwing grifters told you so.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
serfdoge upset he again got duped by fake news for the millionth time. Par for the course, but what’s new ?
What's wrong/fake news in the original Miguel NBC story that was banned?

You can't/won't answer because YGN.

Keep schilling away. It's all you got.

Last edited:
Reactions: schex

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
If only you could turn on you brain when it comes to mainstream sources as well.
Remember when you posted a link to Manufacturing Consent to bolster one of your many conspiracy theories but it kind of seemed like you hadn't actually read the book? You really should read it. Even though it's old and it's written by a couple of lefties, it's very helpful for understanding the incentives present in the media business. A newer book by Matt Taibbi, Hate Inc., would also be a worthy read if you want a little more modern take on the business.

Giving equal credence and weight to an outlet with it's own biases and history of failures such as the NYT and a twitter account such as "Terror Alarm" is not the answer.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Remember when you posted a link to Manufacturing Consent to bolster one of your many conspiracy theories but it kind of seemed like you hadn't actually read the book? You really should read it. Even though it's old and it's written by a couple of lefties, it's very helpful for understanding the incentives present in the media business. A newer book by Matt Taibbi, Hate Inc., would also be a worthy read if you want a little more modern take on the business.

Giving equal credence and weight to an outlet with it's own biases and history of failures such as the NYT and a twitter account such as "Terror Alarm" is not the answer.
Independent journalists, especially anonymous ones, have nothing to lose compared to the NYT

Look what happens to people like Alex Jones and Cheya Rachik when they step too far out of line and are expose too much

anonymity is safety

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Independent journalists, especially anonymous ones, have nothing to lose compared to the NYT

Look what happens to people like Alex Jones and Cheya Rachik when they step too far out of line and are expose too much

anonymity is safety
Are you really going to use Alex Jones as your poster child for independent journalism? The dude is 100% not a journalist. He's a total grifter psychopath.

I do appreciate independent journalism but I don't think being anonymous is really a positive. The anonymous journalist could be anyone with their own priorities and there is no consequence for them if they get a story wrong.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

anonymity is safety
anonymity is not the issue so much as the complete lack of substantiation to their insane claims

and Alex Jones hasn't exposed anything but his fkn insanity and moral terpitude in his entire fkn career holy fk you can't be serious...

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Speaking of conspiracy, remember when the press was initially trying to pin DePape on the right?
Some of this has been scrubbed.
1674945347588.png
(this is your brain on weed)​

So the mainstream press libels right wingers and conservatives, we react, but you only show up to "fact check" guys like me. :poke:

No one is arguing that you should give equal weight to Twitter accounts. Again, the conspiracy theories started with the mainstream press.

Last edited:

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Speaking of conspiracy, remember when the press was initially trying to pin DePape on the right?
Some of this has been scrubbed.
View attachment 147039
(this is your brain on weed)

So the mainstream press libels right wingers and conservatives, we react, but you only show up to "fact check" guys like me. :poke:

No one is arguing that you should give equal weight to Twitter accounts. Again, the conspiracy theories started with the mainstream press.
The SF Chronicle is paywalled but if you want to point out where the ABC news story is factually inaccurate, please do. The man was very unwell. He believed a lot of conspiracy theories about covid, the 2020 election, etc. There are a lot of quotes from his own facebook page to support those assertions. I don't think that's unfair to report and is definitely relevant given who he was looking for an who he attacked.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The SF Chronicle is paywalled but if you want to point out where the ABC news story is factually inaccurate, please do. The man was very unwell. He believed a lot of conspiracy theories about covid, the 2020 election, etc. There are a lot of quotes from his own facebook page to support those assertions. I don't think that's unfair to report and is definitely relevant given who he was looking for an who he attacked.
I embedded the link where Shellenberger documented the MSM conspiracy theorizing along with the Governor's. Maybe try reading the post. As to DePape's politics, which are secondary to his drug-induced psychosis:
1674947650515.png

Speaking of reading, did you catch where I said this three months ago?
1674947566603.png

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
so what's being hidden here? what's the conspiracy?

Should be some other related threads if there is anything to seriously pull at.