VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
StuAzole said:
VonMeister said:
StuAzole said:
VonMeister said:
They were complicit in the riot that killed the girl in Charlottesville.

When you go around punching, kicking in the head, and hitting people with sticks....it's only a matter of time.

Funny they only have fag cities with faggot police departments on their list that will allow them to riot at will.....although Austin could get dicey.
you sound tough when you use the word fag.

interesting you're carving up police now - are we off "blue lives matter" and on to "blue lives in non-faggot cities matter"?
Life is about balls and strikes.

I should clarify. Faggot Mayors and Police Chiefs.

Better now faggot?
You should call me a n*gger too. That sounds extra tough.
You think disparaging black people makes a person sound tough? Isn't being an active participant in modern day slavery enough to satisfy you racists anymore?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
VonMeister said:
StuAzole said:
VonMeister said:
StuAzole said:
VonMeister said:

When you go around punching, kicking in the head, and hitting people with sticks....it's only a matter of time.

Funny they only have fag cities with faggot police departments on their list that will allow them to riot at will.....although Austin could get dicey.

interesting you're carving up police now - are we off "blue lives matter" and on to "blue lives in non-faggot cities matter"?

Better now faggot?
You think disparaging black people makes a person sound tough? Isn't being an active participant in modern day slavery enough to satisfy you racists anymore?

You're talking to a guy who explicitly said he can guarantee black people in the USA all wish they were white. :crazy2:

Talk about f-d up perspectives on race. :socrazy:

He's so whitey he doesn't even know he's whitey. :hah:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
casa_mugrienta said:
You're talking to a guy who explicitly said he can guarantee black people in the USA all wish they were white. :crazy2:

Talk about f-d up perspectives on race. :socrazy:

He's so whitey he doesn't even know he's whitey. :hah:
Apt time for this. Apt. Especially 2:30 - 3:00

:hat:

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Kento said:
Apt time for this. Apt. Especially 2:30 - 3:00

:hat:
:roflmao: finally!

Been getting pretty thick in here and my FB and Twitter feeds are equally filled with people trying to push whoever they disagree with into the extreme camp on the other side.

WTF America, can we collectively unbunch our panties and move forward or do I have to watch a nationwide 2nd grade playground dispute over the swingset for the next 3 years :shrug: :cussing:

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
VonMeister said:
StuAzole said:
VonMeister said:
StuAzole said:
VonMeister said:

Better now faggot?
Nah, you're right. Just stick with calling people faggots - that's tough enough.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
casa_mugrienta said:
Can someone post a link to whatever was in the original post? Comes up blank for me...
I watched the entire video when it was first posted here. It was boring until the video taker started explaining her/their "cause" and how they were going to rise up Nov. 4 around the cities and not stop until Trump was deposed.

It started with the blocked 101 fwy already fully stopped by about 8-9 people with a single letter or 2 sign spelling NOV 4 IT BEGINS. The video was almost 18 minutes long and ended as the CHP were just about finished arresting the last sign holder/fwy blocker. No sign of traffic being let thru for a while more, as they would've had to clear the CHP's pulled up from the opposite direction stopping in the middle of the fwy. I'm sure it held up traffic dead, no less than a SIG Alert type event for 30-45 minutes, and backed up for miles dead stop.

I'd be very pissed if I was running late for an important appointment, flight or emergency.

I guess people just need to start leaving even earlier in case this sh!t happens on a regular basis now? Some here think it's no big deal and we should just get used to it. :rolleyes:

Nov. 4 is a Saturday, so the impact may not be as critical to most. But we'll see what kind of Antifa turn-out they get and sympathy for their "cause". Whatever it is?

Not sure what Nov 4 signify's, but maybe some anniversary or something? Who knows? :shrug: :rolleyes:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Guy Fawkes Day is celebrated on Nov 5, which falls on a Sunday.

Ironically, that guy was agitating for a theocracy, not anything his fanbois would advocate.