NY and CA to require vaccinations for certain workers…..

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
We know because we have facts.

You made a comment about vaccinated people dying, not me.

I've never cheered for anyone to die.
You need to talk to ifailalot and grapeboi about that. They are all about letting people die.
Link to those facts?

I actually didn't make a comment about that, it was a question to Aloaf's comment. It seems like he misinterpreted ifallalot's post. Scroll up and you'll see what I mean

Also death is a part of life and nature. You don't get to control nature. I know people for a long time have been trying, but nature carrys on.

I apologize if I misrepresented you, I've seen others that are apart of your circle jerk on here cheer for the death of "anti-vaxxers" I assumed you were one of them, for that I'm sorry

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
ifallalot was trying to post some stupid twitter gotcha, you're spinning yourself in circles needlessly
" Big whirls have little whirls,
That feed on their velocity;
And little whirls have lesser whirls,
And so on to viscosity.” - Lupe Fiasco

• Love
Reactions: afoaf

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You just can't stand when the dogma is challenged, can you?
no, I am el numero uno muchacho when it comes to the subversion of dogma and tradition

I eat that sh!t up

the problem is your critical thinking and evidentiary standards are a fkn joke, and you've
repeatedly gone on record as willfully operating in bad faith

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Never underestimate the ability of the Dems to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Since Joe will be only a 1 term president, Kamala was clearly groomed to be the anointed centrist who will win in 2024. But it turns out she's not so popular and the people who work for her say she's a bitch, and her lustre is wearing off. They've got to be freaking right now that the base will nominate someone who is not electable in 2024 (see: McGovern, Mondale, Dukakis, etc...) If the Repubs nominate someone who is halfway reasonable (a big if, for sure...) the Dems could be toast in 24.
Her luster wore off before August 2019 and the Democrats are so anti-gun nobody shotgunned her undead campaign in its gangrenous face. Its legs just kind of decayed out from under it and everyone moved along. She had 15 days of fame, couldn't capitalize on the best set piece of the (D) primary, and was the only alternative to Susan Rice after Biden boxed himself in and literally every other woman of color said thanks - but no thanks.

I don't think Joe's going to be one-and-done of his own accord. He might get Trumped or Desanitized, but the consultant class knows Kamala can't win and neither can anyone who supplants her if it's a 2024 heave-ho.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
no, I am el numero uno muchacho when it comes to the subversion of dogma and tradition

I eat that sh!t up

the problem is your critical thinking and evidentiary standards are a fkn joke, and you've
repeatedly gone on record as willfully operating in bad faith
Have you had your second shot yet? Why did you wait so long for the first one? All you had to do is walk up and pay. Here it’s by age group, you’d have just been eligible in the last grouping. It’s free but government controlled, you can’t walk into the farmacia and give them your debit card. Even in the farmacia you know and love.

The last 6 years I worked there was mandatory drug testing. Baseline and then random. Not exactly the same but a condition of employment none the less.

The bottom line is the states are looking for a way to limit/mitigate their liability. Expect the other states to follow. Expect the employees union(s) to spend whatever it takes to make it right. Whatever that is.

Reactions: Rlacey111

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Her luster wore off before August 2019 and the Democrats are so anti-gun nobody shotgunned her undead campaign in its gangrenous face. Its legs just kind of decayed out from under it and everyone moved along. She had 15 days of fame, couldn't capitalize on the best set piece of the (D) primary, and was the only alternative to Susan Rice after Biden boxed himself in and literally every other woman of color said thanks - but no thanks.

I don't think Joe's going to be one-and-done of his own accord. He might get Trumped or Desanitized, but the consultant class knows Kamala can't win and neither can anyone who supplants her if it's a 2024 heave-ho.
She checked the gender and race boxes so important in today’s world so her initial opinions on the competency of Tío Joe were forgotten.

Last I remember Ms. Harris was designated by Mr. Biden as the person responsible for fixing the illegal immigration problem on the southern border. That has to be one of the all time shitbag handoffs in my lifetime. Al estilo mexicanado, toma cabrona.

I think anyone that sees DT running again is as delusional as the dems throwing out HRC again. Won’t happen.

Reactions: Woke AF

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Good point about CYA.

If a state employee gets someone sick, sicko can sue the state.
Hey man I was thinking about you (don’t get any pervo ideas) and looked this up
IMO one of the few that outwolfs the wolf. OT would back me up on that. It’s our destiny.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Good point about CYA.

If a state employee gets someone sick, sicko can sue the state.
It's inevitable, totally awesome, and a fundamental principle that can be applied to so much more than pathogens!

I can see it already. Autoprax finally settles down, gets married, starts a university, gets rich, goes to the bank, is helpless to resist the pheromones of the hot bank teller, bangs her silly every lunch hour for a month straight, gets busted by wifey and taken to the cleaners in the divorce proceedings.

Things are looking dark for our hero... but wait! He lawyers up, and sues Wells Fargo for failing to protect him from those pheromones that millions of years of evolution have rendered him powerless to resist and winds up 10x richer than before!

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT!!!

:roflmao:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rlacey111

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Have you had your second shot yet? Why did you wait so long for the first one? All you had to do is walk up and pay.
I doubt he had to pay; at least where I am they are trying to give it away with all their might.

She checked the gender and race boxes so important in today’s world so her initial opinions on the competency of Tío Joe were forgotten.

Last I remember Ms. Harris was designated by Mr. Biden as the person responsible for fixing the illegal immigration problem on the southern border. That has to be one of the all time shitbag handoffs in my lifetime. Al estilo mexicanado, toma cabrona.

I think anyone that sees DT running again is as delusional as the dems throwing out HRC again. Won’t happen.
Agree on the shitbag handoff.

Strongly disagree on the equal likelihood of another run between DT and HRC. After the 2016 debacle, the Dems were done. She had her turn. The only people who thought HRC was going to run in 2020 were Mark Penn and casa_mugrienta, who posted Mark Penn's The Hill op-eds.

Trump got 55% at CPAC this year. DeSantis got 21%. The Governor of South Dakota got 4%.
Three years is a long time but there's basically nobody in the GOP who didn't:

A) Get BTFO by Trump in 2015/2016
B) See their star rise by hitching their wagon to the Trump train

All the GOP hopefuls (except Mike Pence and voMitt Romney) have time. They're all 40-50 years old.

His campaign is a cash cow gold mine, he needs AND wants the money, and he's the best showman in US politics in ages.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Hey man I was thinking about you (don’t get any pervo ideas) and looked this up
IMO one of the few that outwolfs the wolf. OT would back me up on that. It’s our destiny.
One of my favorites

when you listen to Bloomfield either with Electric Flag or Butterfield, his tone is so ice picky and would borderline hurt in a room by yourself, especially since it was a Fender Twin on 10. But in those band settings it’s perfect

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Have you had your second shot yet? Why did you wait so long for the first one? All you had to do is walk up and pay. Here it’s by age group, you’d have just been eligible in the last grouping. It’s free but government controlled, you can’t walk into the farmacia and give them your debit card. Even in the farmacia you know and love.

The last 6 years I worked there was mandatory drug testing. Baseline and then random. Not exactly the same but a condition of employment none the less.

The bottom line is the states are looking for a way to limit/mitigate their liability. Expect the other states to follow. Expect the employees union(s) to spend whatever it takes to make it right. Whatever that is.
I did not have a compelling reason

I have to fly in august and my dad is pretty fkn serious about it as he is high risk

I get the second shot in a week

I didn't have strong feelings about the vaccine or covid in general, but I think we've learned a lot over the past 18 months and are kind of blowing it right now