November 4 2017 It Begins.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Whatever it means, democrats used this sign to shut down the 101 today.

2018 can't come quick enough.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FLA.Drivers.Club%2Fvideos%2F704588756399222%2F&show_text=0&width=267" width="267" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I spent 30 seconds looking and this is "Antifa". We all know they like Bernie more than Hillary, so it's probably wise to change the language to say independents shut down the 101.

you're welcome

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
I suffered the entire video.

They're another version of Antifa.

Calling out for a mass "take it to the streets" protest against Trump for threatening to kill 25 million North Koreans, calling Colin K. an SOB, and a few other assorted "travesties".

Nov. 4 is the day they want protests in the street to start and not end until Trump is deposed. Basically a revolution to rid Trump from office by civil disruption.

OT should come up from his Baja Sur enclave and join the street marches if he really wants to walk the talk.

This will gain lots of support, no doubt. :loser:

More election head exploding butthurt from the left. Heads are exploding within their butts it seems.

And yes, 2018 will do wonders for this cause. :rolleyes: :bricks:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
StuAzole said:
I spent 30 seconds looking and this is "Antifa". We all know they like Bernie more than Hillary, so it's probably wise to change the language to say independents shut down the 101.

you're welcome
I'd venture to guess that most Antifa see the democratic party as indistinguishable from the GOP.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
If you're on your way to a job interview on the 101 and you haven't left yourself an extra hour for traffic, you don't deserve the job. And nobody drives that direction for medical help.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
your use of the word "victim" is awesome! Hyperbole is the best.

I remember once a guy was sitting on the overpass, deciding whether or not to jump. The cops closed the freeway and I was stuck, so I got out and started yelling "jump, jump, jump". I mean, I didn't want to be held hostage by this guy any longer than I had to. He didn't jump, but I later found that SOB and sued him for wasting my time. I also sued the CHP because they made me wait too. I lost though - apparently, "I was really inconvenienced" isn't legally actionable.

WaialuaNate

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 19, 2011
StuAzole said:

I remember once a guy was sitting on the overpass, deciding whether or not to jump. The cops closed the freeway and I was stuck, so I got out and started yelling "jump, jump, jump". I mean, I didn't want to be held hostage by this guy any longer than I had to. He didn't jump, but I later found that SOB and sued him for wasting my time. I also sued the CHP because they made me wait too. I lost though - apparently, "I was really inconvenienced" isn't legally actionable.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117255&page=1

Maybe you will learn a little about yourself.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
StuAzole said:
If you're on your way to a job interview on the 101 and you haven't left yourself an extra hour for traffic, you don't deserve the job. And nobody drives that direction for medical help.
I'm sure it would've been much longer than a 1/2 hour waiting to get it all cleared and the CHP out of there.

By ya, make more excuses for them. You should join them and make it work even better.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
WaialuaN8 said:
StuAzole said:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117255&page=1

Maybe you will learn a little about yourself.
I also hope to see dead bodies at the front of a traffic jam - if I'm waiting, it better be for something good!

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Surfdog said:
StuAzole said:
I'm sure it would've much longer than a 1/2 hour waiting to get all cleared and the CHP out of there.

By ya, make more excuses for them. You should join them and make it work even better.
I assume they were arrested? If yes, seems a fair resolution. They don't need me to make excuses for them and, honestly, I don't give a f*ck what they're on about. It's just funny to see GDaddy so riled up over a minor frustration.