normal day

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
nias at that size is
dangerous - dry hair paddle out means many people out there that have no business being out there

i am super mellow in water but blew
up w some sponsored teen who knew what to do and still paddled in front of me on an 8 ft beast - got axed and my shirt ripped off and gone - he knew what to do and fcked me
that german chick had no clue
and then sometimes they just fvck up. I'm just saying unless you're there, you may not know. Obviously you do.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
nias at that size is
dangerous - dry hair paddle out means many people out there that have no business being out there

i am super mellow in water but blew
up w some sponsored teen who knew what to do and still paddled in front of me on an 8 ft beast - got axed and my shirt ripped off and gone - he knew what to do and fcked me
that german chick had no clue
I noticed that in the video some of the people paddling around didn't know what they were doing.

I thought, Hey, I could be one of those people.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I drilled someone at Mugu like that. I had just dropped in late and didn't have many options. I went to straighten out and he juked like he was going to move towards the lip so I buried as much rail as I could and tried to stay as high as possible without getting stuck in the lip which was just starting to pitch. Then he tries to move towards the shoulder and it's too late. I remember feeling my hip hit something hard and thought it was the guys head. By the way my hip felt at impact all I could think to do underwater was grab the guy and hang on to him while getting rinsed. I'm bear hugging the guy and couldn't tell the difference between us getting rinsed or him struggling to get away from me. We come up and he's telling me to let him go. I apologized and told him I thought I killed him. I paddle away and don't see him again. I see him at the top of the rocks in the dirt lot and he apologizes and appreciates the gesture. I've gone over that in my head a million times since then trying to figure out if there's something I could have done. It's easy to freeze up in that situation and the truth is we both really had no options and the collision was probably going to happen anyway.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
you don't know the situation.
It's pretty obvious from the photos.

you act like you've never gotten in someones way.
By the time I was surfing waves like that I was not getting in the way like that, ever.

Maybe she thought that was the better decision at the time and the wave moved fast than she thought.
If she thought that was the better decision at that time and "the wave moved faster than she thought" she should've never been out there.

The thing I've noticed in my travels is these people from Germany and other non-surf countries in Europe is they will paddle out wherever. Experience, ability, analysis of the ocean - it's irrelevant to them. Way moreso than any other group.

• Love
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
It's pretty obvious from the photos.

By the time I was surfing waves like that I was not getting in the way like that, ever.

If she thought that was the better decision at that time and "the wave moved faster than she thought" she should've never been out there.

The thing I've noticed in my travels is these people from Germany and other non-surf countries in Europe is they will paddle out wherever. Experience, ability, analysis of the ocean - it's irrelevant to them. Way moreso than any other group.
of course you have that's hilarious. I guarantee you've pranced along thinking you've done no wrong while people are cursing you without you knowing. that's pretty funny

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
of course you have that's hilarious. I guarantee you've pranced along thinking you've done no wrong while people are cursing you without you knowing. that's pretty funny
You didn't read what I posted.

I'll say it again:

By the time I was surfing waves of that type I was not paddling in front of guys coming down the line like you see happening in that sequence. Ever.

The last place I would ever paddle myself into would be in front of a guy locked in a barrel. To me that's literal suicide.

As the rider once I'm in there I'm completely oblivious to everything else. I'm not watching out for anyone that's playing in traffic. I'm assuming it's the same for most mortals.

Everything about that sequence says she didn't want to get pounded so she went for the shoulder when the option she should've taken was to her right. But she paddled as hard as she could the other way.

Wiping out and popping up in the wrong place at the wrong time is totally different. That's not what's happening in the sequence.

You need a surf trip.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SurfFuerteventura

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Dove too low... shoulda gone straight rugby tackle.

Though I always prefer the leash pull in those... make em fall first, then run em over. The single fin normally leaves a nice mark to remember why never to do that again!!!

:foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap::foreheadslap:

P.S. this thread has legs, surfing, Locomia Ibiza Fashion, fans, NTTIAWWT, and Milli Vanili?

What more could come of this already work of art? G.G. must be smiling from beyond... keep up the good work boyz!

:bowdown::applause2::bowdown::waving::shaka:

• Haha
Reactions: theramrod

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I drilled someone at Mugu like that. I had just dropped in late and didn't have many options. I went to straighten out and he juked like he was going to move towards the lip so I buried as much rail as I could and tried to stay as high as possible without getting stuck in the lip which was just starting to pitch. Then he tries to move towards the shoulder and it's too late. I remember feeling my hip hit something hard and thought it was the guys head. By the way my hip felt at impact all I could think to do underwater was grab the guy and hang on to him while getting rinsed. I'm bear hugging the guy and couldn't tell the difference between us getting rinsed or him struggling to get away from me. We come up and he's telling me to let him go. I apologized and told him I thought I killed him. I paddle away and don't see him again. I see him at the top of the rocks in the dirt lot and he apologizes and appreciates the gesture. I've gone over that in my head a million times since then trying to figure out if there's something I could have done. It's easy to freeze up in that situation and the truth is we both really had no options and the collision was probably going to happen anyway.
kind of a gay story. maybe it's just the way you told it