NY and CA to require vaccinations for certain workers…..

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
If the Repubs nominate someone who is halfway reasonable (a big if, for sure...) the Dems could be toast in 24.
Outside of a miniscule group of outspoken Republicans leaders who have disavowed Trump the rest are all-in on him. And even if he bows out or even better dies before 2024 the Republican Party will still be all-in on Trumpism in the form of DeSantis. Nothing about that is halfway reasonable.

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
So is it a crime if you refuse either? Who is the victim of the crime, Mr and Mrs California or Mr and Mrs New York?

Notice how they can't actually say mandatory vaccines for these people? They always have to give door number two. In this case its " may be subject to regular testing"

I wonder if this act breaks any of these employees contracts?

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
I don't know about cities, but private corporations can require vaccination and many do.
Link?

There are always exemptions.. here is a quote from an article thats pro-vax enforcement...

It is lawful and ethical for a business to require proof of vaccination as a condition of working or getting service," Georgetown Law professor and public health expert Lawrence Gostin told CBS News. "The employer must offer medical and religious exemptions. Businesses have a legal and ethical obligation to provide a safe environment. Requiring vaccinations is the best way to do that."
But that doesn't mean there aren't — and won't be — legal exceptions and challenges, aside from privacy concerns.

Notice " the employer must offer medical and religious exemptions"

Its always a choice, they have to give you a choice

Link to article:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Never underestimate the ability of the Dems to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Since Joe will be only a 1 term president, Kamala was clearly groomed to be the anointed centrist who will win in 2024. But it turns out she's not so popular and the people who work for her say she's a bitch, and her lustre is wearing off. They've got to be freaking right now that the base will nominate someone who is not electable in 2024 (see: McGovern, Mondale, Dukakis, etc...) If the Repubs nominate someone who is halfway reasonable (a big if, for sure...) the Dems could be toast in 24.
There's aren't jaws of victory. Anyone with any sense already knows the midterms are over unless the republicans really sh!t the bed. His domestic policies poll very poorly in swing states and are starting to become a problem within his party.

Biden domestic policy is already his undoing. I don't see how he can recover because the cornerstone has already been pulled. All that's left now is the tumble. He's not 100% to blame but he gained ownership of the economy when he said and continues to say the economy is fine and inflation and unemployment are no big deal. Not distance himself from the sins of past policy was a huge blunder.

Reactions: Ifallalot

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Notice " the employer must offer medical and religious exemptions"

Its always a choice, they have to give you a choice
Yeah, that's accurate. But what about those with no medical or religious exemptions? For those folks its get vaccinated or lose your job.

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
Yeah, that's accurate. But what about those with no medical or religious exemptions? For those folks its get vaccinated or lose your job.
We have the freedom of religion thats protected by the constitution. That right is not granted to us by any man or institution. Corporations ( a legal fiction) do not have the right to enforce any medical procedure on anyone. Anyone who files the proper affidavit of status and makes sure their paperwork is in proper order will have a remedy to these issues. If you want to know more PM me and ill point you in the direction of those who have done this with success and are doing this with success.

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
they surely get tested when they die

:sad trombone:

try another gotcha, dummy!

If they are vaccinated, why would they die?
I thought that was the reason to get it, so people wouldn't have such a serve reaction to the spike protien? Am I wrong?

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
[/QUOTE]

How can it be a crime if you have a choice.
If they are vaccinated, why would they die?
I thought that was the reason to get it, so people wouldn't have such a serve reaction to the spike protien? Am I wrong?
Yes you are wrong, vaccinated people are not the ones who are dying.

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
BUHHHHH vaccine mandates are tyranny!!!!

You don't think forcing someone to get an expieremental medication, is tyranny at all? Not even a little bit?

Also, Not a great example in my imo. When you enlisted you enter into a contract with the government and essentially become property of the government. They can do with you as they please.

Also its interesting that the English soilders weren't affected by the SmallPox. That part was open ended, leads one to think they must have had some type of herd immunity. Also they don't say if this procedure helped with enlistment numbers. They also only listed one base under Washingtons command that this took place. What about the rest of the forces? This article has no author or date assigned to it, which is also interesting

Last edited:

Rlacey111

Nep status
Feb 14, 2021
How can it be a crime if you have a choice.

Yes you are wrong, vaccinated people are not the ones who are dying.
[/QUOTE]

How do you know?

Also I thought ifallalot's post was about now if you prove you are fully vaccinated, you don't get tested, not about who is dying.

Which why do you care if those people die? Some of you savages, including you, were cheering for the "anti-vaxxers" to die not too long ago

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
How do you know?

Also I thought ifallalot's post was about now if you prove you are fully vaccinated, you don't get tested, not about who is dying.

Which why do you care if those people die? Some of you savages, including you, were cheering for the "anti-vaxxers" to die not too long ago
We know because we have facts.

You made a comment about vaccinated people dying, not me.

I've never cheered for anyone to die.
You need to talk to ifailalot and grapeboi about that. They are all about letting people die.