Obama’s documentary gets an Oscar nomination...

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
AlGore's oh-so-serious documentary didn't stand up well to the test of time. A lot of people are still laughing at him.

Obama's been doing pretty well for himself; a Nobel for not being GWB, and now an Oscar nomination for not being Trump.
So you haven't seen the film, you haven't seen the trailer, you don't even know what it's about, but you already know it's an Oscar nomination for not being Trump.

So wise.

Reactions: mundus

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Its a thing for wine aunts that buy Goop candles, don't vaccinate their kids and use clap emojis
Right, emotions are for pussies.

You are a real man, who's using your emotions to "offend cünts".

A lot of good stuff flies over your head because you're incapable of empathy.

Sad.

Last edited:

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
The archive footage was fantastic but apart from the historic eye candy in 4k, there was not much meat on it.

Music score was disappointing.

Archive footage was fantastic
Historic eye candy in 4K was amazing
Music score was insane.

I thought Maiden was great, too, but no nomination.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Most guys weren't raised to be women.
Most normal men are not afraid to feel things.

Being spiteful, petty, malicious, hateful.... they are all feelings that you feel. Extremely high estrogen levels.

Like the manly men who support a vain, narcissistic, spray tanning, blustery moron with hair implants and think he's the epitome of manliness because he doesn't give a sh!t about people.

• Haha
Reactions: Hump and Ifallalot

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Most normal men are not afraid to feel things.

Being spiteful, petty, malicious, hateful.... they are all feelings that you feel. Extremely high estrogen levels.

Like the manly men who support a vain, narcissistic, spray tanning, blustery moron with hair implants and think he's the epitome of manliness because he doesn't give a sh!t about people.
You're projecting. I don't get angry or emotional; which, BTW, is another expression of that emotional empathy you're constantly sniveling about.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You're projecting. I don't get angry or emotional; which, BTW, is another expression of that emotional empathy you're constantly sniveling about.
Ah load of bullshit.

You lost it on this forum more times than I can remember.

You don't have to be angry, you project your hatred and maliciousness in a very calm manner but it's still feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
I know of the guy who made the score. He has an amazing collection of synthesizers from that era, capable of earth shuttering sounds but you couldn't really hear it in the movie. It was pretty thin.

So maybe I set my expectations too high as far as the music score.

http://instagr.am/p/BvFbyFsguV3/

I don't know. I thought it worked really great with the movie and footage. At times it was Inception - like.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I don't know. I thought it worked really great with the movie and footage. At times it was Inception - like.
speaking of archival, did you guys get a chance to see They Shall Not Grow Old?

totally bananas

Reactions: FecalFace