Obama off the record

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
What’s he wrong about?
Jesus and tax cuts? Jingoism? I disagree 100% that the GOP is ideologically incoherent.

If anything it's the (D) that's ideologically incoherent and is solely defined by its opposition to the White Christian Taliban and Supply-side/Austrian economic theory. Black Mainline Protestants share basically every point of view of the GOP except the White Nationalism. Look at Enrique Tarrio getting tossed as leader of the Proud Boys by Based Stick Man because Based Stick Man is tired of cucking for the non-white man.

From sucking up to Law Enforcement to every other issue, zero daylight between Tarrio and Stick Man.

Also I like that Obama explicitly points out what an improvement Trump would be over the rest of the Republicans in terms of foreign policy. Imagine if we had a feckless pussy like Marco Rubio or a stiff asshole like Tom Cotton.

Being a Republican is easy in terms of coherence. God hates fags. Democrats want to give all your money to black people and Trump wants to cut my taxes. Obama is coming for my guns. Mexicans are coming and we won't have a country anymore.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
He was wrong about:
If he knew this while he was POTUS why did he throw the middle class under the bus thus ushering in the orange manchild?
Or did he figure it out while he was walking out the door?

Reactions: Aruka and hal9000

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The Rubes are positive the FBI and DOJ investigating Trump's illegal possession of classified government documents is a politically motivated witch hunt, evidence to the contrary notwithstanding. They are using Obama's words to show how hypocritical the Dems are.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Whether or not it matters to you could there a sliver of truth to Turnips demise? I think the Govt naturally wants to expel him, by rule alonr.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
Help me understand why this is significant to anything in any way.
What a former president who is still respected by many is at least as worthy of a post as your drama queen thoughts on never forget they made us wear masks
but that’s just, like, my opinion, man

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
What a former president who is still respected by many is at least as worthy of a post as your drama queen thoughts on never forget they made us wear masks
but that’s just, like, my opinion, man
I’m just wondering what the significance is of what he actually said.

It’s posted here and on twitter like, “ooooo look at what obama said off the record.”

Ok. I read what he said (years ago supposedly).

And?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
The Rubes are positive the FBI and DOJ investigating Trump's illegal possession of classified government documents is a politically motivated witch hunt, evidence to the contrary notwithstanding. They are using Obama's words to show how hypocritical the Dems are.
Wut?