No more Bong for Griff

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
I care a little because I was really looking forward to the Trilogy redo they were starting. Granted it's not Parko, Taj and Andy - but Ethan, Griff, and Seth would have been sickkkk. Trilogy is probably my favorite vid for pure surfing ever made.

LiamUnknown

Nep status
Jun 16, 2004
I care a little because I was really looking forward to the Trilogy redo they were starting. Granted it's not Parko, Taj and Andy - but Ethan, Griff, and Seth would have been sickkkk. Trilogy is probably my favorite vid for pure surfing ever made.
They're still doing this, griffin's part will prob just be split between half bong (clips already collected) and half quick (clips to come).

Reactions: wedge2

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
I'm too old to follow who surfs for who these days - but Griffin is a damn good surfer. he reminds me of another San Clemente surfer - Shane Beschen. I was at a contest 30 or so years ago and the surfing Shane was doing was inspiring, considering our closeness in age. The term "glue foot" was used with such surfers.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
intro: Andy toying with a sick wave at Salina Cruz. Probably one of the top 5 waves ever surfed... somehow over looked

Reactions: Aruka

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia

Both still in the bottom 20% of crapola companies as of this year: https://baptistworldaid.org.au/resources/ethical-fashion-guide/

View attachment 141246

View attachment 141247
A religious group that is based on the belief in an imaginary friend that knows your thoughts and will hand you off to their other imaginary creation that is the ultimate in evil when you die to be tortured for the rest of eternity if you didn't choose to believe they existed is ranking companies on ethics. Right on!

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
A religious group that is based on the belief in an imaginary friend that knows your thoughts and will hand you off to their other imaginary creation that is the ultimate in evil when you die to be tortured for the rest of eternity if you didn't choose to believe they existed is ranking companies on ethics. Right on!
right, neither quik nor bong never used sweatshops or slave wage labor. :shaka:

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
The blackest of kettles calling a pot black. Holier than thou and all that stuff!
Good old bible told the masters what to do with their slaves. Can't wipe that slate clean with a bit of woke PR.
your lord and saviour The Jesus Christ can save you:dancing: