No more BBQ thread?

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
Good thread. Love a bit of low n slow. Had an El Brinkmann for a few too many years until a friend coming here from the states had a shipping container and asked if I wanted anything. Popped a Weber Smokey Mountain in there! Haven't looked back since!

Although, those Green Eggs are sexy and lovely. Doubt I could lift it up the stairs to my rooftop though.

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Beautiful!!!! Now I'm motivated to hit the grill today. Mrs. Pato is not a meat eater but my son and I are going to destroy a Tri-Tip tonight.
I'm lighting up my grill tonight too. It's Wednesday afterall.

I just checked, I know the Tri-tip cut as Maminha. Relatively lean cut. good stuff!

Goodfish

Michael Peterson status
Feb 22, 2014
Got some baby backs rubbed and ready. Anyone got a killer vinegar sauce recipe they want to share? Or a mustard one too. Not into anything too sweet...

Oct 28, 2020
Chicago
I am not a big fan of the barbecue, but I have friends that always organize such parties in the wood, or in the yard. What I don't like about them is the fact that sometimes the weather is so hot that you could lose your conscience. My sister knows about my fear of the sun and hot temperature and that is why she ordered for her a bbq gazebo and she has a lot of fun with all of her friends, including me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I am not a big fan of the barbecue, but I have friends that always organize such parties in the wood, or in the yard. What I don't like about them is the fact that sometimes the weather is so hot that you could lose your conscience.
thank you, Donacas!

• Haha
Reactions: JBerry