Nostalgia

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
One of my old friends from college. Nick Denzer. Back in 1981 Surfing Mag had a two page advertisement. "Give Surfing for Christmas".
A two page photo of him making a bottom turn at triple OH Pipe.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
I was lucky enough to have a satellite dish growing up. One of those gigantic ones that you turn to 'G5' or 'S4' and the entire dish would start turning slowly. Dad had to have it so we could watch Boston Bruins hockey.

On one of the channels had a show called H30, Hawai'i Heavy Water TV, or something like that. As a little kid, that show sucked me into a literal lifetime of ocean and surf life. I was hooked.

Anyone have all the archives?

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
I was lucky enough to have a satellite dish growing up. One of those gigantic ones that you turn to 'G5' or 'S4' and the entire dish would start turning slowly. Dad had to have it so we could watch Boston Bruins hockey.

On one of the channels had a show called H30, Hawai'i Heavy Water TV, or something like that. As a little kid, that show sucked me into a literal lifetime of ocean and surf life. I was hooked.

Anyone have all the archives?
got a bunch of h30, asp, psaa, bluetorch, wave watch, and wave length shows... (all vhs)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: r32