North Shore. Where To Stay?

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
Honestly if you have the time I'd go early season Indo. Aussies will stay locked down, and your grom is gonna be way more psyched to score uncrowded Ulus or G-land than he will Rockies with 60 guys out.

I was there during 2020, it was nice when the beaches were closed but crowds were pretty standard afterwards. many semi-perma stranded inhabitants. ments were pretty uncrowded and they may gradually start to fill up again next year. depending on how much you're willing to fork out it may be worth it to do the quarantine, still should be some deals still if you go early next season before things ramp up again.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
I was there during 2020, it was nice when the beaches were closed but crowds were pretty standard afterwards. many semi-perma stranded inhabitants. ments were pretty uncrowded and they may gradually start to fill up again next year. depending on how much you're willing to fork out it may be worth it to do the quarantine, still should be some deals still if you go early next season before things ramp up again.
i gota macas booked early July. fingers crossed i dont have to do a 7 day quarantine. thatll throw a wrench in things with work. They already were crying about taking 3 weeks off - then id have to tell them 4. plus an extra grand + to stay in Jakarta for a week. fook covid.

Reactions: santacruzin