Noel Salsa Mr. Cali Twin

fishtank

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 20, 2010
That fin tool is obnoxious.
So unnecessary, just use a towel or a T-shirt and it’s plenty easy on the hands. The system was designed to be easy in easy out, no need for a plastic fin remover whatsoever.

Reactions: jkb

rgruber

Miki Dora status
May 30, 2004
He surfs the same on every board so hard to tell what the benefit of having a twin would be under his feet. Would be more interesting if he adjusted his surfing to take advantage of the board.

Love the fin tool thing. My Futures always get welded in with dried salty water and the extra leverage from the fin tool thingy makes getting them out way easier than a towel, particularly if the waves are cranking and you are in a rush.

Never need anything like this with original FCS with grub screws but since I switched to futures or if I'm forced to use FCS2, the thing comes in handy.

Reactions: encladd

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
He surfs the same on every board
That’s what makes his reviews so valuable. He surfs like a machine and by watching the machine surf dozens of different boards you can glean what a board will do for you by how it reacts to his machine-like input.

I don’t surf like him but by watching how a board reacts to his surfing I get a pretty good idea how it would react to mine.

He’s hands down the best board reviewer out there right now.

deforestcooper

Nep status
Nov 1, 2016
California
www.instagram.com
All those guys are driving off the middle fin! Definitively not a true twin surfing!

I've heard people say a true twin fin will help you become a better surfer! It forces you to lower your center of gravity and be more conscious of your rails and bottom turns!

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
fug teh true twin fin madness and all that...and hell..most guys look the same or nada mas on them...but i gurantee that th eboard feels so awesomely free at the backend of each turn. nothing for driving around..but man..those type of things.....probably like every one of your o faces...look gross...but so fun so fun!

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
yeah it looks like hes missing his standard thrusters
but its not like hes been on just this board for a month
i am sure if he got totally used to it, he'd be ripping to his own highest standard

• Haha
Reactions: deforestcooper