October Surprise: Nancy Pelosi’s Home Broken into

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Are these people watching the same footage I am? :roflmao:
You are the only one who took the red pill.

Only you know the truth behind TEH MATRIX.

Bias confirmation is a hella drug.

You are constantly wrong, yet here you are, strutting like you won something.

Reactions: mundus

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
imagine being so paranoid of the world to believe the most out there conspiracy theories.
I think the more far on the right and left wings of the political spectrum one is, the more likely one lives a life clouded by fear, suspicion, and paranoia. It's gotta be a sad way to live. Imagine going through life thinking that huge numbers of people who do not share your politics or values are driven by malevolent motivations, and you and your own tribe are the only ones wise enough to see it.

It's like, "everywhere you look there are all kinds of people in positions of power and influence who are out to destroy me and my tribe." Full on paranoia worldview life. I see it on the wings of both sides, it's pathetic and and it's getting worse.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Looks Ike crazy dude broke into house looking for Nancy.

Paul was trying to de-escalate the situation (or didn’t really think the dude was dangerous, or both).

911 call from inside bathroom, maybe hiding or something…

Drink in hand could be water from bathroom or he offered crazy boy a drink*.

Opens door, crazy boy sees cops and goes berserker. Maybe Paul had tricked him to thinking he called Nancy and that when they opened the door it would be her. Realizing he’d been fooled the intruder flips out and tried to cave in Paul’s skull.

*About a year ago a guy broke into my sister’s house. Her husband just happened upon him as he was getting a glass of water at about 3am. Intruder was on the couch in living room eating something. Husband remained calm, offered intruder a drink, went to bathroom and called the cops.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
I think the more far on the right and left wings of the political spectrum one is, the more likely one lives a life clouded by fear, suspicion, and paranoia. It's gotta be a sad way to live. Imagine going through life thinking that huge numbers of people who do not share your politics or values are driven by malevolent motivations, and you and your own tribe are the only ones wise enough to see it.

It's like, "everywhere you look there are all kinds of people in positions of power and influence who are out to destroy me and my tribe." Full on paranoia worldview life. I see it on the wings of both sides, it's pathetic and and it's getting worse.
I wouldn't be so paranoid if everyone would just quit following me.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Some gold in here.
:monkey:
So the president is a pedophile and the speaker of the house is married to a homosexual pedophile. I wonder if this has anything to do with the green light to normalize pedophilia rn.

This looks like a coverup. It makes no sense that this male prostitute waited until the cops showed up to hit Paul in the head with a hammer. Likely Nancy was there and did it herself and the prostitute is getting blamed for it. Of course, body cam footage could set the record straight. don’t hold your breath for that.
A crazy guy was able to break into House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's (who is 2nd in line for prez if the POTUSA dies) home in SF and attack her husband with a hammer.

This is what we're supposed to believe? lol
This has false flag written all over it. Democrats are getting desperate.
You'll have to admit something is a little off about the story though.

The gay thing - there's a lot of other reasons this guy could have been in the house.

Personally, it seems the details released so far indicate PP at least knew the attacker.

From the initial welfare check, to the 3rd person milling around, to PP knowing the attacker's name, the attacker letting him use the bathroom and take his phone with him, to PP leaving the bathroom knowing he would be unprotected from the attacker.

nimby

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 15, 2011
"What would you have done if Nancy would have been home" asked the police interviewer.
"I'd have interviewed her, and If I believed her I'd have let her go. If I didn't believe her, I'd have broken her kneecaps."