normal day

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
It's like Beetlejuice, hear it 3x, and you're sure to come down with a bad case of the NTTIAWWT.

Enjoy Ibiza!

:dancing::dancing::dancing:

Be sure to check out their Netflix 4 episode special!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

The fans are all in the wrist, again NTTIAWWT.

5522aaa31ec14926a885ca3f34209537.640x640x1.jpg

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Paddler is playing chicken.

The last place I allow myself to be is in front of someone in the tube.

You let yourself get blown up by the lip before that. Just like any other wave, you go behind, even if it means you get destroyed.

I'm not sure why it's become ok to paddle in front of the rider, especially someone that is locked in.

So dangerous.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
you don't know the situation. you act like you've never gotten in someones way. Maybe she thought that was the better decision at the time and the wave moved fast than she thought.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Paddler is playing chicken.

The last place I allow myself to be is in front of someone in the tube.

You let yourself get blown up by the lip before that. Just like any other wave, you go behind, even if it means you get destroyed.

I'm not sure why it's become ok to paddle in front of the rider, especially someone that is locked in.

So dangerous.
I hate when I try to take the wave on the head to stay out of the way and the person fades on me.

I always really tried not to fuck up someone waves but when it's busy it can be tricky

Reactions: mundus

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
nias at that size is
dangerous - dry hair paddle out means many people out there that have no business being out there

i am super mellow in water but blew
up w some sponsored teen who knew what to do and still paddled in front of me on an 8 ft beast - got axed and my shirt ripped off and gone - he knew what to do and fcked me
that german chick had no clue

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
you don't know the situation. you act like you've never gotten in someones way. Maybe she thought that was the better decision at the time and the wave moved fast than she thought.
Nice ass just wants to make that duck dive. Nice ass dgaf about Truth.

You never second guess the rider coming down the line. If that means taking one to the dome so be it. You stop paddling and give them the face of the wave unmolested.

Entitled kook surfers are the worst. Just because you can do something(make it out) doesn’t mean you should(surf that day/spot). Plus what’s the fun in being in everyones way and tomahawking down the face of every wave you try to ride???

And if I wasn’t in the USA and some wannabe pro kook dropped in on me and sent me to hell? I’d have acted all cool and pretended I wanted a friendly word after the mishap and then once the lad thought he was in the clear I’d have given him a pimp slap hed remember for the rest of his life. That and or would’ve tested how strong the tabs were on his fins

Last edited: